Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 03:41:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018  (Read 694 times)
randomduck

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:26:31 PM

What do people think of this "Litecoin Cash"? I was going to invest in it but read it was just a scam, any thoughts?
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

If Litecoin does not have a great 2018 then crypto as a whole is in bad shape in 2018

What do people think of this "Litecoin Cash"? I was going to invest in it but read it was just a scam, any thoughts?
Check it, everyone just dump it. It never will see daylight because it uses bitcoin mining equipment and guys who has it does not care about lcc
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-cash/

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:36:09 PM

I consider Litecoin one of The most reliable and promising coins in the entire market. I think he's worth investing in. I think the price of ltc will reach $ 600 this year.

DemLom

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:04:35 PM

It seems to me that this coin will soon play a big role and most of the money transactions will be due to it, so the success of Litecoin
btc.xbt.btc

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:15:12 PM

Between the more diffused coins litecoin is for sure one of the fastest and cheaper. I actually hope it will become more mainstream.
strickland

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

That coin is a scam. There is a large list of coins that was with a group called the ebitcoin and such.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ramayor

Activity: 102
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:11:07 PM

There would be a lot of changes that will happen in this year 2018 thus Litecoin still has a room to grow and runs on a solid platform that can help to be one of the coins that will come out on top in the end. In fact litecoin is not a scam that's why market should start moving back upward again.Considering it’s ATH was about $350, there’s a pretty decent chance it will see those numbers again at some point in the near future.

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:14:16 PM

I consider Litecoin one of The most reliable and promising coins in the entire market. I think he's worth investing in. I think the price of ltc will reach $ 600 this year.

Indeed, LTC show a huge growth over the last years and I think its time for ltc to go up higher this year. $600 is possible, but make no pressure on LTC because it will deliver on time and you will enjoy it. You must have patience, ltc is good to hold.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

Well, Litecoin is a Bitcoin clone, no doubt about that. Someone argued that if it was created in these days it would probably be cold Bitcoin Lite or something similar.... It could be, without missing the point.

However, a clone can surpass the master, it is surely not impossible. However, although Charlie Lee announced he will be committed to working on Litecoin development during 2018. he has yet to live up to his words.

patbauer

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Considering :
Daily volume
Bloc / second
transaction fees
Number of exchanges listing LTC
Market recognition and network effect

Litecoin is the top cryptocurrency to become the n°1 medium of exchange in the next years, Bitcoin being used as the reserve currency (N°1 store of value by far).
There are and will be a lot of challengers for the function of medium of exchange, doing better in a few fields (Vertcoin, omiseGO, Dash, Decred, TenX…). But today, you won’t find a single cryptocurrency doing better than Litecoin in all the points mentioned.
kirana08

Activity: 122

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:38:12 PM

Litecoin is able to survive more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as an Investment and Payment System.
according to Litecoin experts currently have a total market capitalization of more than $ 16.8 billion, with total transactions over the last 24 hours reaching $ 6.1 billion. The increase over the last 24 hours also almost reached 30%, while the circulation of the supply of coins that have reached 54.2 million, while the maximum supply of Litecoin amounted to 84 million. So, the chances of the increase are still very large because there are still about 30 million pieces of coins left unreleased.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:39:28 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 08:10:05 AM by Question123

I believe this year 2018 litecoin the price will increase more and possible to reach $1000 .
You can buy more litecoin now to make more profit. The price of litecoin become double last few weeks ago because of that you will earn more profit.  Count to think of it from cents to hundreds dollars many people become millionaire because of this coin I hope someday Im the one also who become rich.
Bananiheller

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:45:06 PM

I'm waiting for the release of plastic cards to exchange litecoin. This is not much in demand now, but the trend is observed. If litecoin will release a card will increase rates. In addition, we are waiting for other important news. The news background strongly influences the price of the coin. On this I think that litecoin will grow by 40-100% by the end of the year.
henry1997

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Litecoin price forecasts for 2018 may be worth the effort, despite the fact that all the dangers of cryptococcus today are very unstable, given their new-born circumstances. Speaking of volatility, you can read our article about Ripple's price forecast for 2018 to understand how this works.

When I first wrote this article 12 weeks ago the price of Litecoin was hovering around the 80 dollar mark, give or take. Litecoin price was at $313 at the end of November 2017 and now is at $143. Should the rate of adoption go up, this should increase Litecoin’s price. Along with the rate of adoption and the general price movement of cryptocurrencies, a commensurate increase in the number of developers working on it is expected, which should fuel the price hike. Personally, I dont really understand how the price of Litecoin is that low. Is better than Bitcoin, is faster, brings real value and the number of circulating supply is low.
captain8

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

LTC at $1000 isnt unreasonable,

All i think is if i can hodl 100 LTC, i am potentially sat on 100k, stops me from selling and encourages me to hodl!

h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

LTC could reach 2000$ the end of this year 2018. and consider the market to buy it in lowest amount vs to BTC.
marks1976

Activity: 893
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Litpay should boost its value and use in the future tbh, the coin is like bitcoin but cheaper and faster  Wink

I think it's a total scam, you shouldn't invest in it, instead just get the free coins and sell it.
No more for litepay, the card issuer already refused to issued litepay card to the litepay users. I heard this from someone in this forum. Charlie has been made an official statement regarding the fork of litecoin cash coin. It doesn't have any relationship with litecoin foundation and it's totally scam coin. Dump your coin if you are getting it right now.

▄██████
      ▄█▀██████
    ▄█▀  ██████
  ▄█▀    ██████
▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████
███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████
███████████████
 ▀█████████████

<█▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄ █▄▄▄▄▄

│   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄(▄▄▄
$▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ $▄▄▄▄▄▄: ▄▄▄▄▄
│   █
│   │   //█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄_▄▄▄(▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄, █████████▄█████▄███████):
│   │   $▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄($▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ - > ▄▄▄▄▄()) ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄:
│   │   ▄▄ (!$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄ !$▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄) █
│   │      ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
│   │   █

▄███▄        ▄███▄
     ▄███████▄    ▄███████▄
     █████████    █████████
      ███████      ███████
       ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ ▄▄████▄▄▄▄████▄▄
█████████▀███ ██████████████████
███████▀  ███ ██████████████████
       ▄█ 
    ▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄        █▄
    ▀█████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄███▄
      ▀██       ▄███████████
        ▀              ███▀
                       ▀

P2P CASH
▄▄▄▄▄▄ Send money worldwide fast ▄▄▄▄▄▄

███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████           ▀██████
████             ██████
████              █████
████             ▄█████      ▄
████            ▄██████    ▄██
████     ▄▄▄▄▄████████    ▄███
████   ▄████████████▀   ▄█████
████ ▄███████████▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▀         ▄█████████
████████▀  ▄▄███████████▀ ████
██████▀  ▄████████████▀   ████
████▀   ███████▀▀▀▀▀▀     ████
██▀    ██████▀            ████
▀      █████              ████
       █████              ████
       █████▄             ████
       ▀██████▄           ████
        ▀█████████████████████
          ▀███████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ safe an easy with P2P ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
P2P is the open source smart
contract platform
fully dedicated to
international money transactions

▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄
  ████████████████
 ██████████████████
▄████▄  ███▄  ▄████▄
█████▄  ███▄  ▄█████
████████████████████
 ▄████  ▄▄▄▄  ████▄

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀
███

███

JOIN

███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:29:17 PM

Litpay should boost its value and use in the future tbh, the coin is like bitcoin but cheaper and faster  Wink

I think it's a total scam, you shouldn't invest in it, instead just get the free coins and sell it.
No more for litepay, the card issuer already refused to issued litepay card to the litepay users. I heard this from someone in this forum. Charlie has been made an official statement regarding the fork of litecoin cash coin. It doesn't have any relationship with litecoin foundation and it's totally scam coin. Dump your coin if you are getting it right now.
indeed for litecoin i am less so sure,
but from his history litecoin has shown that he deserves in the top 100
baoanhsinger

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:38:52 PM

Litecoin’s Price Is Expected to Reach 1000 Dollars in 2018. I think so Smiley
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:44:01 PM

LTC at $1000 isnt unreasonable,

All i think is if i can hodl 100 LTC, i am potentially sat on 100k, stops me from selling and encourages me to hodl!
Just keep LTC and surprise will come for all LTC buyers at this time because I highly appreciate LTC and can see LTC is always a good choice for investors. Personally I would hold 500 LTC to keep my future and wealth in 2018 and I bought LTC at this time for rate $200
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: