Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most cryptos to go to Zero  (Read 700 times)
findgreenland

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:25:43 AM

Very good analysis by Goldman Sachs on where crypto is going: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/get-ready-for-most-cryptocurrencies-to-hit-zero-goldman-says

We still have not seen the launch of the crypto of the future
Of course most of altcoins go to zero that is coincide with most trend of newborn things' destiny.
But the rest of altcoins that is survived will finanly thrived.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:47:28 AM

Very good analysis by Goldman Sachs on where crypto is going: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-02-07/get-ready-for-most-cryptocurrencies-to-hit-zero-goldman-says

I think this is a normal situation, something is in demand and in the leaders, something is not interesting to anyone. And in the current situation, even so many shitkoins will die at all, the most reliable and promising ones will remain, and we will remain kings to the market. The main thing is to have time, it's like at the very beginning of the entire system, who first and the main profit.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:05:25 AM

This one is a funny joke. Why should we listen to Goldman Sachs in terms of the end of Bitcoin and crypto? As expected, they would want the end of Bitcoin as soon as possible. What do you think of these people? Credible analysts of the crypto market? Hell no. In the first place, Bitcoin and crypto are created as a form of protest against these banks. We cannot expect them to speak in favor of crypto.
damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:07:49 AM

Goldman Sachs thinks in a slightly different time perspective than majority of traders here. Fundamentally, GS is right in the very long run when plenty of top500 coins is going to loose even their speculative value (apart from their intrinsic value). Meanwhile, we - traders and hodlers - can earn by betting on changes in speculative value.
okinawa

Activity: 574
Merit: 259

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:24:48 AM

I think everyone knows it already, in the long term most of the altcoins will go to zero and the same thing can be say for the stock market. There are over 1 000 differents altcoins right now, I am sure only a few will survive in the long run. But for now, you can still makes good money with shitcoin you just need to know when to get out, it's easier to say it than done. But the good coins like Ethereum or bitcoin will stay.

mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Some possibly many will go to zero and go bust, primarily because they have no useful function or are scams.

The more professional and useful will survive, but value in the short term may well drop further, and this could lead to some really good projects unfortunately failing.

Long term these will grow to be the next Microsoft, Facebook size businesses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
Estrath

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

I would believe /partially/ on Goldman Sachs analyze only if I';m going to buy ordinary /fiat/ stocks.

But for crypto's... please they are one of the biggest fudders and it's completely understandable. Competitors.
Totally agree with this point, I'm done listening to GS analytics regarding the crypto issues. They have already changed their point of view for a dozen times. At first, they told everyone that bitcoin will never exceed 10k, then they publicly made excuses saying that crypto assets are a new financial future ( just at the time BTC was nearly 20k). Now they starting this fud again. Personally, I don't really can bargain about the future of most of the coins, but I will not listen to these hypocrites.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
HiatusGG

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:38:57 AM

Most cryptos are not going to Zero. Unlike, most cryptos are going to rise in long or mid term. You can buy more altcoins and wait, you will earn a lot of money.
tresbien21

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:20:49 AM

There is certainly no way that most cryptos will go to zero ! It is possible though that some of them will go to zero if they are abandoned by the developers and community.
This is why you need to research before investing , to be sure that the coin you want to invest in has good developers and is supported by the community
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

It is just the beginning of cryptocurrencies and high potential projects with real-world use cases will definitely grow.
But many projects are overvalued and many of those 1500 cryptocurrencies are only shitcoins that won't survive and will go to zero.
iryboy

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

No problem if a shit coin like bitconnect price goes to zero. Actually, it is better for cryptocurrencies only valuable coins to remain in the market.

Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:44:02 PM

No one, not even Bitcoin Core developers could accurately predict the stratospheric rise of Crypto Currencies. Cryptos have become undeniably the most profitable asset class since the beginning of human activity on planet Earth.

To speculate that "most of them will go to 0" is both utterly foolish and laughably arrogant:

foolish because it doesn't even matter, as investors can still make multiple fortunes from crypto assets that make 100x-1000x within a year or two,

and arrogant because how could these blindsided skeptics presume to predict the future of a phenomenon they completely missed out on; if their past shortsightedness is any barometer, they obviously should not be taken seriously for any of their future projections.

ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:40:54 AM

Do you know that goldman sach is bankers and bankers will always hate crypto. They want to take control all your money and with crypto they can not control our money. Because we can control it by our self. I dont believe what bankers say. I was a bankers and i know they are all bullshit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:51:00 AM

Do you know that goldman sach is bankers and bankers will always hate crypto. They want to take control all your money and with crypto they can not control our money. Because we can control it by our self. I dont believe what bankers say. I was a bankers and i know they are all bullshit.
But there is truth in Goldman`s words. 80%+ of new ICOs/Projects are scams or projects with ideas which already have been invented.
In my opinion <10% of projects will remain on market after a great fall (bubble burst).

FredStringbet

Activity: 35
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:52:58 AM

They are probably right that most coins long term will go to zero.
That doesn't mean though that the total market cap of all coins doens't increase a lot.
Auditan04

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

If this is true then it is good news for me most specially for the newbies in crypto. But i have big doubts about that news simply because many investors will loose their money. In economic point of view it is not realistic, because it doesn't back any significant proof.
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

No surprise really, when 95% of coins trading aren't useful for anything but price speculation.
My prediction is that the whole market cap will keep increasing with less and less coins on the market.. long=term of course.. 2018 will still be the year that shitcoins do 100x on a regular basis  Grin
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:52:58 PM

Shitcoins would go to 0.0000001 by the exchanges would yank it off.Some coins or tokens basically don't tie to any utility or infrastructure.
Any token that has demand would stay relevant whilst those that are basically occupying chart space would die a natural death.

KUMAR6

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:56:49 PM

most of shitcoins are.
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

If Zcash wanted to. It might be the best secret currency. But they work very slowly.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀