Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:15:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price down making atleast some people's dream come true.  (Read 568 times)
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:14:55 PM

Many would have had a dream of owning atleast one bitcoin and just before two months,they would have thought their dream may never come true due to ATH price of bitcoin reaching almost $20,000.But now with the sudden downfall in price,atleast bitcoin had made some of their dreams come true.

Now even more people are owners of atlest one bitcoin.

But they would not satisfy and would expect to hold another bitcoin but bitcoin may not help it to become true as its price has started to recover.

Your right, many investors are waiting for this dump to buy bitcoin at a low value. But sadly other people see the recent dump not as a good opportunity to buy but they think bitcoin is crashing and will die soon. Now for sure they regret those opportunity again to make profit after this pump.

TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:20:06 PM

bitcoin price fall at this moment is nothing to worry about, the best time to invest Moreso that the price value is recovering. its a rewarding moment highly advisable to join now.
maltize

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

“Everyone Is A Bank”

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:36:45 PM

And why are some people so afraid of subsidence? Yes, I understand, it's pretty nervous, and sometimes I think it's over. But then I quickly take myself in hand and understand that this is absolutely normal and I try to buy some prospective coins.

BABB          |[     BANK ACCOUNT BASED BLOCKCHAIN     ]|       Everyone is a bank
▬                       JOIN TOKEN SALE                       ▬
▬▬▬▬▬     JOIN THE COMMUNITY    |    Telegram     ▬▬▬▬▬
Gabriellefull

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:44:06 PM

Many would have had a dream of owning atleast one bitcoin and just before two months,they would have thought their dream may never come true due to ATH price of bitcoin reaching almost $20,000.But now with the sudden downfall in price,atleast bitcoin had made some of their dreams come true.

Now even more people are owners of atlest one bitcoin.

But they would not satisfy and would expect to hold another bitcoin but bitcoin may not help it to become true as its price has started to recover.

I don't agree with you. People don't buy it because they think it  will go down.
They panic and think it will continue to fall and wait.
When bitcoin stops falling and rises again, they will regret not buying it when it falls.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:29:05 PM

With the fall of the market, there are three types of people: some begin to panic, that they lose their money, others start buying up a crypto currency at a low price, while others just silently observe the situation. I treat myself to the third type, sometimes to the second, but never succumb to panic!

mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:35:54 PM

my strategy is to trade my way to 1 bitcoin without necessarily investing any money to it. I know it's hard and that it will take time but it's my project.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:38:35 PM

I dont believe you can predict tops and bottoms, thats why I buy regularly regardless of price when I have some spare money. The reason why I preffer regular buy when I have some spare money regardless of price is I have no idea what price going to be tommorow or next week.

Actually, price averaging is a valid strategy when you are going for long-term investment. Smiley

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

indeed not easy to buy bitcoin in the high price because when we buy in the high price will difficult to get a lot of profit. this is the right time to buy when the price drops and starts to rise again, it's just a matter of time for us to make a lot of profit.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:01:44 PM

Yes i agree! It will be a great opportunityfor us to buy more bitcoins especially for newbies who just started bitcoin when it was still at $19000. I waited on this dip for how many months so i never waste a chance to buy more not just bitcoin but other altcoins.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

The fall in price is a great investment opportunity. And for those who are planning investments in long term, and for those who prefer to trade on the exchange. There is a benefit in both cases.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
CryptoJoshua

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

Win $1,000,000 USD! @ BitcoinJackpot.Global

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

Yup, it gave a lot of people an opportunity to invest. Only issue is it also deterred some people from investing since they all scream it's a bubble. However, for the most part, I believe it is a good thing.  Grin

BitcoinJackpot.Global   |||   World's Best Crypto Raffle
████   JOIN US NOW AND BECOME AN AFFILIATE    ████
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:57:40 PM

If you plan to invest in bitcoin for a long time, you should not even be afraid of drawdown. Moreover, do not even go to the stock exchange and do not follow the price, as it is very nervous. Just leave your investment alone.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:18:21 PM

Many investors are waiting for this drawdown to profitably buy cryptocurrency, this is a common practice. Take advantage of this situation in a favorable way, do not be afraid.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin price will rise exponentially like it did in 2017, although I wont say ti wont happen. I think retail investors had their run to the market, but now they are a bit scared and the hype is not as strong as it was. I not saying this with negativity, because I prefer a sustained growth done by investors that know what they are buying. The problem with the last run, was that people were just searching for profit, and as soon as they saw the price going down, they started panic selling.

I agree with you, this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin, but I don't expect people to go crazy about it, as they did in the past. The next growth of bitcoin will be done by real investors, that will buy bitcoin for real use, and not just by speculation. For that to happen, we need good regulation and the implementation of the lightning network.

fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I'm just one of those investors who are looking forward to drawdown to replenish your wallet with new coins. I think it's very profitable.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:44:38 PM

I'm just one of those investors who are looking forward to drawdown to replenish your wallet with new coins. I think it's very profitable.
The slump definitely helped a lot of people who claimed that they were unable to invest due to the high price but am sure that they were able to do so or they were to scared to do that as well, this is a chance that’s very hard to come by again.
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:57:04 PM

This dip is good for new comers to catch a good price. Many people bought Bitcoin with much higher prices, I don't think they are happy now.

asdalani

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:40:04 PM

a lot of newcomers bought a huge amount of bitcoin last year when the bubble is bubbling  Grin. many of them started panicking and that is the reason why you see so many threads on the board about bitcoin price going down. I hope bitcoin will not give some people heart attack this year
The new players can't be selling their coins if they are new. With so many Blockchain conferences around the world, there should be people purchasing Bitcoins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:44:31 AM

I dont believe you can predict tops and bottoms, thats why I buy regularly regardless of price when I have some spare money. The reason why I preffer regular buy when I have some spare money regardless of price is I have no idea what price going to be tommorow or next week.
That is okay on your side but I think you must understand the market trends. It is never a matter of when the highest or the lowest point comes, rather one should be vigilant to grasp the idea of how bitcoins are moving. Then making predictions as per based on the events that have been manipulating the prices of bitcoins in past. Such decisions are although tough but they are fruitful.
Coleth

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:33:34 AM

Yes indeed, it made some people’s dream come true as they invested in bitcoin already. I agree also with the others that there are some who are so skeptic in investing because they wanted the lowest price for them and in that way, they don’t have there dream come true. How we wish that they be awaken in their dream and face reality and do something worthwhile while there’s opportunity in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: