Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:42:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price down making atleast some people's dream come true.  (Read 568 times)
Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

For those who does not have yet bitcoin in their wallet then it will good for them because they can buy bitcoin while it is in downfall but for those already owned bitcoin  i think they have a little fear and panic that bitcoin will not recover. Stay positive and think wide bitcoin has a bright future so hold on for those already has bitcoin and buy now for those who want to have it and invest for it.
Mekmbem

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:54:20 AM

probably many people dream of buying bitcoin at a low price and selling it for the highest price and the mimipi will be achieved when the bitcoin price is right down at the current low price Wink
eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:15:57 AM

yes it looks like bitcoin prices when collapsed like this have been waiting by many old players to take advantage of these moments to buy as much bitcoin as they can while the price collapsed.
castellodocet

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:10:43 AM

So we must expect tons of threads that asks if Bitcoin is near to its end and people panicking everywhere, That happens because people dives into cryptos with no idea what they are going to face.
With this drop, I think I'll invest something into BTC, I have some projects in mind for the next summer
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:30:34 PM

Yes,  with bitcoin at low price in the current market  is a good opportunity  and timing for those who would make investment with bitcoin. With this investment on bitcoin, definitely you are assured of a great profit.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

Truly bitcoin has the capabilities to change the lives of its users, holders and investors and even fulfilling their dreams in life, however with today's price value of bitcoin wherein it is in down-thread situation this bring panic and worries to all its holders and investors. But mostly, all the users and investors in bitcoin are with strong beliefs and hopes that the price value of bitcoin will soon improve again and will continue to fulfill their dreams. So all those who have bitcoin with them needs to hold it and be wiser on what strategies they will engage in to surpass this situation in bitcoin trading.
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:16:35 PM

Is it because most bitcoin owners today are people who just go along without knowing the risks, developments, and the cycle of bitcoin itself. Maybe that's what makes them panic and throw bitcoin at a red price when they see bitcoin coming down.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 02:18:53 PM

One year and one week ago the price was 2800 USD. Try 5 minutes without sucking thumb.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Swanh

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:14:05 AM

Many would have had a dream of owning atleast one bitcoin and just before two months,they would have thought their dream may never come true due to ATH price of bitcoin reaching almost $20,000.But now with the sudden downfall in price,atleast bitcoin had made some of their dreams come true.

Now even more people are owners of atlest one bitcoin.

But they would not satisfy and would expect to hold another bitcoin but bitcoin may not help it to become true as its price has started to recover.

In my own opinion bitcoin holders should keep calm and wait for the  better future.Im pretty sure the price of bitcoin will raised up and just be patient.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 02:26:34 PM

Opportunities to invest in bitcoin will always present itself along its price line because there will always be a downtrend which gives such opportunities. When bitcoin dropped to & 6500, some people ceased the opportunity and reaped the gain.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

Well, I won't call it a dream but I was happy when the correction took place as I knew that the price was artificially manipulated by the big whales and the institutional investors so it doesn't make any sense to the growth of Bitcoin as there was no growth in user base to support the price rally and hence correction took place and I believe that it not only helped Bitcoin to stabilize the price but also this helps it to grow in the long run. I am the one who was happy when correction took place as it was beneficial for the Bitcoin.
PAKYU

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

i feel sad about people who buy bitcoin price was top. we learn important lesson from this: ''never buy something when everyone talks about.''
Abubakarbinsajid

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:45:23 PM

Yes The distributed ledger designed to make each bitcoin account secure and accountable without the need for third parties, like banks, to be involved became for many participants a potential template for all future deposit saving and trading. yup Smiley
hennyjonh87

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

They say that they'll hop in when the price drops and such, but when the opportunity provides itself
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:56:39 AM

With drop on bitcoin price give opportunity for new investor to investing their money and adding more bitcoin to collect rather than altcoin. Bitcoin is good long term investment and I am believe bitcoin price will reach $25k end this year.

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Elrozaq

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:05:19 AM

Many would have had a dream of owning atleast one bitcoin and just before two months,they would have thought their dream may never come true due to ATH price of bitcoin reaching almost $20,000.But now with the sudden downfall in price,atleast bitcoin had made some of their dreams come true.

But they would not satisfy and would expect to hold another bitcoin but bitcoin may not help it to become true as its price has started to recover.

Of course, bitcoin has opened the dream for investors, the value of bitcoin falls, people with normal income can also buy and invest in Bitcoin.
However, the crypto market is always unstable.
Be patient is a good way.
Lamisa asfiya

Activity: 242

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

Some people have a dream when bitcoin prices are down a bit. Because they are desperate to buy it at a lower price. They make more money by buying it for a long time and investing for a long time. They know Bitcoin prices increase and decrease. So they wait for prices to decrease, and when they are bought, they hold.
kopamo

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:27:41 PM

Bitcoin price down day by day now Bitcoin price is 6.5k this is the good opportunity to buy some btc and hold it when price is increasing then sell all btc and make more profit
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

As I always use to say that this is the best time to buy bitcoin, according to me this is the best time when one can buy more and more bitcoins according to the capital he possess then he can hold it till the valuation inflation for preserving it for future uses and this is also very true that low valuation of bitcoin has fulfilled dreams of many who just had a dream to just own a small single bitcoin, being a student this is still a dream for me but still low valuation of bitcoin has brought many opportunities.
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:04:18 PM

Yes, actually that is the dream of the people to have a lower market value because of this they can obtained a huge investment at lower amount which is very favorable to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: