Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:25:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018  (Read 694 times)
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:14:44 PM

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

Hello, I generally think that Litecoin has really great potential.
Maybe he will not show it this year, but I think next year it can reach over $ 400.  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

What do people think of this "Litecoin Cash"? I was going to invest in it but read it was just a scam, any thoughts?
Nothing! It is just another fork that is offering something that we have seen already before. All these forks are just a way the devs are trying to make themselves rich in a way and there is really nothing to it. However, if you have been holding some litecoin before, there is really no point wasting the forked version, it is free money and you can just go cash out yours.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:43:49 AM

If Litecoin does not have a great 2018 then crypto as a whole is in bad shape in 2018

What do people think of this "Litecoin Cash"? I was going to invest in it but read it was just a scam, any thoughts?
Check it, everyone just dump it. It never will see daylight because it uses bitcoin mining equipment and guys who has it does not care about lcc
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin-cash/
Lol. That is really funny but in a way true. Litecoin really have a lot going for it, and I am not going to be surprised seeing LTC testing so many ATHs this year and making the holders even richer. Litecoin has over the past years shown strength and now that the Litepay development will usher in the mainstream era for the coin, I want to believe things would be better in 2018 for litecoin.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

It's sad that Lee sold his tokens...
Why would that be. The coin does not need him. crypto is about community and not individuals with a central focusing point. Nothing better could have happened, now LTC has become the most hard core crpypto coin.
LOL. I don't know who is Lee although he's the LTC creator. LOL. Litecoin has very good potential in the future. Last year, Litecoin price increased more than 8k% and in this year, the era of cryptocurrency I think Litecoin price can even increase more than that. Beside, you guys should know that Dogecoin creator also doesn't believe that Doge can has higher price than 1 sts but take a look at Doge price right now so I don't care who is Lee although he's Litecoin creator or not Smiley

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:15:22 PM

I think that litecoin has also a good future in cryptocurrency in 2018 because aside from its function as litecoin it also develop software for another technology they offer to the digital industry ,so they might as well gain fame in the future to come like bitcoin.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:22:46 PM

Litecoin price closely follows bitcoin and usually outperforms it both on the up and downs. It has a great team and future.
pk lurah

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:54:51 AM

from my point of view, Litecoin is a promising altcoin by 2018 because it will exceed the value of bitcoin and ETH and litecoin is also a good coin for financial transactions.
r95222

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:19 AM

Guys what you think about Litepay? May be those community and team 'inattention' was planned? We saw such pump for LTC. And LitePay get much fuel for this. But now Kenneth Asare is guilty only. But all the rest are suddenly sidelined
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:10:41 AM

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

Litepay has been quite kind of de-introduced after recent events Smiley But I don't think that will cause loss to Litecoin future, another solution similar to that will be presented I'm sure.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
Broesel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:07:10 PM

One could think that in the future 2 to 10 years (when BTC is worth a lot hopefully) LTC will be the silver to litecoins gold. Through atomic swaps we should be able to easily convert one into the other. If that happens, LTC will be the commodity of transcaction and day to day payments and BTC will be the store of value.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

litecoin hasn't done anything wrong, but for now it hasn't awed the crowd either. i think it will need to need a real strong partner (i.e., real biz platform) to showcase its strength as "currency"
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:51:02 PM

Litecoin I think is also a potential in the future. This is considered a relatively strong currency when investing long term. Today Litecoin is priced at $ 132.26. Prices are relatively low as the market is volatile to adjust prices. And I believe that overcoming the resistance, the Lithecoin will also be as strong and safe as the bitcoins and ETH.
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:24:59 AM

If it keeps up with current trends I think that it should quite easily be over $1000 in 2018. Charile Lee and team is spending more time marketing it and it is based on Bitcoin but with improvements.
People that feel like they have missed out on getting in early with Bitcoin may see that other coins like Litecoin still have a lot more value which will push the price up.
A huge advantage Litecoin has over Bitcoin is that it is faster and cheaper to send coins which makes it far more practical in the real world using it as a currency. I think what ever coin becomes the most practical in the real world will be quite valueable.
markosimic

Activity: 141

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:37:17 AM

Litecoin has several advantages over Bitcoin. This can grow when people will look beyond Bitcoin for cheaper transactions. Will it grow more than $ 1000? I can not be sure but I hope this will get there.

I agree with you Litecoin has many advantages over BTC and now growing rapidly I am sure Litecoin will be much in demand in the future, so we are waiting for the development of this Litecoin.
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:49:58 AM

Litecoin is rebranding it's image. One can see that there are development going on with litecoin. I believe litecoin will play a big role as regards micro payment and lightning speed transaction when bigger population of the world join cryptocurrency ecosystem

Although that's true, I think that it has really become one of the go-to altcoins in the market for many people. Right now, it sits at the fifth spot in the coin ranking in many different sites. Having that status shows that it has been received well by people. It's also one of the better coins to invest in short term because it's purchase price is not that much, but it gives the feel that it's a good investment because there are so many good news swirling the coin that would perpetuate an increase in value for the next coming months. So, I say that it has a bright future ahead of it.
bornMercurial

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:46:19 AM

I would say if Litecoin has some advantages over Bitcoin. This can grow when people will look outside Bitcoin for cheaper transactions. Litecoin is also a coin that will exceed the value of bitcoin and Ethereum and Litecoin is also a good coin for financial transactions.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

Litecoin outperformed many competitors over the past year in terms of increasing costs. I think that the year 2018 will be mostly optimistic.
xlm19877

Activity: 140
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:02:47 AM

litecoin should be the silver to Bitcoin's gold. It's a shared decentralized crypto, which means it should be utilized for all exchanges like purchasing nourishment at a bistro or paying your bills.

Litecoin's most noteworthy element is maybe their lightning system and nuclear swap which made exchanges a great deal quicker. You don't have to sit tight for affirmations dissimilar to Bitcoin which is somewhat moderate.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

I believe the Wright coin is a very promising one. It is the most stable and variable system with improved code.

I think it's worth investing in the long term.
PRC_May

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Litecoin is a decent speculation decision . There were numerous real organization that occurred wth him . I would propose hold litecoin till end of this current year you can get a decent return
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: