Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
belljarxiv

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:46:41 AM

If you have an artwork that you wish to showcase, GPCC is the right platform for you as it has the capacity and the tool to lift you as creative author.
B0b@n

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:10:06 AM

The project has an excellent development dynamics. Only more presentations and agreements by partner companies are needed to expand the market for influence

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
B0b@n

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:11:10 AM

Hello! I advise everyone to subscribe to the medium and follow news articles. At the moment there were some interesting articles https://medium.com/@gpccio

≈BeEasy≈
Blockchain ecosystem designed for mining, trading, and managing cryptocurrency investments.
WhitepaperPresentationANN ●    beeasy.io    ● TwitterFacebookTelegram
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:57:11 AM

Hello! I advise everyone to subscribe to the medium and follow news articles. At the moment there were some interesting articles https://medium.com/@gpccio

Thanks for the link.. I'm starting to read it now and admittedly I am quite guilty of some articles but definitely I have learned a lot
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 12:27:21 PM

I also read  here in your white paper at the  Google that you sold  already  items with graphics works of your authors . Authors means the one that avail your platforms of GPCC. So that means you are the one also looking for the buyers of our graphics works.?just correct me if I'm wrong?😍

This means that GPCC platform serves as a marketing tool also for author who wished to gain reasonable profit from their works.

That's about right.. this platform isn't just protecting author's copyright but serves as good medium for authors to showcase their works.

This is great since creators can have the confidence of showcasing their work without worrying about their work being stolen by others. This is also a great platform for them to display their work aside from the usual methods like art galleries and auctions.
rdny

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:17:10 PM

If you have an artwork that you wish to showcase, GPCC is the right platform for you as it has the capacity and the tool to lift you as creative author.

This is great since more and more artist will be encouraged to pursue their passion for their art. Science is needed for development but art is needed for the us to flourish as said from what i have read.
rahul10948

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

GPCC is really trying to solve the current problem that the internet user are facing...So i think its one of those application (real) based project nad its definitely a worth investing 
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:16:54 PM

Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:52:39 PM

Have you defined the day when you will release alpha version? What are purposes of the alpha testing and how long it will take?
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:00:44 AM

The GPCC gives us less work and less worry how to keep safe and how to sell our graphics work!😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
Danilotot

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:09:06 AM

I also read  here in your white paper at the  Google that you sold  already  items with graphics works of your authors . Authors means the one that avail your platforms of GPCC. So that means you are the one also looking for the buyers of our graphics works.?just correct me if I'm wrong?😍

This means that GPCC platform serves as a marketing tool also for author who wished to gain reasonable profit from their works.

That's about right.. this platform isn't just protecting author's copyright but serves as good medium for authors to showcase their works.

if their item needs them to sell for their good. it's better. but I think that's because they might be with them too. plsss can you give us a break of why you sell the item?
Marioboro

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:29:01 AM

Will you try to proof to the government that you project can solve this kind of problem? If you do what will you expect from them like reward for solving the problem?

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.
rdny

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:32:34 AM

This is a great idea! GPCC can offer their services to the government agency in charge of issuing copyrights and patents and other similar instruments. This will serve a lot of people and companies alike.

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.
Danilotot

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:43:52 AM

I also think the government needs this kind of services for them to greatly improve their services. It will also serve as a tool for them to easily check on the complaints of the artists when they think that their work was stolen or was used without their proper consent beforehand.

That's right, the government thinks that they have accepted this project into their country. for that is the protection of hackers as we know that the government wants to get involved. so I'm really excited about this news.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:47:26 AM

The government has it's own system to store they data and to monitor it too. All the local government has enough fund to sustain that job because there's a lot of sensitive system data that cannot be trusted to others ( specially in the foreign company ) , specially about top secret files and many more. Do you think you can let them see what are the top secret of your country?
kordanallas

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:21:04 AM

Meet a new adviser of Global Protected Crypto Copyright project - Rick Tapia.
Expert in Business Analysis of Blockchain platforms and Infrastructure with an in-depth knowledge of ICO start-to-finish processes

https://medium.com/@gpccio/we-are-glad-to-welcome-a-new-member-of-the-team-rick-tapia-5535413439bb

Great news) New member of the team will bring a new look and freshness to the project!
and helpful experience Wink
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:57:51 AM

The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

The GPCC also help the author's  by means of crowd funding.those who just started  the business it really a big help for them this crowd funding!😍

Let us all be glad that there's company like GPCC who thinks of way for creative people to expose their work with worth.. such big help for
those who were just getting started.
rdny

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:48:35 AM

The government has it's own system to store they data and to monitor it too. All the local government has enough fund to sustain that job because there's a lot of sensitive system data that cannot be trusted to others ( specially in the foreign company ) , specially about top secret files and many more. Do you think you can let them see what are the top secret of your country?

What are you talking about man? Are you lost? GPCC is about protecting copyrights through the use of blockchain. Please, please read their whitepaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: