Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:44:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price down making atleast some people's dream come true.  (Read 568 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 10:39:21 AM

Yes indeed, it made some people’s dream come true as they invested in bitcoin already. I agree also with the others that there are some who are so skeptic in investing because they wanted the lowest price for them and in that way, they don’t have there dream come true. How we wish that they be awaken in their dream and face reality and do something worthwhile while there’s opportunity in bitcoin.
I am also skeptical about the future recovery of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin has not gone down cyclically, it has been affected by the stock market. Amazon has affected all the different platforms. We may see this as a technological crisis in 2018. Bitcoin will still recover but it will take a long time. If you have enough patience to hold, you will get more profit in the future.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:16:37 PM

most of the bitcoin holders is newcomer, with this situation, can make them panic, and make bitcoin more down. they dont know a whale maybe ready to take their bitcoins with low price by spreading bad rumors and make the holder dreams so far from reality
what?do you really understand whats this mean?lol sorry mate but i dont get what youre saying...same as the OP ..but of this is about the price of bitcoin continuity to fall and about buying this for opportunity yeah lets buy some top coins now..this is the right time to take this chance ..because if the price started to grow again well be sorry then coz it will continue to grow and recover
yanlap

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:39:21 PM

Yes indeed, it made some people’s dream come true as they invested in bitcoin already. I agree also with the others that there are some who are so skeptic in investing because they wanted the lowest price for them and in that way, they don’t have there dream come true. How we wish that they be awaken in their dream and face reality and do something worthwhile while there’s opportunity in bitcoin.
Absolutely right, I like the instability of Bitcoin as it gives opportunity to those who can not afford to buy Bitcoins. People dreams comes true as Bitcoin price is going low these days and one can buy it easily. That is why I like this digital currency that makes you able to earn with less investment and gives you huge profit. So, it has changed the life and people dreams came true.
LienTHETRADER

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:54:59 PM

What the hell! btcs are so good. They give chance to everyone and that for real
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:40:53 PM

Yes it's time for investing actually this 3x drops in january until now i always buy in low and i lose 50% already but still i hold it for long term because i believe it can go really high like december 2017 and i see it that the price of btc go high that we can't imagine i think it go high because of the different ICO that already run here in past 2017 but some already gone too because they can't handle to run a ICO here or their not use by many users here

rayk

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

People's dream will never come true, because they buy when bitcoin rises, and they dump when they fall so they will ultimately end up with no bitcoin, what others do is nothing just buy and hodl
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:05:09 PM

Yes i think it is true that bitcoin price down making at-least some people's dream comes true as like me.I am not  born a rich family.I growing up in a very poor situation in my life.I have not enough money to buy a bitcoin in one time Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
So it is true that bitcoin price when going to down i invest some money for buy bitcoin.Not only me,there are many people like me.They have not enough money to buy a bitcoin in one time so it is the good news for us to be a owner a bitcoin.... Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Your ever Smiley
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 09:12:11 PM

Many would have had a dream of owning atleast one bitcoin and just before two months,they would have thought their dream may never come true due to ATH price of bitcoin reaching almost $20,000.But now with the sudden downfall in price,atleast bitcoin had made some of their dreams come true.

Now even more people are owners of atlest one bitcoin.

But they would not satisfy and would expect to hold another bitcoin but bitcoin may not help it to become true as its price has started to recover.

really, bitcoin prices are currently being down to make the dream of some people in order to have Bitcoin at least 1 Bitcoin just be a reality,

but I still do not understand about the Bitcoin price is recovered, Shocked  is there any Bitcoin price determination so its recovered  Huh

strengthvoice6

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

Bitcoins are just like an aimless craze for the people. many peoplee join it without having even knowledge about it
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:48:35 PM

its no matter if someone wants to continue with btcs then even after his one btc end he would wait for the other down
SokaBlue

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:57:36 PM

When lowering the value people who want to invest at this time, make trading when buying bitcoin can do it right now, we know that this currency is completely volatile and so low also goes up so if it is time to invest for the novice
startblouse8

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:48:03 PM

That's good atleast some people would experience how btcs are and may have some future in it
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:14:40 AM

what about if bitcoin price goes up? it will makes most of people's dream come true.
i personally happy when the price go down because i can buy it more, and i know that someday it will go up again.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:32:13 AM

Yes, this crash of bitcoin from 20.000$ to 8000$ has allowed a lot of people to buy at least  1 bitcoin because there is a big difference in the price from then to the price from now. But even at this low price it is hard for people to accomplish their goals and make their dreams come true. In order to make a good profit and make a lot of profit like people dream they have to wait a few year.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:25:22 AM

Many would have had a dream of owning atleast one bitcoin and just before two months,they would have thought their dream may never come true due to ATH price of bitcoin reaching almost $20,000.But now with the sudden downfall in price,atleast bitcoin had made some of their dreams come true.

Now even more people are owners of atlest one bitcoin.

But they would not satisfy and would expect to hold another bitcoin but bitcoin may not help it to become true as its price has started to recover.

Yes id have to agree. I myself didnt get 1btc but at least a little closer. Its everyone's dream to get 1btc. Maybe if i will get 1btc i will still want more. We are never really gonna be satisfied with what we have. We always want more. Now that bitcoin has recovered i think it will take longer for me to form 1btc at least. But im ok with what i have now. I'm happy all the more if btc goes $20,000.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:26:05 AM

what about if bitcoin price goes up? it will makes most of people's dream come true.
i personally happy when the price go down because i can buy it more, and i know that someday it will go up again.
Cause this is such as what people may ever have timing ti buy bitcoin yes we all know that someday the price of bitcoin will have to rise and we are be able to be a part of a great thing that may ever have to happen in bitcoin when this may goes up again.

Well when btc went up to 20k last december, there are people who probably thought that the price won't go to as low as it is now. Yes a correction is imminent but they didn't expect more than 60% decline and they may have thought they've missed a good entry point. That's why not everyone was disappointed when btc fell to below 7k

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
rtyudg

Activity: 69

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:27:39 AM

The situation you said exists, but not everyone. I've been looking for the next Bitcoin. I understand that Bitcoin can no longer fulfill my dream. Because Bitcoin's price is already high. What I want to do now is only to find a 10x or 100x coin. As long as bitcoin is warming up, my chances are bigger. Smiley
shkwarka333

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:06:42 AM

I believe that the price will still be a long time to fall or rise until it can manipulirovat China. China is still the largest user of bitcoin worldwide.
Soon, another drawdown will begin and small investors ( alarmists) will again start selling it because of fear of being left with nothing. Thus, they will again create favorable conditions for the growth and recovery of bitcoin
tranphuong

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

I think that for the people that are on these forums, believing that there are strong holding points need to understand
pxo.011

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:21 AM

well in my opinion the new holder now will panic because bitcoin is going down they dont know about the history of bitcoin and that is why they need to hold it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: