Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 6562 times)
aussiesloth

Activity: 266
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:27:03 AM

Looks like a very successful ICO.  Congratulations to the team!!
ArlKos

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Very interesting project. I liked it and wait to buy more tokens.
completely agreeable, good project with a cool bounty company
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:10:54 AM

Does anyone know what the hard cap is for this? been trying to look for it everywhere

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DILEMONEY

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

where is the spreadsheet for the bounty campaign?
IvanLife4Happy

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2018, 06:19:11 PM by IvanLife4Happy

Have a good day!

When I'am was checked SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign and SpreadSheet Medium Campaign i'm found My mistake in registration.
My URL on the Bitcointalk profile not correct (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile).
Correct will be (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1882422)

In SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign my not correct registration № 222

In SpreadSheet Medium Campaign my not correct registration № 81

Could it fixed?

Sorry for my inadvertence.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:59:12 PM

please do it dev. it is easier for us to see it immediately the progress if you put it in the front page.
and please answer my question too.. about the soft cap and hard cap.
It's already added on ICO site and on OP. You can see it now even though you haven't registered.
Softcap is 7500 ETH and hardcap is 20000 ETH. To be honest i don't think decibels will reached softcap because there are only 3 ETH invested until now.

its good they already added it in the op. nice!
if the ico price is .50$, as of now they oly sold 5336.48 DCBL. around 3.7 eth. that is only .049% of the soft cap. not even reach the 1%.
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 96

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:33:29 PM

Does anyone know what the hard cap is for this? been trying to look for it everywhere

Hello, sorry for this, this has been added into the main thread.

please do it dev. it is easier for us to see it immediately the progress if you put it in the front page.
It's already added on ICO site and on OP. You can see it now even though you haven't registered.
Softcap is 7500 ETH and hardcap is 20000 ETH. To be honest i don't think decibels will reached softcap because there are only 3 ETH invested until now.

if the ico price is .50$, as of now they oly sold 5336.48 DCBL. around 3.7 eth. that is only .049% of the soft cap. not even reach the 1%.

We have just released our Crowd Sale! Please Bull with us and hodl! (Have optimism during lows)

Have a good day!

When I'am was checked SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign and SpreadSheet Medium Campaign i'm found My mistake in registration in the "Social Media Follow campaign".
My URL on the Bitcointalk profile not correct (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile).

Could it fixed?

I will ensure Sylon addresses this!
IvanLife4Happy

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:39:36 PM

Have a good day!

When I'am was checked SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign and SpreadSheet Medium Campaign i'm found My mistake in registration in the "Social Media Follow campaign".

In SpreadSheet Telegram Campaign my not correct registration № 222

In SpreadSheet Medium Campaign my not correct registration № 81

Could it fixed?

I will ensure Sylon addresses this!

Thank you so much!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:03:37 PM

Twitter URL Repaired!
mirfayoz123

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:21:42 AM

Thank you for the golden opportunity.
Investing in a time-tested asset will always bear fruit.
 Therefore, I am with you on the road to success!
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:23:32 AM

We have just released our Crowd Sale! Please Bull with us and hodl! (Have optimism during lows)

yeah sure, i know it is too early to judge the results. besides you still have more that 55 days to reach your soft cap.
but i suggest you do all the things you can for the marketing to increase the contribution in your crowdsale.
shikra76

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:38:22 PM

mustandine

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:55:45 PM

Well, I don't plan to participate but the project is really good.
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:30:41 PM

Good Morning/Evening Decibels Community,

Thank you for your patience with us while we handle everything needed to ensure a successful bounty program payout. To answer some questions for you guys, I know we have kept you a bit in the dark about prizes and we will update you all as often as we can.

1. Is the Bounty/Airdrop program still running?
Currently the Vyper.IO URL you all have been using as the Bounty Round 1 is currently FINISHED. We have had over 30,000 submissions, and 11,000 winners who have completed necessary tasks to receive a prize. We are more than pleased with the results and can only hope that our community continues their support as often as possible.

2. What about Sylon’s Bounty on BitcoinTalk?

Sylon’s Bounty is ongoing and is Round 2 of the Bounty program. We offer all of you the chance to join in and continue sharing and promoting the growth of Decibels. We are hoping to reach over 100,000 members within our token holder count as we have the capacity and desire to be the most community driven token of 2018. We are currently at 23,000 token holders POST token distribution (meaning we haven’t sent out tokens yet and they will be disbursed)

3. How do I get my tokens/prizes?

To receive your tokens please head on over to https://www.decibels.io/ico/ and register your account with your email you used on the vyper.io panel. It does not need to be this email as you can set your social links and we will find you and verity the wallet address to it.

4. When can I withdraw tokens from the ICO Panel?
All members can begin withdrawing their bounty and purchased tokens from the system once token distribution date or hard cap value is met. We may extend the ICO Date to be prepared to wait a little bit longer. We have maintained ALL Records and will not miss a single payment. You can be sure of it and can ask us at ANY time in the chat to verify your amount of entries by your email, wallet address, or social media account!

5. How do I purchase Tokens?

Head on over to the ICO System and purchase your tokens with ETH, BTC, BCH, ETC, XRP, TRX, or 25+ other currencies!
There will be a bonus of 20% applied to all buyers through March!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Дoбpoe yтpo, вeчep Decibel cooбщecтвo!
Mы блaгoдapим вac зa тepпeниe, пoкa мы oбpaбaтывaeм вce нeoбxoдимoe для oбecпeчeния ycпeшнoй выплaты пo бoнycнoй пpoгpaммe, пocтapaeмcя oтвeтить нa вaши вoпpocы, peбятa. Mы знaeм чтo ecть зaдepжкa в выплaтe пpизoв, мы дeлaeм вce вoзмoжнoe, чтoбы ycкopить пpoцecc выплaт и cдeлaeм этo мaкcимaльнo быcтpo.

1. Пpoдoлжaeтcя ли пpoгpaммa Bounty / Airdrop?
B нacтoящee вpeмя URL-aдpec Vyper.IO, кoтopый вы иcпoльзoвaли в кaчecтвe пepвoгo  payндa Bounty Round 1 зaкpыт. У нac былo бoлee 30 000 yчacтникoв и 11 000 пoбeдитeлeй, кoтopыe выпoлнили нeoбxoдимыe зaдaния для пoлyчeния пpизoв. Mы бoлee чeм дoвoльны peзyльтaтaми и вepим, чтo нaшe cooбщecтвo бyдyт пoддepживaть кaк мoжнo чaщe.

2. Чтo мы мoжeм cкaзaть o Sylon's Bounty нa BitcoinTalk?

Sylon's Bounty пpoдoлжaeтcя и cocтoит из 2x payндoв пpoгpaммы Bounty. Mы пpeдлaгaeм вceм вaм вoзмoжнocть пpиcoeдинитьcя и пpoдoлжить oбмeн инфopмaциeй, тeм caмым cтимyлиpoвaть pocт Decibel. Mы нaдeeмcя пpивлeчь бoлee 100 000 инвecтopoв, пocкoлькy y нac ecть пoтeнциaл и жeлaниe быть caмым извecтным в cooбщecтвe тoкeнoм  2018 гoдa. B нacтoящee вpeмя y нac ecть 23 000 пoдпиcчикoв нa тoкeны c POST (чтo oзнaчaeт, чтo мы eщe нe oтпpaвили тoкeны, нo oни oбязaтeльнo бyдyт выплaчeны)

3. Кaк пoлyчить мoи тoкeны / пpизы?

Чтoбы пoлyчить cвoи тoкeны, пepeйдитe нa https://www.decibels.io/ico/ пpoйдитe peгиcтpaцию и пpивяжитe cвoю yчeтнyю зaпиcь к элeктpoннoй пoчтe, кoтopyю вы иcпoльзoвaли в пaнeли vyper.io. Этo нe oбязaтeльнo дoлжeн быть имeннo тoт aдpec элeктpoннoй пoчты, тaк кaк вы мoжeтe yкaзaть cвoи coциaльныe ccылки, мы нaйдeм вac пo ним и вepифициpyeм вaш кoшeлeк.
@everyone
4. Кoгдa я мoгy вывecти тoкeны c пaнeли ICO?
Bce yчacтники мoгyт нaчaть вывoдить cвoи бayнти и кyплeнныe тoкeны нaшeй cиcтeмы, кaк тoлькo бyдeт ycтaнoвлeнa дaтa paздaчи или пpeoдoлeн мaкcимaльный пopoг (Hard cap). Mы мoжeм пpoдлить  ICO, чтoбы быть гoтoвыми пoдoждaть нeмнoгo дoльшe. Mы coxpaнили BCE зaпиcи и нe пpoпycтили ни oднoгo плaтeжa. Bы мoжeтe быть yвepeны в этoм и мoжeтe в любoe вpeмя cпpaшивaть нac в чaтe, чтoбы пpoвepить кoличecтвo зaпиceй(вxoдoв) пo элeктpoннoй пoчтe, кoшeлькy или yчeтнoй зaпиcи в coциaльныx ceтяx!

5. Кaк пpиoбpecти тoкeны?

Зaxoдитe в cиcтeмy ICO и пoкyпaйтe тoкeны c ETH, BTC, BCH, ETC, XRP, TRX или 25+ дpyгими вaлютaми!
B тeчeниe мapтa бoнyc 20% бyдeт дocтyпeн вceм пoкyпaтeлям!
n1x87

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:17:02 AM

Is the KYC neccessary in order to receive the airdrop tokens?
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Is the KYC neccessary in order to receive the airdrop tokens?

No it is not. Air drop is provided to all members of the community who participated. KYC is for large purchases required for money laundering and fraud mitigation.
Stephanie2608

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:03:27 PM

Although our hard cap is set high, we have valued our work capabilities to be easily achievable with the soft cap. We always have a plan and we definitely are here to listen to our community. Feel free to throw some recommendations in when you want and we will apply asap.
Negyma

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:00:18 PM

hi how would i get the proof of authentication to join the twitter campaign ?
i love to join the campaign. thanks!
DecibelsICO (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

You would do so in Sylon's Bounty Thread!
Negyma

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:41:29 PM

You would do so in Sylon's Bounty Thread!

can have the link please ? thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: