Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14294 times)
drukoz2

Activity: 395
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.
It is too early to rejoice, ahead of the Chinese new year and we can expect a second fall. But spring will definitely be profitable for everyone Wink
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sexie

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Such a great news for bitcoiners,  although I don’t have something to sell but I’m yet still happy for everybody who overcomes that fears  about  bitcoin recently. It is just a matter of patience  and hardwork while waiting. So I believe the strategy of bitcoin, buy while the price is low and  sell it when  the price increases. I’m still learning, so it means that bitcoin is very in demand at this moment that all of a sudden because it’s Valentine’s Day just only one day from now to celebrate. It is a precious gift then from bitcoin to have that price increase. Happy Valentines Day to everyone!!!

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:53:55 PM

Bitcoin is not yet recovering in my opinion because if bitcoin is recovering then it should be already more than 10,000 usd but as we can see that the price of bitcoin is still lower than that so for me, bitcoin is still not recovering and still undergoing from a bear market and i hope that the price should go 10,000 usd or more in the next couple of months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Napoleon Hill

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:32:04 PM
Merited by Sitarow (1)

1. Segwit was/is a major reason for Bitcoins price rise, remember we faught a 2 year war for Segwit and finally won after the UASF, and thus with Segwit an entirely new Bitcoin protocol was born, allowing all k8nds of new things.

2. Bitcoin 0.16.0 is about to launch which is called The Segwit Wallet, and Coinbase is implementing Segwit as lLocal Bitcoins and Bitstamp already have. This will be an impetus for other wallets to follow suit or be left behind (yep you Mycelium)

3. Segwit allows Lightning. He more devs working with the the Segwit infrastructure  drastically encourages Lightning understanding and Lightning development.

4. Lightning has already done multi path atomic swaps, and other emergent properties will emerge.

5. If Segwit let price run so high, just imagine what will happen with Lightning. Just the name Lightning sells itself, but the tech is just incredible, not to mention it’s a smart contract which the media will figure out can be associated to Mimble Wimble and ever ICO could be done on the Bitcoin protocol.

6. Developers working out of a labor of love, which is not really found in any other coin. Sure there are paid devs in the bitcoin ecosystem but nowhere else has so many people working wothout pay out of sheer passion.

7. The recent price surge has creat3d a surge of job growth in the entire sector and we are a few months away from not being able to lose those high pay high skill jobs and tertiary jobs....maybe we already have such a big impact on the job market and overal economy that any wise govt will support this change or be left behind.

8.In history no one has ever lost money by holding long enough, the price always has come back higher than the previous high.

9. Devs are becoming revered with almost rock star status. Resumes are not required when a dev can show work from GitHub on the Bitcoin protocol, thus devs are being drawn into this, for personal ideals and extrinsic motivators.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:39:05 PM

Bitcoin is not yet recovering in my opinion because if bitcoin is recovering then it should be already more than 10,000 usd but as we can see that the price of bitcoin is still lower than that so for me, bitcoin is still not recovering and still undergoing from a bear market and i hope that the price should go 10,000 usd or more in the next couple of months.

Yes, for me this bitcoin has not fully recovered from the market crashed (60%). Just last week alone, everyone though and breath a sigh of relief because bitcoin bounce back from $6K, however, we went into another multiple dips, but not that significant though but we are still having a hard time breaking the $9K barrier.

For me, to say that we are out of the woods, we should at least see a stable growth and reaches $10K again. Right now there's still that sentiments of wait and see. Investors are very skeptics and reluctant, they wanted to be sure that everything has settled as far as government crackdowns and heavy regulations. Its gonna be a long road ahead, but eventually we will get to $10K and everyone can chillax by then.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Because of panic seller I buy some coins that is worth it to hold thank to them i have bitcoin now i buy it on a lower price and i'm going to wait when the bitcoin price goes up and hold it until it reach what is may target, don't follow fake news or if I where you I'm going to relax and take vacation so that I will not sre how the market dump
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:07:28 PM

Was the temporarily fluctuation caused by fake news and fud? If so can you please link to the articles? I had no doubt that bitcoin will recover and it was only a question of time. If people were willing to spend over $18,000 one month ago, why not willing to spend again over $18,000 soon?
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:36:35 PM

What do you think, when is it better to buy bitcoin?
In my opinion it is better to buy bitcoin now until the priced is dropped because soon it getting higher the value. So buy now hold and invest for  a long term and gain in high profitable income.

ccabz

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:25 PM

Again   Cheesy

===========

I totally agree. Bitcoin is now recovering and is now increasing. Hopefully that it will still increase until the end of this year.. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
adifariz

Activity: 239

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:52:36 PM

My prediction for bitcoin tonight is correct and I am very happy. If you buy at a low price then congratulations !! buy more because bitcoin pumping is not finished yet. The bitcoin level will return to the high level by March 2018. (i think) so it's time to buy more bitcoins and hold some slowly, the good news about bitcoin comes from different countries, so the market starts restoring confidence, and I think it will continue increase slowly
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:57:30 PM

Again   Cheesy

Very nice then. If bitcoins are really coming back to its former price poinr then today might be the last good day you can buy a lot of bitcoins. So I'd recommend everybody to buy as many bitcoins as possible now and hodl. Cheap as they come, we can never tell when's the best price to buy bitcoins again.

niz3r_nade

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:34:50 PM

I am very happy with the recovery of this bitcoin, it makes me sell some of my coin after I buy it at low price, little profit which is important can profit.
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:38:06 PM

Again   Cheesy

Obvioisly like what is always happening in the market bitcoin will have its era this month rue bitcon is going down and obviously the bitcoin will pump again in the coming year or month and their are a lot of speculation article in the internet but what is sure that holding bitcoin will really give you a big profit.
Altero

Activity: 784
Merit: 123

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:40:17 PM

Again   Cheesy

I believe it will go that way, even FUD's may not be over yet but it seems to be happen for the community are in keep supporting crypto that might boost to fight against odds. We really expecting these to happen for the reason that crypto market are in good and strong foundation, though it will be affected at first but somehow it will recover gradually.
dakilangisajaja

Activity: 177
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

it's quite natural that bitcoin drops and raises this bitcoin so it's more beautiful when there's more bitcoin bag in our area so higher bitcoin. and we can be rich with bitcoins and we can help our families.
Saritamo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:51:30 PM

Bitcoin is not the first fall in his history. In his past, when he was not so famous, he had big falls. Here he has reached 20k to the joy of many. The point is that this fall will not be the last one and I think it will always come back.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

Again   Cheesy

Like they do say in my local language here that, it is those that have money that are capable of doing the real businesses. Similarly, it is those that had the real cash then that would have bought enough then.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:08:29 AM

Again   Cheesy

Yeah it is true that the price of the bitcoin is now recovering. Many people loses their money when the bitcoin goes down because they have weak hands. I am sure that many people like me are still doing HODL because I believe that the bitcoin will have bright future. 
Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:26:37 AM

Again   Cheesy

It is true! Sellers sells bitcoin because the market is doing great, it is normally happening and important to all aspects of the market. All of us here makes a special participation in making the table turn to our favor, even scalpers and newbies. And thanks to everyone who believes in bitcoin even on its worst days, few more days, all of us who trust will realize how worthy the risk we take for.
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 12:29:28 AM

I sold nothing.

Unfortunately I also bought nothing.
LMAO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: