Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:56:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a way money can buy you happiness  (Read 971 times)
Tatlosampu

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:09:42 AM

Actually money can’t buy happiness but I guess if you use it in a good way you will be happy but not 100% happy because money is worse than evil and it causes a lot of war.
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3347

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Money can buy you happiness

I would start with making my family comfortable and live in a decent home in a decent neighborhood

I can also quit my job and live a life of financial freedom not depended on a job to make my ends meet.

I would help out the poor and the people in need. Seeing these peoples suffering alleviate would make me happy.

How about helping struggling students who have back breaking loans?

If I had the money I would be of help to anybody whom I deemed can need a helping hand.

Seeing my fellow humans helped out would bring a smile to my face.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:56:49 AM

Tell me a way money can buy you happiness
or joy, or satisfaction, or anything you wanna call it

Everything that money can buy and can do to a people brings happiness and satisfaction to them. New clothes,  shoes,  gadgets,  house,  car etc. All of these can make people happy. The question is how long that happiness will last? Can it give eternal happiness? I dont think so. People has no contentment and satisfaction. They always ask for more and for better one. Sadly,  money cannot give true happiness. Unless you discover the real happiness behind money.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:48:57 AM

Not everything can be bought by money and literally money can’t buy happiness but you can use your money to be trully happy. Happiness is not attained by loving ourselves alone, it may make us feel good for a while but still it will leave us empty in the inside. You can use your money to buy something that would make someone happy and i believe you will also share in the person’s happiness. True happines is in giving and sharing and not just loving ourselves.

I agree that happiness is when you give and shares what you have. A selfless love. Nothing is permanent in this world that's why share your happiness to everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

An instant happiness probably can be bought by money. We feel satisfaction over something as we buy it but the happiness may not be a genuine one. I believe that a genuine happiness can't be held side by side with the money. Money can't buy anything. It cannot buy a true love. It cannot buy anything that is true. We should always see that a genuine happiness is a happiness from something you won't expect to gave you that. Just like with our love ones who can truly gave the genuine happiness we want to find.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
sarjilcse

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:24:28 AM

Simple.  a nice car, a nice building , a nice restaurant. and finally an nice wife Cheesy
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:43:06 AM

Hi,

Money itself doesn’t bring me happiness, but the things I bought/can buy with it.
I bought a house on the countryside, a car that i can use to travel, and my wife can afford to stay home and watch the children (she also wants this).
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:46 AM

In my opinion, there are lots of ways money can buy happiness. Money means a lot to people but this is just an instrument that God gives us on how to manage and spend it. You feel the happiness in life if you are contented of what money could brings us.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Karolina D

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:42:28 AM

Money is the key that let you to get closer to your dreams.
You can buy a perfect house to your family, then see their happy faces that will fill you with happiness? too  Smiley
With money you can visit any event you want: the performance of your favourite group, any sport event, for example you can buy champions league final 2018 tickets with the best places.
With money you can trabel all over the world...
Money  Kiss
vahidzeal

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:51:56 PM

The author of a happy and satisfying life is God you cant be happy if God do not allow it you cant have a satisfying life without God. Money make life beautiful, but God is the designer even with your money, you need God to be happy everything you are is God. you can only find satisfaction when you have God is your life. We are human the question is can we really be satisfied? 
Man From The Future

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

Money can make us happy, but not all happiness can be replaced by money. With money we can buy what we want like home, car, motorcycle, gold, and others. If our desires are fulfilled, then we are happy. We can share the happiness to others such as wife / husband, children, parents, neighbors. I do not deny, that with the money, our life can be happy.

THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /
      ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████▀▀  ███  ▀▀█████
 ████     █████     ████
████     ███████
███▀    ████ ████
███▄   ████   ████
████  ████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████
 ███████████████████████
  █████▄▄       ▄▄█████
   ▀█████████████████▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀                       ▀█▄
▄▄▄▄ ▄█                           █▄ ▄▄▄▄
█   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   █
▀▀█▀                                 ▀█▀▀
▄▀                                     ▀▄
▄▄▀▄▄▄▄                                 ▄▄▄▄▀▄▄
█       ▀▀▄                           ▄▀▀       █
█          █                         █          █
█▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█
▒▀▄       ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██       ▄▀▒
▒█▀▀▀▀▄▄  █              ▀              █  ▄▄▀▀▀▀█▒
▒█      █ ▀▄                           ▄▀ █      █▒
▒▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀  █▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█  ▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▒
▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▄▄ █                             █ ▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:19:18 AM

If you live in a country where there is no public health insurance and because of your money you can under go a life saving surgery.

brownaxe20

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

It can be happiness if money was used not just for self-satisfaction but for the other individual who will be so happy to receive it. For example if you used your money to buy gifts as presents.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

Money can buy happiness but not most of the time. It can provide happiness but only for a short period of time. Who will not be happy if he/she have something that they have dreaming about. Material things can make us happy. Young people doesn't realize it yet but when you enter the adult life, MONEY is really needed. Life will be different around that time and most of the time you will work for money. Anyone does, TECHNICALLY.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:57:24 PM

Two years ago, some friends decided to skip the annual trip, and so they could buy a super-expensive bed for this money. I thought it was a bad idea, because "monotonous mechanical work" kept saying that they would quickly get used to a new bed. But no. They still rave about their bed and are happy with its acquisition. Maybe your new TV would mean a lot to you, although I, for my part, will barely notice the difference.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:00:18 AM

In a material way, yes, money can buy happiness. Most of us want a material thing, especially when it's new or branded or maybe a very expensive one. Yes, it can make us happy, but there are also some things that cannot buy, but in my opinion, most of the time and every day of our lives money is all we need, so I think it is not wrong if we wanted to have a good financial income.
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:01:01 PM

I would be happy if my money I use for the benefit of the family, especially to the mother.
I want to make it happy with what I can.
Especially to lighten the burden of my mother's life, and hopefully this year I want to do it and make my mother proud of my efforts,
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

For me, i will be happy if i will have all my wants in life. Like having different luxury cars, have different house in different country and having new and latest gadgets and things. But my happiness is not comparable if i have a simple life and having a loving family members that will stick together no matter what happens.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Widya0986

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:40 PM

I think money is the bridge to happiness because with the money all material needs are met, when all needs are fulfilled a lot of time can be done to seek other happiness such as filial, helping others, giving love to others and have a long time to be happy with family. all depends on us that respond to how we can be grateful because basically, humans do not have a sense of satisfaction.
amanda.higgins

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

I purchased 5 dollar toy for my son -- and he was excited to see it and spent all day with the toy.

This the joy of son playing with it gave me tons of satisfaction and happiness that my kid is having fun.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: