Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ICO] 👻 CHARIOT 👻 - A NEW WAY OF MINING  (Read 2040 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miraxgr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:15 AM

I saw the term on the portal like investor-miner, so tell me please what is it? What does it mean?
 Huh
The investor-miner is the real token and conditionally deposited share of mining holder
Also I have a question about Long-term growth of the token value. Tel me datails  Smiley
• The growth in the quantity of transactions that stimulate demand for domestic currency.
• The international MDC network organized for the cryptocurrency mining.
• The computing power for innovative aiming at the blockchain development
• The increase of the number of international partners and MDC escrow agents.
• The active usage of the TOM token on exchanges and for personal purposes.
• Conducting the win-win lotteries

Why is TDSoM the key tool and main development of project?
 Huh
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

I saw the term on the portal like investor-miner, so tell me please what is it? What does it mean?
 Huh
The investor-miner is the real token and conditionally deposited share of mining holder
Also I have a question about Long-term growth of the token value. Tel me datails  Smiley
• The growth in the quantity of transactions that stimulate demand for domestic currency.
• The international MDC network organized for the cryptocurrency mining.
• The computing power for innovative aiming at the blockchain development
• The increase of the number of international partners and MDC escrow agents.
• The active usage of the TOM token on exchanges and for personal purposes.
• Conducting the win-win lotteries

Why is TDSoM the key tool and main development of project?
 Huh
Our type of mining operation rules:
•   The investor-miner buys a TOM token during the ICO or on the stock exchange in order to profit from the growing token and from mining its DShare.
•   Quarterly after the opening of the first mining DC, the investor-miner receives a net profit in ETH and / or EOS, according to its DShare size and the registered CoE index.
•   Periodically, the investor-miner is invited to vote in the smart contract for choosing EADC in newly opened MDCs or in existing ones.
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

Very interesting opinions about this ICO, gentlemen. But I do not understand how the Win-Win Lotto actually works. I believe that this is just another soap bubble ..
nrvkush

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:17:26 PM

Very interesting opinions about this ICO, gentlemen. But I do not understand how the Win-Win Lotto actually works. I believe that this is just another soap bubble ..
Every quarter, based on the results of payments from the mining, lotteries are held for the distribution of tokens or other digital, financial and material values. As a result, each participant will receive a certain prize. The lottery is conducted through an online broadcast by random selection of the winner.
Thus, the developers organized a win-win lottery for the program participants
23coins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:28:51 PM

Thank you very much, my friend!
And what about the reserve investment fund? I could not understand. Will it affect only the miners? or on investors of this project too?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:36:06 PM

Thank you very much, my friend!
And what about the reserve investment fund? I could not understand. Will it affect only the miners? or on investors of this project too?
See that: http://chariot.team/documents/CHARIOT_WP_ENG.pdf
This is a document in which you will find all the information you are interested in. There is nothing that would not have been written in white paper. here you will find any technical information about the projec
rattle99

Activity: 518
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:38:31 PM

Really don't like the fact that the creators are anonymous.
23coins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:45:13 PM

It's not so important whether the authors are anonymous. For example, I do not know who created many mining pools. But I use them to the fullest, without worrying about my computing power and stable income!
nrvkush

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

I consider it a very big plus that the miners have the opportunity to buy equipment for mining at a discount, using the earned currency. In fact, you can not sell the earned currency to modify the farm
23coins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

I consider it a very big plus that the miners have the opportunity to buy equipment for mining at a discount, using the earned currency. In fact, you can not sell the earned currency to modify the farm
Have you ever played a game called Cookie Clicker?
Mining will become very similar to useless poking in the smartphone screen in search of improvement. When do you think you can stop and earn for your own pleasure?
nrvkush

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:16:33 PM

No you are not right. The bottom line is that by making the next transaction, the miner loses part of the money from the commission. If the equipment to buy without a commission + with a discount - will get a double benefit. I consider this a very attractive proposal. Attractive and generous
23coins

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:24:54 PM

No you are not right. The bottom line is that by making the next transaction, the miner loses part of the money from the commission. If the equipment to buy without a commission + with a discount - will get a double benefit. I consider this a very attractive proposal. Attractive and generous

Well, I agree. But nevertheless it is necessary to find that golden mean, in which there will be enough computing power for mining, and there will be no need to update the equipment in order to receive 100% of the profit for personal expenses
nrvkush

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:34:25 PM

Well, I agree. But nevertheless it is necessary to find that golden mean, in which there will be enough computing power for mining, and there will be no need to update the equipment in order to receive 100% of the profit for personal expenses

I believe that you can always stop. There is no such thing that a person, at his own request, could not distinguish between profits. For example, it is possible to leave 50 percent for development and maintenance of a farm, and the balance for own needs
junforever

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

Have you heard the news? Perhaps soon very expensive equipment for miners. I sharply wanted to learn all the details of the project in order to take advantage of the "burning" sentence, as long as it exists)))
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:07:39 PM

Hello dev! Can you give a link to the team?
MehdiBmm

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

That the equipment will not go up in price, but what bitcoin has grown in comparison with last week is a fact)) At what a very pleasant fact. Now CHARIOT will be at its peak, because the miners come to life)))
Azazana

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

Really don't like the fact that the creators are anonymous.

The founders are anonymous,so wat? Many founders of SCAMs are not anonymous, but simply with fake photos and bio from the Internet
contactmike1

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:21:10 PM

The complexity changes - the reward changes. Can you guarantee the complexity of mining? After all, the complexity depends on how much you can blame, actually. If today this is one figure, then tomorrow there will be another Roll Eyes
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

I am interested in this question - what about the exchange of equipment back? For example, if it turned out to be of poor quality or not at all according to my expectations? After all, in reality you can see not what you expected))) Will they refund the payment?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: