Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin finally hit 20K  (Read 1926 times)
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

I also agree with you on this point, I think Bitcoin has returned to its stage again. So there is a chance to get back 20k within a very short time. that's why people are starting investing in this platform again. If all things go at the same pace then Bitcoin will hit as you mentioned. So let's make a plan to invest in this platform.
aakriti

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

After a long wait Bitcoin is rising up in charts.Do you think Bitcoin will finally hit 20K this month if its price increase rapidly? Roll Eyes

The price will not increase so rapidly as earlier. Now Bitcoin will rise slowly and will sustain it's next position.
Crypt0addict

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

50k by the end of the year  Grin
IlbiStarz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:39 AM

In general, it is quite possible, if there is a positive news background and strong support for the media. I think that Bitcoin in 2018 will show strong growth and it is possible that by the end of the year we will go beyond 50 thousand!
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:34:22 AM

In general, it is quite possible, if there is a positive news background and strong support for the media. I think that Bitcoin in 2018 will show strong growth and it is possible that by the end of the year we will go beyond 50 thousand!
You have to understand, it does not depend on us. The price is influenced by major market players. If they want, then the media will raise the price of bitcoin and up to $ 100,000 by the summer, make it so that everyone will learn everything by the word and new hamsters will flow into the market.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

That is true, bitcoin probably rising up because their is no way to down at this time it is in need and demand for many people who depends at bitcoin. I consider myself who rely at bitcoin everyday. Because in bitcoin it gives advantages to everyone who cannot have the happy life before. Bitcoin finally hit 20k at this month, everyone must celebrae the golden time.
ZBBBB

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:46:17 AM

That is true, bitcoin probably rising up because their is no way to down at this time it is in need and demand for many people who depends at bitcoin. I consider myself who rely at bitcoin everyday. Because in bitcoin it gives advantages to everyone who cannot have the happy life before. Bitcoin finally hit 20k at this month, everyone must celebrae the golden time.
I'm not sure that bitcoin will show any growth before the end of this month. As we can see from history, growth occurs after a relatively long accumulation and course of prices in the side channel.
Chip_Chicken359

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

I think BTC can touch 50k end of this year! Cheesy
coolcharacter

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

It is going to be a long while before BTC hits 20k. It might not even happen. No one has a crystal ball to tell you for certain. Just invest and hope for the best!
chrsjrcj

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:53:27 AM

I'm not sure that bitcoin will show any growth before the end of this month. As we can see from history, growth occurs after a relatively long accumulation and course of prices in the side channel.
you say it right, I agree! Bitcoin will be able to overcome the mark of 50 thousand by the summer, after which the next fall. I think everything will go according to this plan, if there is no coordinated action on the part of the governments of different countries.
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:58:15 AM

It is going to be a long while before BTC hits 20k. It might not even happen. No one has a crystal ball to tell you for certain. Just invest and hope for the best!
And really, I do not know how you can say anything about crypto currency. The market is unregulated and chaotic. When you invest here, you must be ready to lose it. And as they wrote above, that bitcoin will overcome the mark of 50 thousand, where did you get this from?
VN_Boutique

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:00:43 AM

I think BTC can touch 1M on 2025
surija18

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:05 AM

May be sometime in the end of 2018
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:07:08 AM

And really, I do not know how you can say anything about crypto currency. The market is unregulated and chaotic. When you invest here, you must be ready to lose it. And as they wrote above, that bitcoin will overcome the mark of 50 thousand, where did you get this from?
It is really all a wild guess because no one can exactly tell what the price of bitcoin will be. If you're really supporting bitcoin you are expecting more of it, instead of thinking negatively about the price falling, why not think positively that it will recover and can overpass its highest price. Everyone is hoping for that to happen because they want to be profitable, don't you want to be?

weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

I believe on the capability of cryptocurrency since it managed to reach $19k dollar back in december, there is a bright future waiting for bitcoins so i hope that everyone believe on it and we are going to live a wealthy life after bitcoins reached the highest cap in the market.
Bitcoin_is_here_to_stay

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:21:02 AM

why do you think so, do you imagine how much the total capitalization of bitcoin will be then? So much money is not available in the whole world! I am sure that there will be a definite point in the growth, when there will be a panic sale. People are greedy and the desire to live well here and now will never give an opportunity to rise the price of bitcoins higher than the psychological ones
IlbiStarz

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

why do you think so, do you imagine how much the total capitalization of bitcoin will be then? So much money is not available in the whole world! I am sure that there will be a definite point in the growth, when there will be a panic sale. People are greedy and the desire to live well here and now will never give an opportunity to rise the price of bitcoins higher than the psychological ones
Here I agree with you, no matter how bright the predictions about his growth are, you need to think with a clean head. Probably only because of this bitcoin grow! While they believe in him, we can see anything!
babu1989

Activity: 40

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:30:32 AM

Now users have chance to buy bitcoin at very low. but within few months they going to high again and hit 20k ++++
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:37:31 AM

There is someone who predicts bitcoin prices in 2020 to reach $ 50k with a very horrendous warranty ... if indeed this year bitcoin prices in the range of $ 50k really the price is fantastic.
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:40:21 AM

It's been at $20K or near enough to it before. It can go there again. The question is whether it WILL go there again. I don't know, and I don't think that anyone knows. You can guess, and decide what you are going to do with your investments.

If you look at the history of Bitcoin values for the last year, the current rally is not unprecedented this year, but it is a notable rally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: