Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why does certain people called Bitcoin as bubble investment?  (Read 387 times)
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

In my own opinion, i think people called bitcoin as a bubble investment becauses like a bubble it can grow multiple times,
It can be sometimes big and can be sometimes small. But like a bubble it can also bursts.
When the bubble is too big it will reach its higher pick and then burst, like what happen to bitcoin when it reached its highest pick last year, the next week after reaching it, big drop occurs.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:18:52 PM

So until now I have heard people calling bitcoin a ponzi scheme, pyramid and also bubble. I don't believe any of these
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:32:32 PM

In my own opinion, i think people called bitcoin as a bubble investment becauses like a bubble it can grow multiple times,
It can be sometimes big and can be sometimes small. But like a bubble it can also bursts.
When the bubble is too big it will reach its higher pick and then burst, like what happen to bitcoin when it reached its highest pick last year, the next week after reaching it, big drop occurs.

true. That is their definition of bubble and bitcoin is actually like a bubble because of these repetitive cycle but despite that , many people are still believing on bitcoin because they can still earn a profit even if they know that the value of bitcoin is too volatile. rather they only use it as an adavantage , they do buy bitcoin when the price is low and they sell it whenever the price pump or increases. people who call Bitcoin as a bubble are actually a bitcoin enthusiast and they also invest in bitcoin.
Alexandr210774

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Since we all know that currently, the price of BTC is unstable. So there are certain articles call Bitcoin as bubble investment. May I know the reason why does it called a bubble? Why is that term is used in Bitcoin?

This is due to the fact that bitcoin as a bubble, it inflates, then falls. Just like the bubble puffs and descends. This says that bitcoin is unstable. But, I think, this year, there is nothing to worry about.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:43:50 PM

Since we all know that currently, the price of BTC is unstable. So there are certain articles call Bitcoin as bubble investment. May I know the reason why does it called a bubble? Why is that term is used in Bitcoin?
When some people don't understand the currency, they think the bitcoin have no intrinsic value, but it is now the price is very high, the currency has also been banned in many countries, so they think the currency's investment bubble
supercost

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:45:17 PM

I think that people who say that bitcoin is a bubble, are partially right. But this applies to all cryptonyms. The price for a token is very large.
gwapo.zylle

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

Maybe those cerain people they have said that they call bitcoin as a bubble investment it is because it boom and their is a times the investment is gone without notifying that will be their observation. But for me that is part of the business that you are involved. The struggle that you are in today for the bitcoin that will be your strenght to be develop for tomorrows success.
zigfridna

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:10:34 PM

There thinking is affected by past schemes that had similar behavior. They could not digest that people were able to double or triple their money in few months with bitcoin investment.
selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:40:19 PM

These people are judging bitcoins without doing any research about it. Do not worry about them, you cannot convince everyone.
yinyangwinwang

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

These people are judging bitcoins without doing any research about it. Do not worry about them, you cannot convince everyone.
Not only that but because they are generally vested in the traditional finance world that creates a bias and at the same time they generally don't want to see cryptocurrency succeed because it is the competition. Now the smart people would embrace it because they realize the change is good and that they can't stop it, but there are some ignorant people out there who are dead set on calling it a bubble until it pops, or goes to 1 million. They will not stop in between now and then, you watch.

DIGITIZECOIN.COM | 25% Bonus for Pre-Sale | Main-Sale April 22 2018
Made In Australia
▬▬▬ ■  WebsiteWhitepaper ■  ANN threadJoin Telegram ▬▬▬
savushkinTA

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:11:49 PM

Bubbles are incredibly difficult to pinpoint. Only in hindsight does it become clear.

Look no further than Bitcoin in 2013. Bubbled up to $1200 and popped down to under $200 thanks to Mt Gox. In the rear view mirror it appears obvious. At the time, it wasn't. Lots of the sentiment you hear now is exactly the same as what was being thrown around back then.

I'm not saying we're in bubble territory, but I'm not naive enough to dismiss the idea completely. What happens if China government regulation comes down hard? What if it comes out that Bitfinex is conducting massive fraud? These things could cause this to come tumbling down really quickly.

Being skeptical of current valuation after a 10X run-up in less than a year isn't necessarily a bad thing. Being blindly loyal is.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

Bubbles are incredibly difficult to pinpoint. Only in hindsight does it become clear.

Look no further than Bitcoin in 2013. Bubbled up to $1200 and popped down to under $200 thanks to Mt Gox. In the rear view mirror it appears obvious. At the time, it wasn't. Lots of the sentiment you hear now is exactly the same as what was being thrown around back then.

I'm not saying we're in bubble territory, but I'm not naive enough to dismiss the idea completely. What happens if China government regulation comes down hard? What if it comes out that Bitfinex is conducting massive fraud? These things could cause this to come tumbling down really quickly.

Being skeptical of current valuation after a 10X run-up in less than a year isn't necessarily a bad thing. Being blindly loyal is.

for me its simple.
IGNORE the high price and the "all time HIGH"..
instead look at the all time LOW
draw a line.. and that there is your resistant point. anything that goes stupidly above that in a short period has a higher risk of tumbling back down to the resistance point. but the resistance point is your safety net

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Certain people called bitcoin a bubble because they compare it to assets, commodities, etc. that massively dropped its value in market history. It is also possible that they just know bitcoin is being traded and do not understand the whole concept of it. They fear what they do not understand. It is somewhat true that compared to previous bubbles, bitcoin has most of the definitions of a bubble, but bitcoin is entirely different than all these assets because it is a revolution in payment system leading to technological advancement towards the digital economy.
DenisenkoMaria3571

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:49:30 AM

I recommend to start investing with a manager, for example, I started with Sergei Lihachev, you can find him on VKontakte.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: