Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14294 times)
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:00:38 AM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Strength and being cool are two things everyone certainly needs here in the crypto environment. The weak will lose and those that will panic will end up the same. The strong and wise and cool are the ones that will end up gaining and continue to gain more. During dumps, the weak will sell but the wise will buy. When the price is rising back once again, the weak are regretting while the wise are earning big.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

That's right, to benefit from bitcoin we have to be strong in the establishment and not easy to fall because of negative news.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 12:57:11 AM

Yes, good for you. Unfortunately for me, I did not buy bitcoin yet. Since I am still a student and doesn't have much source of funds aside from my allowance. But I will buy soon after I got my job, which would be a long time to go.

Bitcoin is recovering from its dump on the first months. But that's to be expected. And I agree with you that one should not panic sell. Instead of cutting losses, you make your own loss from bad decisions. Just buy and hold if the price became lower.
zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 01:00:41 AM

Yes, bitcoin is recovering, but I didn't buy it when the price was low.

Bitcoin will grow steadily again in a few months and will be the safest and most profitable investment.
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:10:06 PM

bitcoin did experience a very heavy drop it did not make me panic stay calm waiting for the price up, and this good price to sell it

with the market as it is now but I am sure the prices will recover as usual and with the recent decline many people make huge profits just by selling high and buying low conversion into altcoin as well. I hold as usual but unfortunately I have no money to invest and this is not good for me
naily

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

bitcoin did experience a very heavy drop it did not make me panic stay calm waiting for the price up, and this good price to sell it

with the market as it is now but I am sure the prices will recover as usual and with the recent decline many people make huge profits just by selling high and buying low conversion into altcoin as well. I hold as usual but unfortunately I have no money to invest and this is not good for me
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I am sure Bitcoin will soon reach $ 12,000 this week and you should consider investing at this moment as Bitcoin's uptrend is getting stronger. At this point all the investments at this point can help you make a good profit in the long run
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:06:26 PM

Yes, there is some improvement in the price but still, I am expecting this chaotic environment to remain like this at least for a month from now and then we will see the sustainable growth in the price and father I am even expecting the price to reach a new all-time high level in this year itself. We cannot ignore the traders who are waiting to exit by exploiting the initial growth so this recovery will take some more time before the actual growth from pre-correction price level.
DMarkov90

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:37:39 PM

Yes, bitcoin is recovering, but I didn't buy it when the price was low.

Bitcoin will grow steadily again in a few months and will be the safest and most profitable investment.
I think, now it is possible to buy bitcoin. It won't be already cheaper. Very soon the price of bitcoin will be $20000. Now good entry point.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

Currently, after Bitcoin has risen to $ 11,800 in exchange rates, it has fallen to $ 10800 and remains today. Experts predict that the Bitcoin exchange rate will continue to drop, Bitcoin's exchange rate to the moon if over the support level of 12800 dollars. So continue to hold and wait for the miracle Smiley)))

ilyashpakin2015

Activity: 45

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:47:17 PM

I have been investing for 2 years basically invest successfully because I found a successful leader who clearly demonstrates all the actions to me.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

I have been investing for 2 years basically invest successfully because I found a successful leader who clearly demonstrates all the actions to me.
The value is going to be very volatile and unpredictable and it is going to be for a very long time. The price may be up one moment and sharply decline at the next moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:49 PM

The value is going to be very volatile and unpredictable and it is going to be for a very long time. The price may be up one moment and sharply decline at the next moment.

I think it depends a lot on volume the price move with the volune. After the regulation the more institutional investors will come and put money so more volume so more stableness. I think it will be less volatile in future but i scare of lighting network for if many people use so much like currency it can be cheap then.
Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

Yes, it's clear that bitcoin is slowly recovering after its value has dropped by $ 6,000 now it's worth up to $ 9,000. This shows that the panic has ended and its value is increasing.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:36:27 PM

ohhh waiting for its recovery. Im depositing money waiting for the bit[Suspicious link removed]d price..
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:37:33 PM

it should go up where it was hehe.
boynegro

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Again   Cheesy

At the time, the dominance index of bitcoin rose to 38 percent, recovering from its all-time low at 32 percent. Over the past week, the dominance index of bitcoin has fallen from 38 percent to 34 percent, and the daily transaction volume of bitcoin has more than halved, from 490,000 transactions to 242,000 ...
waskaplung

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:42:01 PM

Again   Cheesy

Bitcoin price is recovering after a major decline below the $8000 level against the US Dollar. BTC/USD is struggling to move above $9500 and it may move down once again.
donpepot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:43:02 PM

Again   Cheesy

Its inevitable for bitcoin or even other crypto currencies to fall of its price,specially now that lots of issues are raoring from other countries about the digital currency and its bad news that affects bitcoin.Predictions may not be 100% accurate but i do believe that bitcoin will recover from its sudden fall,maybe ...
donpepot

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:43:48 PM

But without panic sellers and fake new believers how can we make profit and at the same time buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price again? I hate to say this but there is absolutely no way to avoid having these kinds of people as if there are no people like them the market won't be balance, I would even say it would be abnormal. Even if we try to educate all of them, their psychology will always be different to what we believe in. So if they want to change they must do it personally in order not to be part of the losing group.
The sharp recovery in prices on CoinDesk's Bitcoin Price Index (BPI) from the Friday's low of $7,695 ran into offers at a high of $9,471.46 at 21:59 UTC on Saturday.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: