Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:49:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 QURREX 🚀| THE FIRST HYBRID CRYPTO EXCHANGE🔥🌟🔥  (Read 28927 times)
ILLuzion

Activity: 138
Merit: 12

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:10:16 AM

Dont miss your chance in investing with this great project.  They already reached soft cap. I commend the team behind Qurrex for doing great job on making this project possible.
Qurrex project has reached soft cap? it has no soft cap. But exactly investors shouldn't miss this project because it has all the creative and professional elements.

How so? All projects have a soft cap. This is the minimum amount you need to collect to start the project.

dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:42:11 AM

I think Qurrex will become one of the most successful ICO this year. Ehe exchanges become one of the most profitable blockchain projects. Binance, Huobi, and Kucoin are the striking examples. Taking into consideration, that Qurrex will have much more opportunities, I am confident that we will see growth not less than the above-mentioned competitors have.  Wink
KingFisher9

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

ap
hitscan

Activity: 630
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

I hope QURREX will pay more attention to the security of deposits. Team has good ideas and the concept on this matter. The recent story of the Bithumb  shows us how important safety and security
 are.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

I think Qurrex will become one of the most successful ICO this year. Ehe exchanges become one of the most profitable blockchain projects. Binance, Huobi, and Kucoin are the striking examples. Taking into consideration, that Qurrex will have much more opportunities, I am confident that we will see growth not less than the above-mentioned competitors have.  Wink
Running ICO for exchange is probably most successful way to gather money, who ever hear word exchange will invest money without taking a look at the project and thinking about it. Among all ico's probably the best way to invest money, much better than investing in projects for reading books.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

I would not doubt that for anything. The exchange platform has all it takes to beat any form of competition; from being an exchange with a hybrid infrastructure to having a fantastic terminal that makes trading even more interesting, being the fastest so far with 70ktrx/sec and so many other broad functionalities. I just cannot wait for the exchange to hit the road running.
bitcoinner786

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:06:23 PM

Hello any admin online, I have and advertising proposal for this project , kindly PM me...
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

the project represents a great investment attractiveness for both investors and participants. I'm sure there will be a lot of them, because the market demand for good cryptoexchange increases every time.
thienytcc

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:01:07 PM

the project represents a great investment attractiveness for both investors and participants. I'm sure there will be a lot of them, because the market demand for good cryptoexchange increases every time.

Yeah, Qurrex project no doubt to be successful.
The project deserves all charming attentions for following and further investments.
mik3

Activity: 245
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

daily turnover and capitalization, of course, are impressive. this means that the interest of investors in this project is growing. besides, this system has such advantages as centralized exchange, decentralized exchange and trading platform.
yorannic

Activity: 317

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

I would be glad to test this trading platform, this is a new prototype of the trading terminal. here there is an opportunity to experience the future of cryptotrading, and also to try the basic functions, including robotrading.
lesnik_utsa

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:34:33 PM

I completely agree that Qurrex will be very good chances for leaders, but I'll have to wait for a little until the platform is fully implemented, but I think it's worth it.
LeetPoolsOP

Activity: 507

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 06:35:19 PM

The project is for me, undoubtedly, promising. judging by the description of the project, the mobile version will be released in the near future. I very much hope that this will happen as soon as possible.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:56:23 PM

This project is very promising they have good format of their project. And the idea or concept is good too. I'm keep on eye on this project and mostly their success for this project.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
oudekaas

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 11:09:19 PM

it can be seen that great efforts have been invested in the work and launch of the platform. developers seek to improve the project by concluding agreements and transactions for cooperation. A striking and illustrative example is the strategic partnership with the Andromeda Group. this is a $ 5 million deal, which should result in the expansion and improvement of the market as a whole.

▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:16:32 AM

Did we ever get an explaination on what the crowdsale totals represent.
$5mil cash and $19mil commitments?
Are the commitments guarunteed? Like cash deposits waiting to be processed?

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
iellai

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Qurrex capabilities and potential compared to other crypto exchangers makes it one of the project that I see will have a success and investors will have interest in. I cant wait to see how they will progress in months to come.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

Guys, last 7 days to secure your commision income! With token Mojo you will earn active and passive income, sounds good right?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:24:57 AM

I completely agree that Qurrex will be very good chances for leaders, but I'll have to wait for a little until the platform is fully implemented, but I think it's worth it.

of course,qurrex look wil be successfull. just waiting 7 days and it will really happen
so lets investing now to get bonuses, and i hope qurrex can survive when listing in the market

culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:35:20 AM

Dont miss your chance in investing with this great project.  They already reached soft cap. I commend the team behind Qurrex for doing great job on making this project possible.
Qurrex project has reached soft cap? it has no soft cap. But exactly investors shouldn't miss this project because it has all the creative and professional elements.

How so? All projects have a soft cap. This is the minimum amount you need to collect to start the project.
They are confident about the level of investment in the project, which is probably why they don't offer soft caps. It is also not necessary when we will see success in the last days and their goals will quickly be achieved.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: