Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:12:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
yehor

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

Can I find you on https://github.com???
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SantiagoEmz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:08:11 AM

The GPCC will let all your works available in the platform. So everyone that have register in GPCC can see.you can sell your works international.

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:26:34 AM

GPCC is the right company to go when looking for quality, reliable and valued works Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
saaux

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:47:40 AM

GPCC utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology which gives this project heads up because of an established system,
plus the mission of this project to protect everyones creative works. Crypto world will be such a wonderful place to be in once
we have GPCC.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

GPCC utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology which gives this project heads up because of an established system,
plus the mission of this project to protect everyones creative works. Crypto world will be such a wonderful place to be in once
we have GPCC.

We already have a pretty wonderful cryptoworld but it won't be complete without GPCC in it and we are glad to be part of this team.
We just have to keep supporting this project to achieve mutual goals
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

GPCC is the right company to go when looking for quality, reliable and valued works Smiley

Correct,and if you don't have or had someone  to buy your  graphic works .GPCC  had an ability  to help you fund and someone can buy your works. 😍

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform                                                    ⟩    ICO Active      Join Now    ⟩
⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨  ⟨     Era Swap  │ Swap to Next Era     ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩  ⟩
⟨    WhitePaper    ⟨      Facebook   │   Twitter   │   Telegram   │   LinkedIn   │   Reddit   │   Youtube      ⟩    ANN   ⟩
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:09:11 PM

GPCC is protected from regulatory features in individual countries around the world.😍

Yes and I guess there are some countries that doesn't allow GPCC

But if they want to improve their economy they must consider GPCC in their country, i guess.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:43 PM

GPCC is a decentralized service that utilizes the advantages of blockchain technology for global copyright protection with the possibility of selling it at the international market and conducting crowdfunding campaigns by authors to create new author works.
Also, in GPCC you can earn money by placing your work in the marketplace of author work or goods.
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:25:20 AM

GPCC is protected from regulatory features in individual countries around the world.😍

But if they want to improve their economy they must consider GPCC in their country, i guess.
yes that's a good idea.if each  countries  allowed to have a GPCC  in thier  country the work of thier graphic artist will be known
And recognise  because that's one of the GPCC  aim to be recognised international.😍

alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:39:32 AM

yes that's a good idea.if each  countries  allowed to have a GPCC  in thier  country the work of thier graphic artist will be known
And recognise  because that's one of the GPCC  aim to be recognised international.😍
it would help their countries and also the community, especially to all graphic artist to want their arts be recognize.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:09 AM

Do we need to download  ethereum wallet for storing the token of GPCC? There ' s no other option?_

SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

the way i understands THE GPCC platform copyright is their offer to us so I believe plagiarism cannot happened.those who avail the GPCC ,as far  as I know can only had or have the access  to that platform.and if plagiarism happened only those had a access  in that platform will do that. 😍.and if that happened of course the trust to GPCC maker will lost.
The GPCC platform will monitor the author's copyright use and promptly  notify them if in case there's an authorized use  of our works. 😍

Yes.. is there any way this platform could prevent such unauthorized use of author's work?

I do not understand what you mean? can you describe your condemnation? what do you do on your platform?
He had in mind whether it is possible to defend himself against plagiarism in principle. But I think that this does not happen

That is great if plagiarism can be prevented. A lot of authors have been struggling with plagiarism and GPCC is one of the possible solutions to their problem.
yes that's true the author's do all the hard work.then if they not protected by copyright it's easily some one will use .stole and claims they the one who made it.now we have GPCC  that able to protect the author's  and thier graphics or any of their works. 😍

Yes, it is GPCC's goal to protect the author from people who use his work without first obtaining his consent. Thus making him lose money due to non payment of royalty fees.

Many authors tend to discontinue their passion because of their works being used without them knowing it. Specially nowadays, it is very easy to copy and paste without even giving due credit to whom it is due.

GPCC is doing better now because it does not get any information, that's a very good idea.
just correct me if I'm wrong how can he lost the royalty credits  if he is still  the author's  of his works.the GPCC  said  in their platform they can monitor  the copyright works and and they will promptly  notify the author's if someone uses their  works. 😍
in the platform the blockchain  allows the author's to keep a certificate of copyright and all among other members.So it will be impossible to replace this data.😍

blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

Soft cap has been reach! As of now they collected 281 ETH - 92 BTC, token sale is rapidly increasing. More investors to come for this wonderful project. For more information about the project please visit their website and buy more gpcc token.
Here: https://gpcc.io
This is great, congratulation to the project and to the team to reach the soft cap. Nothing less from a promising project. Couple of days, they even reach the hard cap.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:26:02 AM

Do we need to download  ethereum wallet for storing the token of GPCC? There ' s no other option?_
Hello what are you talking about? Ethereum wallet you say right? Or my Etherwallet?

But most compatible are erc-20 wallet, they are many other wallets but most recommended is MY ETHERWALLET for other projects also.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

The GPCC said to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks , they will put a neural network that will search of copies and analogues in the internet will be develop.😍

alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:27:32 PM

hello, I believe, they will send it to your wallet. And no need to download the ethereum if you want to say the myetherwallet. Just keep the private key and if you want to access your wallet, visit myetherwallet.com then put your private key to access your wallet.

Blockchain Art Platform
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:53 PM

The GPCC said to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks , they will put a neural network that will search of copies and analogues in the internet will be develop.😍
Searching of graphic artworks is good but downloading of that graphics, i think so no. It was better that the graphic works is for searching and viewing only.

Blockchain Art Platform
SantiagoEmz

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:49:01 AM

Do we need to download  ethereum wallet for storing the token of GPCC? There ' s no other
Hello what are you talking about? Ethereum wallet you say right? Or my Etherwallet?

But most compatible are erc-20 wallet, they are many other wallets but most recommended is MY ETHERWALLET for other projects also.
sorry.your Correct etherwallet.because as i understand  that's the wallet that in the PLATFORM  of GPCC, that can store a GPCC token. 😍

saaux

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:33:24 AM

What are the new steps for GPCC now? I'm pretty sure they've been busy seeking new opportunities for the project..

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:37:14 AM

GPCC will be the signal of birth of all creative people and we appreciate the project for focusing in such area..
I hope many would join this team too Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: