Bitcoin Forum
July 12, 2024, 07:46:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin finally hit 20K  (Read 1931 times)
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

Why are you so fast? 20k $ this month? that soon? lol. You totally forget that bitcoin almost dump below 6k. I think it will take time for bitcoin to get back at peak. Its better to recover it slowly than getting a big pump then will dump again afterwards. Hoping no more negative news and FUD

ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

There are a lot of predictions last year about Bitcoin that it will go up to $10,000, but it went higher than that, so maybe this time the price should go higher than $20,000.
Cryptalking

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Riding Whales to the Moon!

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:17:00 AM

I think there will be a big change it will reach 20K this year  Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wiro 212

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:21:19 AM

Bitcoin will rise and reach a value of 20k, but for this month is not possible to reach the value of 20k. This month bitcoin still not stable, you will not find bitcoin price at 20k price, be patient in holding bitcoin.
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:27:58 AM

In 2017, the market of bitcoins was led by inconspicuous consumers and random investors. Virtually no institutional money was invested in it. In 2018, experts, including Novogratz himself, Vice President of Bitfury George Kikvadze and Coinbase CEO Brian Armstrong, are expecting a multi-billion dollar investment in bitcoin, which will push the market price to a trillion dollars.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 497

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

That will not happen and can not happen bitcoin up 20k in this month. Bitcoin in this month is still weak and is unlikely to jump as high as 20k.

███ TWITTER █████████████████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App ████████████████████ DISCARD ███
███ LINKTR.EE ██████ BLUM - All Crypto — One App █████ LINKEDIN PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ BLUM ███████████████████ YOUTUBE ███
HEWRA

Activity: 157

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:31:44 AM

I think that nobody really believes that we can see BTC on the 20,000$ price level. It has grown just way too much for the past few months and all of us should bear in mind that you cannot expect to see upward price surge of any cryptocurrency, stock or just regular currency without falls. If you want to see how the value rises, then it has to be balanced: some falls, some rises but overall it goes up: more bullish candles than bearish is a good sign, however it is very simple: nothing can go up for weeks/months/years. The bears are simply needed here for bulls and this situation is simply reversed too.
Shutup

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:37:22 AM

It might be yes or no, that bitcoin will reach $20000 now. But if bitcoin will surprise us it will jump and jump up to the highest predicted price of bitcoin. It is possible because bitcoin hit last year at $20000 already. Everybody's monitoring for the price of coins now. That is all excited for the coming price increase of bitcoin. We know that bitcoin will go up but we don't know exactly when.
matthews30

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:38:49 AM

It can actually, but not right now as it is going to take time. Bitcoin is very popular and a strong cryptocurrency. It keeps getting higher and higher and bounces back in no time when it price crashes so it's really possible. Maybe this it will, who knows? All I can say is Bitcoin can do it given its current trend right now.
erep

Activity: 2352
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

Rapid increase in the rate is highly unlikely right now and we may see more drops if it increases in that fashion, because we still have some of those panicked investors who are holding only because they dont wanna sell it for a loss.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
verasity
Copper Member

Activity: 405

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Not this month but I think BTC will go far beyond 20K. I'd ideally like to see some steady sustained growth rather than it going parabolic like in December and then a huge correction.

Verasity is a Protocol and Product Layer Platform for Esports and Video Entertainment
lucretiareaves

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:07 AM

I think it will keep the price from $6-8k over a long period of time. Hope to reach the target $20k by mid-year
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:46:00 AM

i think yeah, but we must wait until end of 2018. just wait and you win. hodler yeah
julosip

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:13:46 AM

I think bitcoin will be 20k but not this month, it can be next month or in a month. It shows great tendency for growing all the time. It can be even more than 20k this year.
piter_wip12592

Activity: 219

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:35:04 AM

Bitcoin reaches 20k mark I think this will happen soon. My opinion after big investors intentionally sells large amounts of bitcoin at the end of 2018 has made the bitcoin go down abnormally. And so after bitcoin down to the lowest price they will start to buy large quantities to put the bitcoin going up and it will reach the 20k mark in the near future.
Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

It is very difficult to go from $ 6000 to $ 20K in one month. I guess it will take about 3 months for bitcoin to return to the rate of $ 12k- $ 15k. and maybe bitcoin will wind up $ 20k in Q3 this year, and by the end of the year will probably reach more than $ 30K...so we will see where the bitcoin will go...
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Man, I think your idea is good, but I don't think your goal will be realized. Now the price of bitcoin is $8,000.
I think the price of bitcoin will be stable at around $10,000 this month, and it will be more time for bitcoin to return to $20,000. It may take a few months, and we need to wait patiently.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:48:30 AM

I think not for this month. because the movement on the market is not so fast. sometimes there is a slight decrease and then rise again. I think the bitcoin price will reach 20K by mid-March or also at the end of March.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:56:48 AM

This kinds of thread will now be popping up since we had seen the Green Marks of the cryptocurrency. Dude, give it a rest no one can literally know that.
If you feel tired with questions like this, yes me too. And maybe, if I have the sixth sense of this question I will answer very easily, and everyone in this forum will know me, will give me a lot of praise and give some merit to me. Because questions like this will continue to exist, if bitcoins stay alive.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:00:16 PM

im still hoping that bitcoin will be rise up again and rich it maximum value of sixty thousand dollars per pieces.that would be good for us and other holders of many cryptocurrencies. we should have wait a little more time cause bitcoin will gaining again of its popularity for citizens of the other country and we  all know that Korea will be back in holding bitcoin including other crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: