Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14296 times)
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Its just how this market goes. As long as we are here, bitcoin will never fall. The price of bitcoin relies mostly on supply/demand so it's really easy for its price to go down and up. I bought bitcoins for long term holding and I am glad to see its starting to stabilize and recover.

That's reason why newbies needed to understand this system first before placing or putting their investment, as they are the first in line which been affected of certain fluctuations, when market moves downwards they simple followed and sell into panic, but if they will just find time to analyze and understand each flow, then they can be strong to hold and patiently wait for the price to recover, bitcoin will continue to amaze us investors as long as we are here to support the chain.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Yes that's right, thinking blindly and following the false news will only lead to losses. Bitcoin is full of speculation, do not be too easily carried by the news that is not necessarily true.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
yudhistira

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

Again   Cheesy

Yes it is, when the market is unstable and everything goes wrong, you can always take advantage of it.
Instead of panic and losing everything you've invested in.  Smiley

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
Byatt

Activity: 105
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:51:24 PM

It is a great buy when the price is low and now slowly recovering wanted to buy and waiting for a capital. I felt it will rise even more.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

Yes and I think it is not just the bitcoin the market is now recovering as well,
Most of the alt-coin has been pumping up or recovering the market is starting to be green again.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:43 PM

Again   Cheesy

I agree with you.
they are too stupid to sell at low prices until I can not imagine why some people want to be a incur losses.
is not BTC coin the greatest in the crypto world, I hope this is a lesson for everyone to avoid bubbles again in the future.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

I will settle for stabilization first and then growth but steady. a few days without FUD would be nice too.
Yes, they only concern about bitcoin to me is, the bitcoin is too much rumour sensitive. Without any kind of such bad(fake) story bitcoin will grow smoothly again. 

Virman01

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:12:37 PM

maybe this week bitcoin prices rise, but it could be next week will fall back. and the beginning of the year just started. kit just look until the eighth week will be like.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Again   Cheesy

I think it was a strategy built by Whales to pull in even more people into buying bitcoin so they can get to their money too, and the people already involved in it invested even more. What do you say about that ?
Yes, judging by the fact that so well-coordinated and quickly dropped the bitcoin rate, it really was someone thought out. Against the backdrop of a sharp rise in the bitcoin rate in December last year, when bitcoin began to show itself as a financial bubble, this fall would be good for bitcoin and all the crypto currency, and cool some hotheads who want big profits from bitcoin in the shortest possible time. Such a drop in bitcoin will make investors more cautious and more responsible for buying a crypto currency.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:25:32 PM

Again   Cheesy

Bitcoin is actually recovering now and its price rises. that's what I say is not stable the bitcoin value has the chance to play it down and sometimes increase. All cryptocurrencies have been gradually sliding since January, after a huge run towards the end of last year. After almost reaching $20,000 in December, the price is now way below half that, and looked to be in an unending slide.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

I was really thankful that I did not sell anything and instead I choose to save all of my money. I did get some profit but also made from savings and as I have advised many people not to spend their coins in that inflation and people should not listen to this fake news and rumors which other people's spread because they face some loss or loose there Investments. There is a lot of people who have not join Bitcoin till now and when they are going to join the network the prices going to rise so do not afraid of being crash because the market is very much stable right now compared to the previous years.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

I was really thankful that I did not sell anything and instead I choose to save all of my money. I did get some profit but also made from savings and as I have advised many people not to spend their coins in that inflation and people should not listen to this fake news and rumors which other people's spread because they face some loss or loose there Investments. There is a lot of people who have not join Bitcoin till now and when they are going to join the network the prices going to rise so do not afraid of being crash because the market is very much stable right now compared to the previous years.

Little by little Bitcoin climb up again since last month it experience to drop. Slowly it rises as I read the latest news. A positive news for Bitcoiners. Thus, we're hoping for faster rising of its investment and value.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

I was confused and really was thinking to buy in each dip. But what if it starts falling again? I think 8k is a safe bait and btc will go up from here. But what is better only god knows. Btw i have made some nice moves and will wait for next wave
meer45

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:54 PM

I wouldn't call it "recovering" unless the price is in the green consistently for, say, a week. These past two months, every time we reached a new low, people just kept muttering "we will bounce back soon", with no backing arguments whatsoever. Although I see that the FUD is disappearing slowly, I think it's still early to jump to conclusions.

Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:19:01 PM

You're right, my friend, you should bear in mind that there  Huh
is a website https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/
that has the entire bitcoin market and other cryptocurrency with real and current information Wink
Jackypot

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:25:29 PM

I will settle for stabilization first and then growth but steady. a few days without FUD would be nice too.
Yes, they only concern about bitcoin to me is, the bitcoin is too much rumour sensitive. Without any kind of such bad(fake) story bitcoin will grow smoothly again. 
[/quote]
Bitcoin will go back up without problems, today the value is 8,558.77. Slow but safe. Grin
[/quote]
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

Seems unfortunately not so recovering Sad
Need some days in row with green signal and i hope can return to December value but i think we need some good notices for it
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:37:12 PM

Obviously we'll expect the prices to recover one day or the other. Crypto markets are known to recover real quick. But don't pour down the champagne too quick, there is still panic selling going on. And why are you warning people not to spread FUD?  Angry FUD is good for us, let stupidity be the cost of others and let smartness take over and reign.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:38:53 PM

I really hope that this up trend we see now for two days stays, because we have seen setback in the last weeks after a small phase of recovery.
I would not even mind if we could simply stay at the price that we are right now for a few weeks.
What I have noticed is that there were no new bad news in the media for the last two days. Hopefully that is a good sign!

It's me!!!
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

Again   Cheesy

I think people were really scared that the USA were going to follow the steps of China and ban Bitcoin and cryptocurrency trading forever but since that didn't happen, the value seems to recovering and i thank God for it because it was becoming very scary.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆