Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:12:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why buy and store bitcoin , some opinions from me!  (Read 656 times)
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:38:17 PM

The fact is that bitcoin has a good prospect and mostly accepted in business transactions than other cryptocurrency ,it is tradable in most country making it easier for investors to cash their money in Fiat currency

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

In my opinion, the price of BTC fluctuates continuously and people know the calculation will benefit because of that.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

bitcoin can be a very valuable asset. that is the reason for storing bitcoin is that bitcoin tends to increase high and can last for long term, so we will gain profit
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:09:18 AM

While in my very own opinion its best that you buy bitcoin at its cheapest stake since you can buy btc at its low price in the market, the next step you can do is to store it, simply store it in your wallet, once bitcoin has risen up and the price is a its highest then you can now either sell it or make it as fiat, its a great strategy isn't it?
theyRmose

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:29:23 AM

I think most people buy bitcoin just to keep up with trends, want to earn profits, and buy because of the valuable bitcoin.
Currently the bitcoin price is still unstable, and most people think that if some bitcoin holders receive a profit, then some other bitcoin holders will incur losses. But the fact is not so, bitcoin is made so that everyone gets a profit, so that global finance becomes stable.
But most budding investors panic when bitcoin prices soar, they try to sell their bitcoin to get as much profit as possible, while it makes the value of bitcoin unstable. And the layman is afraid to buy bitcoin because of the unstable bitcoin value.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:37:58 AM

If a person has bitcoin, surely can earn income because with a rapid price increase would make traders more motivated to continue to invest from there bitcoin will continue to experience rapid development and have a high price in the future.

CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:45:00 AM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Bitcoin is the only, most scarce and most wanted in the world!
+ The average person in the world only owns 0.03 btc per person!
+ Bitcoin may be more valuable than gold and diamonds because of its scarcity.
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
I buy bitcoin because this is the best investment for a long term plan. If you have many bitcoin you can do what you want like investing it to a potential ICO that can generate more profits once it get listed on exchanges and you can trade it with a good altcoins to diversify your investment.
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:48:14 AM

Because bitcoin is a coin that attributes values ​​and privacy, and offers flexible methods of payment and money transfer at low cost. More importantly, the shift from decentralized supply has created some of the best investment in the world today. It has all the elements to create a rich and efficient investment / storage.
rawr1620

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:07:43 AM

Bitcoin is not like any other currency in which you store it not in a bank it will effect the flow of money in the economy. Bitcoin is okay to store because of its scarcity and value in which helps people to get invovled in it.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:20:20 AM

holding the bitcoin is a good way because we do not know when the price of bitcoin increases or decreases because of bitcoin it should be your long-term patience since it's long term

Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:15:24 PM

Your arguments may be meaningful, but they are not useful for bitcoin itself and in fact contribute to its destruction from within. The call to buy and store bitcoins only harms it as a crypto currency, that is, primarily as a means of payment. Bitcoin because of this can turn into a monster of great value and this monster will be ready at any second to explode because of the panic of its holders. After all, then they will be very worried about their big money invested in it and will be nervous at the slightest negative information that will appear periodically. This in any case will one day lead to a great panic and a practical devaluation of bitcoin. Where will the gold and diamonds of bitcoin go then?
itscomplicated

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:18:11 PM

when dip, buy
then hodl in exchange or hardware wallet
months later, when pump, sell
Patadong

Activity: 224
Merit: 13

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Because if we buy and hold bitcoin for few times, we will get a huge profitable for sure. and because of its scarcity and value in which helps people to get involved it.

zuninholo

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:29:06 AM

Buy and keep the BTC long term, you will have surprises at the end of the year,
At the end of the year, you will see how it increases
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:31:07 AM

I think because everyone hopes for future increases in bitcoin. so they buy and store bitcoin for long periods of time. Indeed this is called investment. The demand for bitcoin is increasing as well as its popularity is increasingly widespread. So bitcoin will certainly increase in the future.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:32 AM

Bitcoin is limited in supply, about 21 million, hence gaining one is a great asset of a kind. The demand is on the increase, making Bitcoin valuable on the market. People buy Bitcoin and hold for long term in order to gain good returns when the price rises.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:52:00 AM

Keeping bitcoin is one of the things that is of most interest to this point, we can imagine keeping bitcoin like keeping gold or even diamonds, so keeping bitcoins gives us the best return. Here are some reasons why we need bitcoin:
+ Transnational and transnational remittances also contribute to why keep bitcoin.
+ Lastly, the reason I keep bitcoin is to use bitcoin to invest in cryptographic coin that yields extremely profitable through ICO! Huh Huh
Rare bitcoin is not right. We can spend $ 8000 to buy a bitcoin and that is nothing short of. But I agree with your opinion about bitcoin storage. I have been doing it for the past 3 months and have received a lot of profit from it.
The crypto market is probably a gold market. We can make a lot of money from this market. The benefit of storing bitcoin and other atlcoins has helped me earn $ 120000. Grin

I hold my bitcoins and wait high price 40K-60K USD
I think buy and hold BTC better and safety.
ICO is risk now.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:59:55 PM

for us like to buy bitcoin and keep it, because for us by waiting for a higher price increase from now, so we will get many benefits
CarolineCSY

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:50:05 AM

I only keep it for earning money. Grin
TRAN TRIN

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:01:21 AM

i think its a good ideal to buy bitcoin and store it,,,first and foremost  as we all aware of the falling price of bitcoin now,,we can all make haste of buying it ,,,before it will rise again,,,after keeping it for the main time,,we can later sell it out if the price as rise
I think its too late to buy bitcoin because of its current price. Better invest on other altcoins that is still cheap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: