Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 03:20:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14307 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

I never thought bitcoin down at $6k, and of course, I had to buy bitcoin as prices going down deep enough because I also thinking to recover my losses. the key of bitcoin is don't panic. because eventually bitcoin price will recover and even bitcoin price can rise higher. I think bitcoin cycle is indeed like that, when prices fell in deep enough, surely price will recover and rise higher than ever.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:11:23 AM

yes. don't let problems and stuffs like crash of price get into you because it will really pull you from buying coins. now that the price is beginning to get back to normal, it will rise again and the time of buying coins will be over, not over like you cannot buy bitcoins ever but the price will be high again and it is actually advisable to buy coins when its price is low.
amzadabir

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 02:34:24 PM by amzadabir

Bitcoin is not static. I think Bitcoin has been caught due to excessive panic market. Bitcoin prices are low. Bitcoin is becoming unnecessary. Bitcoin is used for online usage. Bitcoin is better at selling it better when it's better. Bitcoin now helps in determining the price of other coins. If the prices of potato decrease, the price of other coins is reduced.
Erik Fox
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:36:38 AM

The amount of people in crypto now is so small compared to what it will be in the future, I have no doubt whatsoever that the prices will recover and excel over the coming months and years.
Clifford Lee

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:38:08 AM

The amount of people in crypto now is so small compared to what it will be in the future, I have no doubt whatsoever that the prices will recover and excel over the coming months and years.
I read somewhere that less than 1% of the population own a cryptocurrency.
Roland Black

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:41:34 AM

Good luck: eating Bitcoin, drinking Bitcoin, putting Bitcoin into your car's engine, etc etc etc.... oh... it's fiat what we pay these days for products and services.... oh, this discussion is about Ripple, and banks, ok I dont like them, but it is not about what I like or not, it is about what market does, and which way the evolution develops.
kazakova

Activity: 46
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:17 AM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

I am also happy that I can buy more at reduced prices. But feel sad for people who invested at $15000 or above.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:44 AM

Truly, in reality, the market is recuperating. Bit by bit, the uplifting news about bitcoin originated from different nations, so the market started to reestablish certainty, and I figure it will keep on rising slowly.But without freeze vendors and phony new adherents how might we make benefit and in the meantime purchase Bitcoin at a less expensive cost once more? I prefer not to state this yet there is definitely no real way to abstain from having these sorts of individuals as though there are no individuals like them the market won't be adjust, I would even say it would be unusual. Regardless of whether we endeavor to teach every one of them, their brain science will dependably be diverse to what we put stock in. So on the off chance that they need to transform they should do it actually all together not to be a piece of the losing gathering.
Rony24h7

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

It is a natural thing that bitcoin or any other alts price will increase and decrease because if there is no up down then people cannot be able to get a good profit from it and market will totally unbalanced. There will be no many selling or buying of coin and many traders will be flopped.
Bitcoin have gone high in price at a sudden and people have sell them at a very good price and as a result, they have got a very big amount of benefit and after that that’s price decreased and they again can buying bitcoin and holding them of happing to sell at a good price. This recovering will continue for people because benefit is the main target of people and bitcoin will fulfill the main target of people. Just you have to keep calm your mentality and take the right decision at the right moment.

EPICA Token

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

I read somewhere that less than 1% of the population own a cryptocurrency.
I have read its like 3%, who owns crypto, and 87% of population doesn`t even know, what excatly "cryptocurrency" means. But I am sure the figures will rise as time goes. And yes bitcoin is surely recovering slow and steady.
wertygi

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:38:41 PM

I sold nothing.

Unfortunately I also bought nothing.
Peбятa нe oтчaeвaйтecь личнo я дyмaю чтo кopeкция eщe нe зaкoнчeнa
mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:50:31 PM

Again   Cheesy

It just experiences a pump. You are very lucky to be able to buy bitcoin at a cheap price. The value of bitcoin now is where is should be since people are always putting the hype in it. Fake news can also be very deceiving in crypto because there are too many to mention so stay informed in a trustworthy source.
aga@pit

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:53:45 PM

Дa, pынoк вoccтaнaвливaeтcя. Биткoйн бyдeт pacти.
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

I think that's the way the crypto world, bitcoin prices can go up to 300% in 2 months, and it can also drop 50% more in just a few days, but I never panicked sell, because I know bitcoin and altcoin will recover in time

moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:02:15 PM

Yes, hopefully the panic is completely gone. seeing the market is already green again makes my heart cool. bitcoin up again makes a lot of altcoin also experiencing the same thing. "go green" Grin
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:13:11 PM

Bitcoin is passing a hard time. Thus, the Crypto market is still massively undervalued, so this seems to be a good strategy get in. HODL until it's recovering.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

Again   Cheesy

Bitcoin will have a bunch of people disagreeing with certain things, that's what the Internet is for. Also, people will always have opinions on whatever the matter is.

As for the price of Bitcoin, there should be a lot of people knowing what Bitcoin is now since it's been on the news.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:27:50 PM

Although the price is showing signs of growth again, it is hard to predict what will happen next. Also, many times people think that the price will recover again,  but it continues to fall deep. Anyhow, the price starts to rise again is a good thing we should be happy about . Also thanks to this price increase that probably many traders have made a profit for themselves.

Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Bitcoins are here to stay. With even the us government giving what many consider to be a green light will have significant impact on the price and future of crypto coins, They fall in the prices were mainly due to uncertainty in the market but confidence is being restored, many countries still look o the us for guidance in matters of international importance so whether we like it or not  bitcoins are here to stay.

jekzy

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

i hope bitcoin will rise up to 20000$ again Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: