Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:21:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpe, next easy x100 ! 4 million capitalization !  (Read 1213 times)
GOGO123 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:30:13 PM

Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GOGO123 (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

ED : https://etherdelta.com/#0xef2463099360a085f1f10b076ed72ef625497a06-ETH

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

I've been lucky enough to win 250 SHP from their airdrop , and i've used the Alpha version for the prediction.
It really is an easy process, it took me around 20 minutes to complete all the predictions, and i've got a reputation score of 50 points.
For sure this token will get more popular after it gets added on more popular exchanges.

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:57:16 AM

cindicator is brilliant and I am fun to use the application. too early to hit the cnd with shp, because shp takes time to reach it and it's not that easy. btw can give me sharpe alpha platform site address?

follow airdrop shp, but how to get it, whether we should claim it?
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy

Wow! This is amazing. I will do my own search on this one very deeply. I hope this will be good on investing my money. Thank you so much for sharing. Just keep it up.
caisa88

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:03:35 AM

I've been lucky enough to win 250 SHP from their airdrop , and i've used the Alpha version for the prediction.
It really is an easy process, it took me around 20 minutes to complete all the predictions, and i've got a reputation score of 50 points.
For sure this token will get more popular after it gets added on more popular exchanges.

Good job! Did you already receive something from the payout?
There are 500 stock assets and 100 crypto assets per week now and 500 stock and 100 crypto assets per 30days. So a lot to predict. If you will do more predictions your chance for a higher rating and a higher payout are also higher Smiley
Thanks man ! I didn't receive the payour for February, because they have a rule that you need to complete the predictions with 10 days before the snapshop is taken.
So this means i will get the payment in March. And yes, it's better to complete all the predictions for a higher rating Smiley

caisa88

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:05:50 AM

cindicator is brilliant and I am fun to use the application. too early to hit the cnd with shp, because shp takes time to reach it and it's not that easy. btw can give me sharpe alpha platform site address?

Here is the link for the sharpe alpha platform: https://alpha.sharpe.capital/
Regarding the aidrop, i didn't need to claim them. They were just sent into my ethereum wallet. If you didn't receive them it probably means that you did not won any coins.

Weenie19941

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:35:42 PM

I'm interested in this project. But where can I buy the tokens? Tokensale is closed, and you must have tokens for join the alpha? Is this coin planned to launce on any exchanges?

And the another side, free money. Its sound to beautiful.. any dark sides of this project?
anggriani

Merit: 251

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:41:48 PM

Here is the link for the sharpe alpha platform: https://alpha.sharpe.capital/
Regarding the aidrop, i didn't need to claim them. They were just sent into my ethereum wallet. If you didn't receive them it probably means that you did not won any coins.
okay, i will check my eth address, maybe i get shp it too.
thank you for your help and information.
caisa88

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

I'm interested in this project. But where can I buy the tokens? Tokensale is closed, and you must have tokens for join the alpha? Is this coin planned to launce on any exchanges?

And the another side, free money. Its sound to beautiful.. any dark sides of this project?
At the moment you can buy the tokens from EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0xef2463099360a085f1f10b076ed72ef625497a06-ETH , and from Bancor: https://www.bancor.network/
Well it's not free money, you have to invest money in buy-in the SHP coins, and also you have to invest time to complete the predictions in order to receive the rewards.
The only dark side of the project would be if the value of the coin would decrease and if the value of the rewards will decrease also. But with the quality of this project it's very unlikely for this to happen

Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

good call, its already at $20m market cap now. tho the whole market was going up obviously,and probably the volume is very low, its still very nice.

what bothers me a bit is there seems to be nobody in the team with any business experience. they will face a lot of problems.
alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

i m search for sharpe on coinmarketcap but is not listed.
NEYolks

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:37:31 PM

sharp one of the few blockchain-driven organisations backed by a working product that will be available from day one, the moment the crowd-sale ends. SHP owners earn monthly ETH payments in exchange for insight on blockchain assets and the stock market! i think it's a good gem here
Kinieter

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:45:58 PM

thanks so much, its such gem tbh, imma put some eth in it
donacal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

thanks for the tip. It gives me a very simiùe project to genesis vision. is that it?
Crypto_lion

Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Good deal for Sharpe token holder I guess. I looked at the project at least 10 times when they had their ICO but never bought into it , that being said sad to see that there was a airdrop and I missed it out. Hope it doesnt come back to bite me

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

I think this can do $100 million market cap and from the current price level, I don't know why the team did not received enough fund during their ICO, I think maybe timing or the ICO or poor marketing from the team, will like to see how this progress in coming weeks, they also need to list on a better exchange to drive the price up

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
celtic99

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

Looks like a paid schill, I would stay away from this token guys.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:50:35 PM

WOWW. If the partners writing on the site are correct, no one can keep the rise. I will examine it in more detail.
GOGO123 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 02:23:01 AM by GOGO123

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy

Wow! This is amazing. I will do my own search on this one very deeply. I hope this will be good on investing my money. Thank you so much for sharing. Just keep it up.

Attention, I dont say that we will reach such price and I dont think it but it shows the potential !

$200m cap is a good target for this year. That would make +2700%

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: