Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem with atheism.  (Read 38414 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 01:04:40 AM

Haha, hilarious!

dank, you can still have a soul, I can sell you mine, 5 bitcoins and it's yours!

Read the first couple pages of that thread - it's all pure comedy gold.

Read his promises and guarantees and all his comments about how he is not a scammer.

Then he went and scammed.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:17:25 AM

First of all, that quote is nothing like what I just posted.

Secondly, I didn't mean to scam squall, I got fucked and it was passed on to him.

Thridly, what does this have to do with atheism?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:23:23 AM

Secondly, I didn't mean to scam squall, I got fucked and it was passed on to him.

First, that is an exact quote of yours.  People can click on the quote title to go to your post.  Because you are a scammer, you cannot edit your posts.

Secondly, you guaranteed your funds.  You lied to people that you were investing responsibly, when you were just buying whatever you wanted, hoping that new money would be there tomorrow in the form of new deposits.  Once your ponzi stopped getting deposits, you defaulted.

Thirdly,  I don't know, what does this have to do with atheism?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:29:16 AM

First, that is an exact quote of yours.  People can click on the quote title to go to your post.  Because you are a scammer, you cannot edit your posts.

Secondly, you guaranteed your funds.  You lied to people that you were investing responsibly, when you were just buying whatever you wanted, hoping that new money would be there tomorrow in the form of new deposits.  Once your ponzi stopped getting deposits, you defaulted.

Thirdly,  I don't know, what does this have to do with atheism?
Okay dude, "Dank Soul Guarantee - Danksurance
The Dank Soul Gurantee is my karma based system of insurance.  I acknowledge and respect that karma would play a negative role on me if I were to steal anybodies deposit, thus, offering an incentive to not perform such an action.  Dank Bank, as with many other investment opportunities, is largely trust based.  I hereby give my word and my soul that I will perform as an honest trader, no exceptions."

!=

"It would not be in my best interest to steal anybodies money.  I want to organize a million person concert to bring world peace, which will take a good deal of resources and time and more importantly, faith.  With living expenses of just $10/day, it would cost $3650 just for a year of living (and expenses are much more than that), or $18,000+ for five years.  It would be detrimental if I were to fuck up another loan, that money wouldn't last forever and I don't know how I would rebuild trust with those needed to assemble the concert."

Secondly, you guaranteed your funds.  You lied to people that you were investing responsibly, when you were just buying whatever you wanted, hoping that new money would be there tomorrow in the form of new deposits.  Once your ponzi stopped getting deposits, you defaulted
And I learned, nothing is guaranteed, you can die tomorrow, tonight, right now.  I had used my investors money for real commodities and I was scammed for $500 on two occasions.  I would have had plenty money for squall if I didn't get fucked.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:32:07 AM

And I learned, nothing is guaranteed, you can die tomorrow, tonight, right now.  I had used my investors money for real commodities and I was scammed for $500 on two occasions.  I would have had plenty money for squall if I didn't get fucked.

Did you tell squall that?  No, you told him your deposits were GUARANTEED.  Your words.

Bad times or good, you need to start paying squall back that money.  You did a loan of 0.1 btc the last couple days, I think it's safe to say you can deposit 0.01 btc into squall's account.  And we will go from there, every time you transact money on here, you pay back squall a little bit until you are even. 

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:34:16 AM

Life is a learning experience, all you can do is learn from your mistakes, ask for forgiveness and move on.

I have less than .002, I will pay him when I have more.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2013, 03:36:30 AM

Life is a learning experience, all you can do is learn from your mistakes, ask for forgiveness and move on.

But you guaranteed your funds to him.  That doesn't mean you learn from your mistakes and move on.  It means you repay him first.

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
November 04, 2013, 03:52:23 AM

But you guaranteed your funds to him.  That doesn't mean you learn from your mistakes and move on.  It means you repay him first.
If I am unable to do something, I will not let that bring me down, I will learn and move on until I can do it.

Can we get this thread on topic, it was good.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2013, 12:27:33 AM

If I am unable to do something, I will not let that bring me down, I will learn and move on until I can do it.

Can we get this thread on topic, it was good.

Sure.  Start making good on your debt.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325070.0

bahrun55

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 10:30:59 AM

Great thread great answers.

About absolution, I'm no catholic i.e. no sins, no hell and not a helluva lot preoccupied with heaven i.e. European protestant.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

So sayeth the prophets.

Atheism, science, government...they are all their own forms of religions with their priests/pastors, bishops, popes, scriptures, dogmas, along with their own ways of dealing with "sinners" that don't follow their commandments.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 09:12:36 PM

So sayeth the prophets.

Atheism, science, government...they are all their own forms of religions with their priests/pastors, bishops, popes, scriptures, dogmas, along with their own ways of dealing with "sinners" that don't follow their commandments.

Kind of, exactly (whatever that means). People are religious beings in all they do and live.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:41:30 PM

I don't agree. People are not religious in nature. Religion imposed on them from childhood. Those who can't defend their opinion those who take religious dogma. I believe that religion is a poison to humans. The problem is not with atheists but with believers. If a person truly believes in God sooner or later, they become fanatics, and this is bad.
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 07:21:47 AM

I don't agree. People are not religious in nature. Religion imposed on them from childhood. Those who can't defend their opinion those who take religious dogma. I believe that religion is a poison to humans. The problem is not with atheists but with believers. If a person truly believes in God sooner or later, they become fanatics, and this is bad.

I believe in God and I like the color blue. Those thoughts should have no affect on anyone else.
Religions have been the cause of many problems mainly due to their ties to any sort of power used against people. Especially those religions closely intertwined with governments.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 08:34:38 AM

Atheism has nothing to do with evolution not answering these types of questions.

Fizamcc

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:56:05 AM

Yes, people since childhood have been imposed religion at the place of birth. But when they grow up, they must understand that God is one, and all religions are only created to control the herd.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:06:21 AM

Let me start by making it clear that I am an atheist.

The problem I have with the atheist agenda is that is stops at 'the non existence of God' - the same logic is not applied consistently to the whole of the human condition.

If I examine my life and use this same 'spaghetti monster' logic, I am drawn to the same conclusions about all my actions and activities - they are all as equally pointless and irrational as worshiping God.

If I rationally examine my sense of self I realize that it is just a genetic innovation - it encourages self preservation - genetic selfishness creates a genetically induced illusion of self worth.

My desire to survive is itself as delusional as a belief in God - pain and my fear of pain are a genetically induced survival mechanism I am in thrall to.

If I believe in God and survive then it is no different to not believing in God and surviving - nature will select for survival.

But my actual survival is meaningless whether I believe in God or otherwise.

This is the only conclusion that can be logically formed from a real examination of life.

Atheism is merely another tribal display - a peacock's tail trying to attract a mate through a verbal display of intelligence.

You're not wrong.
In fact when you think about it... Being atheist is as stupid as being religious.
The correct path for a logical human being is NOT atheism but agnostism.
The difference is that atheist means you BELIEVE there is no God... Which is stupid because there is no proof of that (how could there be). The path of being agnostic is better because you say "I don't know if there is a god or not because we lack evidences of God existence but we still have a lots of unexplained misteries". It's the same as atheism but in a more humble way of considering the problem.
craked5

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:08:41 AM

Life does not have any other meaning other than to survive to the next generation.  There is no grand plan, no heaven in the clouds etc.

In the end, it does not matter what you believe, when we die we die.  There is no life after death no matter what and how hard you believe.

That's where you're wrong.
There is no proof of a great plan or heaven or whatever yeah.
But there is no proof of the contrary either. And it's not like we understand everything in the universe.

There might be a God. It doesn't mean you have to believe in it of course, but it's still a possibility. No need to abide to a dogma your whole life for a possibility though xD
Winchester2211

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:15:22 AM

Life does not have any other meaning other than to survive to the next generation.  There is no grand plan, no heaven in the clouds etc.

In the end, it does not matter what you believe, when we die we die.  There is no life after death no matter what and how hard you believe.

But there is no proof of the contrary either. And it's not like we understand everything in the universe.

There might be a God. It doesn't mean you have to believe in it of course, but it's still a possibility. No need to abide to a dogma your whole life for a possibility though xD
Have you ever seen to evidence that does not exist? The very notion of proof assumes the existence of something you need to prove. This is not an argument. There is no God because there is no evidence of its existence. Agree?
craked5

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:19:21 AM

Have you ever seen to evidence that does not exist? The very notion of proof assumes the existence of something you need to prove. This is not an argument. There is no God because there is no evidence of its existence. Agree?

Completely stupid, if that was the case then there was no atoms before 19th century because there was no proof of its existence? It's not because there is no proof of something that it doesn't exist!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: