Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:06:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me!  (Read 656 times)
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:32:41 AM

buy bitcoin after that you save in wallet like blockchain.com to save long term in my opinion it can give very big advantage when bitcoin price have become very expensive.
But long term hold also risky because when we consider the price of bitcoin now and in the end of 2017 there is huge price fall from these so we need to know that it is volatile and unpredictable market so we have to invest on our own risk.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
johnygrace

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:37:04 AM

for us like to buy bitcoin and keep it, because for us by waiting for a higher price increase from now, so we will get many benefits
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:42:17 AM

I think that bitcoin will only grow, we all should save it. The complexity of the calculation only grows. Many of those who sold it will regret it in the future. I believe that it is worth to trust the bitcoin and hodl it.
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

Is an interesting idea to buy and save bitcoin because it is a means of financial freedom and we just cant tell when the market will be in our favour to make more money from the saved coin so saving it for the raining day is ideal.
Revprojects

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:14:04 PM

Bitcoin is a good opportunity to make a profit. Even now, when there is no growth in the market. To double your capital, you do not need to buy Bitcoin now for $ 7,500 and wait until the price rises to $ 15,000. You can buy and sell it on small movements earning several hundred at a time. In this way, you can multiply your deposit much faster.
I think buying and holding Bitcoins is also a good option at the moment. According to forecasts of analysts that I saw, the bottom is close, and the price will soon grow again.
Thian778

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:18:59 PM

+Bitcoin is like a gold and diamond the only thing is that you can hide your safe box with Bitcoin by the use of digital wallet unlike gold and diamond that they can see your safe box.
+When you store them gold and diamond price never change their price but with Bitcoin it could be double!
+That's why its better to buy and store Bitcoin than gold.
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:22:55 PM

I think that it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin because it has a lot of advantages. It is very popular today and I agree with the opinion that it is wanted by everybody. Why not me then?) There are no people who wouldn't like to get profit
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:24:12 PM

scarcity, I do not think that is a good reason to buy and hold, I would agree that there is a buy and hold for reasons of price and consideration of the percentage of profits to be earned, it should be there anyhow we expect profit, hopefully the market price the red current will soon pass and the btc market will be back green like some time backward, the spirit
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:39 PM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin
how lucky you are,earning $120,000 bucks in three months you must be an amazing investor huh?
We have been here for the same margin of time but i didnt earn that amount even how hard i tried,i have earned $80,000 or even less in my entire career
taranbam

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:17:04 PM

Well, to use bitcoin for investing in ISO, I think not so practical, a better version of active investing in ISO and altcoyins is ether. And bitcoin is precisely why it is interesting to keep it for storage in the long term.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:41:36 PM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh

The reason for storing bitcoin is that the bitcoin is likely to rise high and can last for the long term, and therefore bitcoin can be a very valuable asset.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:03:00 PM

To earn only on price rising:)
Possible things will happen in the right time if we buy and store bitcoin.Its not impossible that it would reach the higher price as what happened last year 2017,Bitcoin by that time will become more valuable that most people would surely adopt.We all just have to wait and believe in bitcoin that someday it can change your brighter future.
petloer

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

Actually investment means buying,selling and holding till right time. Buying bitcoin through judgement and holding them till the right time comes and sell them when the time is. We then gain profit. This is the reason from my opinion.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

The main reason for keeping the bitcoin is to earn high. Before you earn high you have to buy it for a low value, it is too risky to hodl your BTC in a long term. BTC has many advantage and it is a good investment. If you invest in BTC you will have a finsncial freedom.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:09 PM

I think bitcoin is needed due to it's easy availability, it's easy transaction, helpful for students earning and many more. It's undoubtedly a currency coin for the upcoming generations. It's value is getting high due to it's demand is increasing day by day.
Most of the crypto currency users have the most trust in bitcoin. Even I only invest in bitcoin not in other crypto currency..

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

The best reason is that it was proven for many years that bitcoin is rising on it's value every year. Many people became rich now especially to those people who buy bitcoin before when the price is at below 20$ and hold it longer. I believe that in the future bitcoin will continue to rise and so it's best to buy now at bitcoin while price is at low.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

You beed to buy bitcoin and be able to store them so that you can earn first and foremost. What is incredible with bitoin is that with its decentralized properties it can be able to have the power to have a pump and dump market which is proving to be a very reliable and effective way that cryptocurrency users are exploiting to have an income. Also I think this is one of the issues of the government and it makes them a much more wary for this

Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:50:08 PM

right if I do it is buy and hold for some time to come and this is my need for the future to have a good savings and I can use as the cost of family life and this we must do soon Smiley
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

Bitcoin is a very good investment since a lot of people are very interested to save and hold bitcoins for bitcoib can really give good profit. Bitcoins for me has a lot of features and a very high potential coin in the world of crypto. So better buy and hold bitcoin because doing so can really make people rich.
berungan

Activity: 124

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:59 PM

why many people buy cheaply then hold them waiting for high prices then they sell, that's one step to maximize our profit. but it all depends on our own desire to survive or not, sometimes a lot of panic and then sold by a weak hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: