Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:33:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14305 times)
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:13:26 AM

The price drop in Bitcoin seems to be over for now. But there are some tough resistance points that Bitcoin has to go through, and I can not relax without reaching the $ 10,000 price. It's good to be careful.
anzhanbei1214068

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

I feel sorry for those who sell so many bitcoins because they don't think the price of bitcoin will rise any more.

Now bitcoin is experiencing a recovery.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:37:48 AM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Yeah its over alright. Most of the panic sellers are new to the crypto world, the minute they see bad news and bitcoin going down they sell even if their losing. There's no room for weak hands in crypto. But all thanks to them we had a good buy.
And finally, the worst days over. It'll be the emotional days of our lives where some of us are gone on panic selling also a good opportunity to buy more coins. So those who have purchased bitcoin at a low price congratulations for making a right decision, it is somewhat greedy minded but you also helped those who are selling their coin.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:38:01 AM

That's great i am waiting this for it too long and i wanted to buy more right now but i bought recently on 7k dip. I think the Bull run will continues after Chinese New Year. Let's make this happen! alts will pump as well. Smiley
Targusluxe

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:44:24 AM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Yes, the down fall of bitcoin is just an over reaction of investors but hopefully it is over and if the bitcoin price stabilizes the altoins will recover as well.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:46:14 AM

Totally that bitcoin is recovering and let us hope the it will be continous be recovering in the following days and it will have a good value in the future. Hopefully other people is done with there panic selling but for me I rathered buy more bitcoin because it has low value. Just grab the chance if you have a budget that you will buy more bitcoin because it can help you to have a good profits in the future. Let us hope for the better bitcoin in this following months and there will be a green in graph of a bitcoin.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:48:47 AM

Yes. Recently there was a correction of bitcoin chart and now it ia again in its way up. This time it will go higher up no one would think
Ashe-J

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:50:15 AM

" OH bitcoin its going to 4k$ again, OH its gonna crush again"
i see that all that FUD is wrong
Xelle

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:36:33 AM

Its a good news for us!im happy that bitcoin  is recovering now.😊
rommelzkie

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:41:44 AM

Again   Cheesy

we need to wait. bitcoin is still in the downward movement. if bitcoin breaks the 9500 then creates a higher high on daily time frame. there will be a 50% chance that bitcoin will land on 13,500 again.

Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 2232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:44:33 AM

Again   Cheesy

Don't relax. Yes, now the crypto currencies are growing and recovering, and it is very good, but the panic sell can return. The reason of the market rising is not obvious yet.
JeffTsai

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

Wonderful!!!  Grin
Mumei19

Activity: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:05:23 AM

This is a chance. There will never be a once again bitcoin falling to 6000k. Unfortunately, I did not get any benefit because of greed and ignorance, bitcoin.
 Cry Cry Cry
nikismola

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

i am not sure does all of you here know nothing about Bitcoin ..Do you really think its all about selling?
This time bitcoin falling with reasson cause India has banned it from using in their country.cause many banks stopped using deposit with BTC with cards...Facebook banned bicoins aswell..seems like no one here knows nothing about it lol.you all think its all about going up only..THIS time BTC fallig with reason and it will only get worse cause govermentts will do their best to stop using it.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:09:47 AM

i am not sure does all of you here know nothing about Bitcoin ..Do you really think its all about selling?
This time bitcoin falling with reasson cause India has banned it from using in their country.cause many banks stopped using deposit with BTC with cards...Facebook banned bicoins aswell..seems like no one here knows nothing about it lol.you all think its all about going up only..THIS time BTC fallig with reason and it will only get worse cause govermentts will do their best to stop using it.
right. Not only bitcoin but also the crypto market is really recovering. And that is a good news from the market.
I am really happy about this because the crypto market is my life, my life force. Without it I would not have today.
It really changed my life. My economy is better than it was two years ago.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Radnie

Activity: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:59 AM

Yes it true, its an evident that the bitcoin is on the recovery trends now and this will be the beginning of a good and prosperous 2018. The trust of the people are gradually coming back to crypto investment now and no doubt for that. Happy investing Guys!!!

Rovanie1

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:37:56 AM

The story repeats itself: Who bought in the downtown profited selling on high again Smiley
Meanwhile some top trade rankers said that it would fall to 4k and few people bought with panic, very normal it.
ylnar123

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:39:44 AM

YES! bitcoin is recovering after a huge dump of its rates. My prediction for bitcoin tonight is correct and im so happy. if you buy on low rate then congrats!! buy more because pumping of bitcoin is not finish. The rate of bitcoin will go back to the high rate on march 2018. ( i think) so that its time to buy more bitcoin and hold some and sell some.

I hope march would be the start of pumping bitcoin high. So newcomers should start buying now and ride the rise of its price. Hopefully this pumping up would continue and not disappoint us, and this price recovery would be stable.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:41:59 AM

Again   Cheesy

No, I don't follow fake new blindly. I always try to follow the crypto market. And I never believe that fucking news. And yes Bitcoin recovering. I think Bitcoin will increasing day bye day. Now let's see what will happen with Bitcoin  Cool
Jayrmalakas

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Again   Cheesy

news is a big impact for us especially in the wrong truth or lies and if you believe in false news can affect your mind, the only thing you do is not to believe the wrong news, you have to do is trust with bitcoin capability and it's the best time to buy a bitcoin because I can guarantee that you can double your earnings

███ P2P CASH ▬ ███ ▍ SMART CONTRACT PLATFORMis the platform fully dedicated to ██████████ JOIN ██████████ ◥ international money transactions ▐ ◼ discordtwittertelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: