Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:34:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The problem with atheism.  (Read 38421 times)
Magpieguy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:47:46 PM

Atheists arguments are well founded, when you get down to the nitty gritty.
The reality of it all is that God has a lot to answer for.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 10:01:09 PM

Atheism says that there is no God. It doesn't have anything to do with God answering for anything.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2017, 10:05:30 PM

the problem with Atheism is that few people have any clue and are too stupid to be atheists...

It is a problem simply because those who are atheists have to suffer through life because he majority of people are just that stupid!
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:09:10 PM

Atheism says that there is no God. It doesn't have anything to do with God answering for anything.

Cool

Indeed, Magpieguy seems to confuse choice to not believe with being angry at God.

the problem with Atheism is that few people have any clue and are too stupid to be atheists...

It is a problem simply because those who are atheists have to suffer through life because he majority of people are just that stupid!

I understand where you are coming from. Also, see above.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 11:10:37 PM

Well there are a few people who are atheist or have a clue what its mean to be a atheist besides there are many people who think they are posses by demons just to think diferent than the church

gracia0023

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 01:07:35 AM

Let me start by making it clear that I am an atheist.

The problem I have with the atheist agenda is that is stops at 'the non existence of God' - the same logic is not applied consistently to the whole of the human condition.

If I examine my life and use this same 'spaghetti monster' logic, I am drawn to the same conclusions about all my actions and activities - they are all as equally pointless and irrational as worshiping God.

If I rationally examine my sense of self I realize that it is just a genetic innovation - it encourages self preservation - genetic selfishness creates a genetically induced illusion of self worth.

My desire to survive is itself as delusional as a belief in God - pain and my fear of pain are a genetically induced survival mechanism I am in thrall to.

If I believe in God and survive then it is no different to not believing in God and surviving - nature will select for survival.

But my actual survival is meaningless whether I believe in God or otherwise.

This is the only conclusion that can be logically formed from a real examination of life.

Atheism is merely another tribal display - a peacock's tail trying to attract a mate through a verbal display of intelligence.

It's just a proof that God do really exist. You just have to accept it to yourself. Accept God and let God move in your life. We people are limited on our understanding, do not based on what your knowledge. God is Sovereign. I believe He is moving now in your life.
solitare

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

Atheism is just another religion.
Another group of people that believe something they can't prove.

I don't really care if you believe in a god or not.
I do have a problem with anyone trying to force their religion, including atheism on others.

I am not a religious person myself.
I guess that makes me agnostic.

I generally don't think or care about it much, until some ass hole(s) decides they want to change my country'so heritage, monuments, or anything else.

Just because you don't like something doesn't give you special privileges to dictate to others.

Before the stupid argument comes up about separation of church and state here in the US.

That is way overused incorrectly.
It is not freedom from religion, it is specifically forbidding the government from setting any religion up as "the" official religion of the country.

If you want to get offended by a cross monument in a public park, that has been there for decades, or a plaque with the golden rule or 10 commandments in a school or courthouse.
You are an idiot!
Ignore it if you don't like it.

There is nothing in the world that says you choosing to be offended, gives you any power over others.

OK rant over for now Smiley
Barkly186

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 11:42:31 AM

For me, religion does not occur. I don't believe in such nonsense. There are signs or not I don't care. Religion is a parasite to exploit its host.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 05:31:31 PM

For me, religion does not occur. I don't believe in such nonsense. There are signs or not I don't care. Religion is a parasite to exploit its host.

It would be cool, if some of you atleast tried to read subject of this thread before responding. "Problem with atheism". Not "my problem with themes I dont understand". There are better places for that, like threads started by member "Moloch".

To adress you more closely.

Religion is extension of personal faith the same way corporation is extension of private enterprise. Or the same way, that tribe is extension of ones family.

There are two things an individual is good at without any source of faith. Masturbation and death.

We were not only given free will, but intellect aswell so we could join forces to accomplish goals impossible for lonely individual.
Okurkabinladin

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 07:03:59 PM

It would be cool, if some of you atleast tried to read subject of this thread before responding. "Problem with atheism". Not "my problem with themes I dont understand". There are better places for that, like threads started by member "Moloch".

Religion is extension of personal faith the same way corporation is extension of private enterprise. Or the same way, that tribe is extension of ones family.

There are two things an individual is good at without any source of faith. Masturbation and death.

We were not only given free will, but intellect aswell so we could join forces to accomplish goals impossible for lonely individual.

Assertions, assertions and more assertions....That is all you religious freaks are good at.

BTW, we were not GIVEN anything.  You were born thanks to your mother and father, not some sky daddy.

Get this out of your thick skull.

"Free will" concept was added to fill up the holes in the religious dogma.  The problem is there is absolutely no proof that any of it is actually true.

But to religious nuts, truth is irrelevant.  They come up with whatever version of the religious dogma they can accept, and run with it.

So they remove slavery and stoning of people, add killing of enemies, remove (or add) killing of gays or atheists, add or remove concepts of lakes of fire, devil, angels, saints, holy trinity, virgin pregnancy, 6000 year old Earth, 6 days creation etc.

The more educated the religious freak is the less the standard religious Bible/Quran/Talmud dogma he/she follows.  Eventually reaching the conclusion that either God does not exist or he does not give a flying fuck about what is happening here on this planet.

Just for sake of this post, I am "unignoring" you, despite the fact, that your language and cognitive ability is more akin to sewer rat, than Richard Dawkins.

Answer, why does natural selection clearly selects religious people over atheists? It was asked before, but I take for granted, that you dont read posts that are more than day old.

Why are you dying out? Is extinction along with rules of evolution your "truth"? You freely chose to worship death. That is your proof, backed by numbers of secular governments.

CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:37:39 PM

Why evolution is selecting religious genes?  I don't know.  The environment, culture and/or education is affecting the fertility rates.

How you jump from that to proof of God is beyond me.  It is just another of your assertions.

What is the fertility rate of people in the Amazon jungle? Until 1970 it was 5 children per woman.  They never heard of your 'Gods'.

Why evolution is selecting religious genes?  I addressed this question in depth in the Health and Religion thread.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 08:54:13 PM

Assertions, assertions and more assertions....That is all you religious freaks are good at.

BTW, we were not GIVEN anything.  You were born thanks to your mother and father, not some sky daddy.

Get this out of your thick skull.

"Free will" concept was added to fill up the holes in the religious dogma.  The problem is there is absolutely no proof that any of it is actually true.

But to religious nuts, truth is irrelevant.  They come up with whatever version of the religious dogma they can accept, and run with it.

So they remove slavery and stoning of people, add killing of enemies, remove (or add) killing of gays or atheists, add or remove concepts of lakes of fire, devil, angels, saints, holy trinity, virgin pregnancy, 6000 year old Earth, 6 days creation etc.

The more educated the religious freak is the less the standard religious Bible/Quran/Talmud dogma he/she follows.  Eventually reaching the conclusion that either God does not exist or he does not give a flying fuck about what is happening here on this planet.

But the below links not only prove the existence of God, but they also show that God is the reason for everything... not some sky daddy.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
gondes21

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 10:50:47 AM

For you atheist.
Do you ever feel that you want to know about who created you?
Do you longing for some persona that is GREATER than you?
We are created by God, no matter how fulfilled you are, you will still have one piece that is missing in your life.
That piece can only fulfilled by God.

Peace
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you Smiley
SoulBargain

Activity: 234

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 10:55:04 AM

Frankly speaking:

No one can really prove whether God is true or not so there is no one who have the right to forcefully push their beliefs into others since their belief is indefinite. Just respect each other and keep your humanity intact because sometimes you tend to push your beliefs so much that you have forgotten that you are out of place and your values and manners left behind. If you want to promote an intellectual and healthy discussion regarding this then better set the facts straight and your logic on point because it seems like fallacy has what keeps running and putting the argument into some trashy things. Support your argument by supplying evidences to prove your point and don't let your emotions cloud your thinking because sometimes this one is the trigger that puts things out of the right track.

I'm not actually pertaining to a specific or particular person hence I am generalizing especially in the topic of religion which everyone would just throw some nonsense to one another but there are some who have started an argument with a sense from both pro and anti which is really rare to find.

God in the lives of other people is the one who helps them endure and give meaning to life and serve as their hope so who are we to take it away? On the other hand, others who don't believe in God but suffers and endures life like any other human does then who are we judge? Both sides prove that we have not known our lives and origin well and no one can really tell which is which but we do know that we are brothers and sisters, live, care, and love one another are things to never forget what humanity is with humans.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:32:39 PM

-Obvious scam-

Hey man.
Just to adress your big question of "religious being the big winner of Darwin evolution" as you say.

Simple question: do you think religion is a genetic characteristic?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

-Obvious scam-

Hey man.
Just to adress your big question of "religious being the big winner of Darwin evolution" as you say.

It is!

But even our free will is a cause and effect thing in close to 100% of it. The tiny sliver of a percent that has free will in it, is the thing that God uses to judge how He will dictate the rest of our life through cause and effect.

Cool

MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

The problem I have with the atheist agenda is that is stops at 'the non existence of God' - the same logic is not applied consistently to the whole of the human condition.

If I examine my life and use this same 'spaghetti monster' logic, I am drawn to the same conclusions about all my actions and activities - they are all as equally pointless and irrational as worshiping God.

If I rationally examine my sense of self I realize that it is just a genetic innovation - it encourages self preservation - genetic selfishness creates a genetically induced illusion of self worth.

My desire to survive is itself as delusional as a belief in God - pain and my fear of pain are a genetically induced survival mechanism I am in thrall to.

If I believe in God and survive then it is no different to not believing in God and surviving - nature will select for survival.

This is the only conclusion that can be logically formed from a real examination of life.

Atheism is merely another tribal display - a peacock's tail trying to attract a mate through a verbal display of intelligence.

I'm a catholic and we believe in God. The problem is there is true God and we need to believe to survive in our second lives. There is a reason to believe in God the main reason is to go to the paradise of the God if you die but if you do not believe to God there's a chance that you will go to the hell . I respect your religion but I'm saying the truth that there is a real God that protecting and guiding us everyday.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 04:30:03 PM

And yet, the problem with the atheist they really don't believed in God existency, they are fully believed to themselves as well just like they know everything in this world. Which is they maybe intelligent but still in the sight of God almighty they are just nothing and none sense.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:21:15 PM

The problem for atheism is, there aren't any atheists. Those people who claim they are atheists, are simply people who hare hoping and desiring that the theme of atheism is real.

How do we know there aren't any atheists? Because all atheists know that they haven't checked out the whole earth and the whole galaxy to see if God doesn't exist somewhere. When they know this, they know that God might exist, and atheism (which says that God doesn't exist) disappears.

Poor, pathetic, atheists! Yet, atheists are pulling the wool over the eyes of many people who don't realize that atheists don't exist, and that they can't become atheists, themselves, no matter how hard they try.

Cool

Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 05:55:25 PM

-Obvious scam-

Hey man.

It is!

But even our free will is a cause and effect thing in close to 100% of it. The tiny sliver of a percent that has free will in it, is the thing that God uses to judge how He will dictate the rest of our life through cause and effect.

Cool
I actually do not like how you think about free will and will of God, because if everything we do is predicted and set by God, than there is no free will for humans. That is why i think that God does not concern our mortal doings, only what comes after. But to think that religion is genetic characteristic... well that is something to think about it, really interesting idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: