Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:53:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform  (Read 5859 times)
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:02:28 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 03:58:57 PM by Continuous

Hi. Sometimes it takes several weeks to undergo KYC. To what extent does your solution aloe to reduce the time costs for this process?

Sometimes KYC procedures take several weeks to complete, this delay often leads to poor consumer adoption and reduced spending. Our solution massively improves the timescales between registration and first purchase, which is beneficial to both consumer and merchant.

Hello. Is your solution for undergoing of KYC by legal entities? Sometimes it takes even more time than usual verification.

One of our first goals is to acquire EMI licence. Feel free to read more about this here https://cointelegraph.com/news/startup-aims-to-make-online-shopping-easier-and-sharing-personal-data-safer and our whitepaper.

Some stores complete verification in 24 hours. It seems to me that it isnt too long. Will they be interested in yr product?

Safein is providing multiple incentives to merchants ranging from discounts to less customer support required. Please read about merchant section in our whitepaper to get a full grasp of benefits they will get!

Good afternoon. How many tokens will be available on the pre-ICO?

22.5M SFN tokens will be available on the pre-ICO (2,000 ETH hard cap).

Good afternoon. It seems to me that not all site owners will be able to afford the transition to your decision. You can’t tell the exact cost of the transition, right?

Safein is providing multiple incentives to merchants ranging from discounts to reduced customer support required. Please read about merchant section in our whitepaper to get a full grasp of benefits they will get!

Usually the site receives consent to the use of user’s data during registration, but your platform eliminates the need for registration. Don't you think that's a contradiction?

When registering for a website users will always be informed what kind of data is required by the website and it will be fully up to them whether to provide that information and continue with registration or not.

Good evening. Who can guarantee that the data, provided to your platform, won’t be used without my knowledge?

You will be in full control of your data and clearly see which website has access to which information of yours. Regarding data safety within Safein, we have top tier security advisors which will contribute with their knowledge from different fields. Feel free to check their credentials on our website.

Hello. How do you plan to optimize the collection of users’ information? I want to register 1 time, and so I don't have to add anything to the form.

There will be multiple layers for providing information as each website requires different data. Feel free to read more about it in the whitepaper!

As far as I know, the solutions similar to yours have already been created in the past but they didn’t become popular. In your opinion, what’s the reason?

This could be due to multiple reasons - it is worth mentioning that we do not see direct competition in the market and each project does something differently. We do not focus on what others are doing. Safein clearly sees a problem in the market and is capable of solving it.

Safein will completely exclude the possibility of bots and other fake accounts. Why don't you use this as your main argument in your marketing campaign?

Appreciate the suggestion! Will forward this to the team.

Hey everyone. How long pre-sale is going to be on?

The pre-sale will start on the 3rd of April and will end on the 16th of April or whenever the hardcap is reached.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

Hi. When does ICO start?
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:53:11 PM

Dont u think that police might pay a lot of attention to SafeIn since it’s going to be monopolized?
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

Good project and interesting.

Can you give me a telegram group for a phone what should keyword do I search? There is some fake group sometimes in telegram I just wanted to make sure.

I am using laptop today, but I couldn't log in that's why I wanted to directly search it instead.
Hi. When does ICO start?

I think your question is already been answered take a look at the post above yours.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:51:13 PM

Good project and interesting.

Can you give me a telegram group for a phone what should keyword do I search? There is some fake group sometimes in telegram I just wanted to make sure.

I am using laptop today, but I couldn't log in that's why I wanted to directly search it instead.
Hi. When does ICO start?

I think your question is already been answered take a look at the post above yours.

Hey there, our telegram group is https://t.me/safeincom

The ICO starts on April 25th, but we also have a pre-ICO started on the 3rd of April. Make sure to whitelist early to participate in the pre-ICO.

Dont u think that police might pay a lot of attention to SafeIn since it’s going to be monopolized?

Why would the police have any concern with us? We intend to comply with any laws and regulations that pertain to us, and are working towards an EMI license.
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Hey. Are u going to partner up with gaming platforms? It would help to fight fake accounts.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:30:45 PM

Hey. Are u going to partner up with gaming platforms? It would help to fight fake accounts.

Hello there, we're already partnered with a huge gaming partner Ultraplay! We know that fake accounts are a massive problem, so we'll be working towards solving it with our platform.
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

If one of the SafeIn account is going to send spam, is it going to be banned in the whole system or on certain website only?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:06:59 PM

Hi. When does ICO start?
a month. I would suggest u to take part in pre-ICO.
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:11:20 PM

this project is very interesting with the existence of some supporting items with a fairly equitable allocation of funds, the information ditempilkan on the sale of coins is also very interesting with the total supply is not excessive and also the bonus given when the sale of coins, is there a promotion program or bounty campaign on this project?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:19:01 PM

Hello. If I left the store and didnt buy anything there, Are they going to annoy me with news letters and such?
Continuous

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:09:20 AM

this project is very interesting with the existence of some supporting items with a fairly equitable allocation of funds, the information ditempilkan on the sale of coins is also very interesting with the total supply is not excessive and also the bonus given when the sale of coins, is there a promotion program or bounty campaign on this project?

There is a bounty program and airdrop currently going on.

You can check both out here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037593.0
sdfslei

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:18:54 AM

Hey. What’s the soft cap of this platform?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:23:49 AM

Hey. What’s the soft cap of this platform?

6 000 ETH. I think it want be a problem to reach it.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:13:02 AM

Hi. In most countries there are various requirements regarding the users’ info that is collected. Wont this be a problem for you?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

Hi. In most countries there are various requirements regarding the users’ info that is collected. Wont this be a problem for you?
I think that Safein is flexible enough in order to comply with these requirements.
lok5874

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:28:33 AM

I think that Safein is flexible enough in order to comply with these requirements.
I mean that if the user needs to submit additional data constantly, it will worsen his impression from the platform.
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:38:07 AM

I mean that if the user needs to submit additional data constantly, it will worsen his impression from the platform.
Usually the users rarely make purchases out of the borders of their countries, so the situation that you’ve described seems to be unlikely.
lok5874

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:44:51 AM

Usually the users rarely make purchases out of the borders of their countries, so the situation that you’ve described seems to be unlikely.
Yes, you’re right in this case. I just wanna be sure that if the additional data is required, the check wont take a lot of time.
Continuous

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 02:34:21 PM

Growth numbers for Safein:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: