Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GPCC | Global Protected Crypto Copyright  (Read 2271 times)
alexford

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 10:58:51 PM

How are things going around here? I am pretty sure that things are going well with this project.
Been following this since its early stages and it is quite impressive..

Same here.. I have been watching gpcc since it starts and I got to say that the pace is a slowly but surely one and it is once said that it doesn’t matter how slow you go.. this project will definitely get to where it should be Smiley

Yes. The project will be successful. Promising project + Great idea + expert team + loyal supporters ( US ), it will surely that the project will go fly to the moon. Just continue supporting.
Yes. I have believe in this project that it will success. Through hard work and efforts by the individuals in the team.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Pastel.network ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blockchain Art Platform
Tradable Assets  ▼ Unique Ownership  ▼ Proven Authenticity
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annmhie0904

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

GPCC offer a system of copyright protection on blockchain, which will allow doing this. With GPCC platform, you will be able to verify the copyright for the graphic work. Blockchain allows you to keep a certificate of your copyright among all network members, and it will be impossible to replace this data. And to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks, a neural network that will search for copies and analogues on the Internet will be developed. The platform will monitor the authors' copyright use and promptly notify them in case of an unauthorized use.
On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.
blankpaladin

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:46:19 AM

GPCC offer a system of copyright protection on blockchain, which will allow doing this. With GPCC platform, you will be able to verify the copyright for the graphic work. Blockchain allows you to keep a certificate of your copyright among all network members, and it will be impossible to replace this data. And to eliminate the possibility of downloading the same graphic artworks, a neural network that will search for copies and analogues on the Internet will be developed. The platform will monitor the authors' copyright use and promptly notify them in case of an unauthorized use.
On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

By this : On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

It makes a lot for graphic artist. They can boost their profit also securing their master piece. So amazing, brought to us by GPCC.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:51:19 AM

By this : On their platform, you will be able to sell the use rights through our marketplace of graphic artworks market.gpcc.io. And you will be able to organize a crowdfunding campaign to raise funds for creating a graphic artwork crowdfunding.gpcc.io.

It makes a lot for graphic artist. They can boost their profit also securing their master piece. So amazing, brought to us by GPCC.

Sounds good. This is great for us. And also for the graphic artist. Let us support this project guys.
saaux

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:08:18 AM

Trust is the fundamental factor among all service especially in business field. That's how GPCC are going to do as they created the largest copyright protection platform built on blockchain technology, as we people in crypto industry will be able to confirm their copyright without any problems.

What a very good way of putting it. Yes, there should always be an amount of trust in each party when transacting to impart confidence with each other.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:24:42 AM

these few years Microfinance is believed by many as a potential key to helping combat even the best poverty strains.

I don't t hink it could cater the worst poverty strains you were talking about but it will surely be a start for those who are striving..
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:04:41 PM

Sounds good. This is great for us. And also for the graphic artist. Let us support this project guys.
Sounds great. Agree that it may help us a lot and also helpful to boost the profit of some graphic artist. I'm grateful to know this project and to be a part of it.
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:07:16 PM

The platform is great especially to graphic artist. The project is promising and the team are all experts and also they have a lot of supporters. This project will success.

Blockchain Art Platform
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 08:11:46 PM

Sure. I will continue support the project and make most of my effort to help it. This project is a great help for us. If the world know about this. They sure will act and support too.
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:23:40 AM

Sure. I will continue support the project and make most of my effort to help it. This project is a great help for us. If the world know about this. They sure will act and support too.
Thanks for the support. Your doing is a great help for the project. Continue that. This project will surely success.

Blockchain Art Platform
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:30:11 AM

How are things going around here? I am pretty sure that things are going well with this project.
Been following this since its early stages and it is quite impressive..

Same here.. I have been watching gpcc since it starts and I got to say that the pace is a slowly but surely one and it is once said that it doesn’t matter how slow you go.. this project will definitely get to where it should be Smiley

Yes. The project will be successful. Promising project + Great idea + expert team + loyal supporters ( US ), it will surely that the project will go fly to the moon. Just continue supporting.
Yes, indeed. If we work up all together and double our efforts. It will make sense. The project will spread like a fire and they will know how the goodness from it. And soon or later, the hard cap will be met.
Nice. Good thinking. We should double up our efforts for the world to know about GPCC. This may cause as exhausted but in the end it was worth it. So count me in. Ill do my best.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:35:33 AM

The platform is great especially to graphic artist. The project is promising and the team are all experts and also they have a lot of supporters. This project will success.
Yes. It was helpful. The project will surely success. Just Subscribe for updates to avoid missing the Token Sale: https://gpcc.io/
saaux

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ PLATIO ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   Smart Banking Ecosystem   █
▀▄▄▄▀[https://platio.io]▀▄▄▄▀
belljarxiv

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:14:56 AM

This project will definitely give its customers confidence in protecting their works as well as acting as the door to success because of what this project offers. I hope everyone could realize it Smiley

GPCC is all you need when protecting works of author, and early as now GPCC is building such great name thus gaining trust from people
blankpaladin

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:29:43 AM

Sure it is, by giving them protection to their works. Also they helping them by boosting their profit. They will realize it as far as we speak to them and spread it to them.
annmhie0904

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:39:16 AM

Sure it is, by giving them protection to their works. Also they helping them by boosting their profit. They will realize it as far as we speak to them and spread it to them.
Indeed. GPCC creating legacy on how they will protect the works of artist and helping them to add more profit to their works. Just how be GPCC building up confidence for us especially to our fellow graphic artist.
alexford

Pastel Network

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 03:43:38 AM

Indeed. GPCC creating legacy on how they will protect the works of artist and helping them to add more profit to their works. Just how be GPCC building up confidence for us especially to our fellow graphic artist.
By given protection the works of graphic artist they will win their heart from it. By trusting GPCC as graphic artist you two birds in one shot. Because you have been protected on your creation and also being help to boost your profit. Its a win win.

Blockchain Art Platform
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 04:41:04 AM

It has been a busy week for gpcc with the token sale and everything.. but let’s not lose our track of this project. It has good things coming up

I strongly believe in that too. That’s why every now and then I am monitoring progress of this project and might consider to take small investment for the project

We just have to keep the positive sides open and open our minds to changes of the project
Support the project in a positive way. Don't lose some faith of this project. I trust them to accomplished their goal in the future.

Definitely. Members of the community were on their full efforts to make this project be well known.

Considering all efforts, I think it will surely achieve its goals. One at a time. We’d be glad supporting this project
Yes, all our efforts are worth it. We all rejoice because we all support this promising project. And don't stop support this project.

I do not see any possibility that we do not support the project. because I see it potentially completing the ICO. so let's show our support to them.
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Yes, definitely many of the author work copyright will surely give full trust and confidence to this kind of project that ensure their work be globally protected and for future have the possibility to sell on the international market. 
Danilotot

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 06:22:32 AM

It has been a busy week for gpcc with the token sale and everything.. but let’s not lose our track of this project. It has good things coming up

I strongly believe in that too. That’s why every now and then I am monitoring progress of this project and might consider to take small investment for the project

We just have to keep the positive sides open and open our minds to changes of the project
Support the project in a positive way. Don't lose some faith of this project. I trust them to accomplished their goal in the future.

Definitely. Members of the community were on their full efforts to make this project be well known.

I think they are doing that way for them to know more. but I'm a bit slow on their project. any updates for this project?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: