Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:23:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request)  (Read 561 times)
KaDeGrOB(1)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:32:26 PM

Have heard about FID, but what is it for?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casperok

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:08:45 PM

One of the problems with exchanges is inability to keep pace with market-changes, admit it, you dont wanna lose out on an opportunity just because you fail to do everything in time. With the system Fortress suggests you can trade without any hassle or time delay
The only problem is when you send any coin and it needs long time to confirm the transaction and during the time you actually can stay in loss if the price down. So the speed of transactions is vital
I always wonder if by the time I move coins does the opportunity still exist... Interested in testing out Fortress, because it positions itself as one without time-delay
Chu@N

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:03 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it

Check out Arbidex, it's a platform that allows automated arbitrage among top exchanges. They have a working product that you can sign up. They are connected to the top exchanges and you just need one account on arbidex
The ICO is ending soon.
I would say that it doesn't make much sense to compare FIdelium and other arbitrage platforms. Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card systems, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life
Yeah, multi-exchange trading is just one of the features of this platform
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:10:52 PM

I've been manually doing all the trade stuff, wanna see what Fidelium will bring us
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:12:36 PM

Don't like the idea of arbitrage bot messing with my money, but tools like in Fortress is okay I think
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:47:09 PM

Don't like the idea of arbitrage bot messing with my money, but tools like in Fortress is okay I think
Trading in between the price differences between exchanges is going to cause you to lose some money on the transaction fee's. You have to apply that to your calculations.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bitoshka

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

One of the problems with exchanges is inability to keep pace with market-changes, admit it, you dont wanna lose out on an opportunity just because you fail to do everything in time. With the system Fortress suggests you can trade without any hassle or time delay
The only problem is when you send any coin and it needs long time to confirm the transaction and during the time you actually can stay in loss if the price down. So the speed of transactions is vital
I always wonder if by the time I move coins does the opportunity still exist... Interested in testing out Fortress, because it positions itself as one without time-delay
Hope that will enable us to make the most out of cryptocurrency trading, which now is not that profitable because of some limitations
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Fidelium’s token “FID” is a Ethereum’s token, which theys use for their platform development
Drugser

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:55:33 PM

Yep, me too. Haven't used any of the trading bots and I prefer to participate manually, because only a human mind which is focused on the specific situation can make the right prediction and the trading in a better way than the trading bots which are strictly following the algorithm.
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:57:00 PM

Fidelium’s token “FID” is a Ethereum’s token, which theys use for their platform development
Could you be more specific?
OMLETovich

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

That's cool but it works only if you have lots of money.
From my point of view arbitrage is not that profitable
Zast

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

With arb you don't need any complex strategy and are guaranteed to get money (if there is no ping), right?
Logan22

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:23:13 PM

Yep, me too. Haven't used any of the trading bots and I prefer to participate manually, because only a human mind which is focused on the specific situation can make the right prediction and the trading in a better way than the trading bots which are strictly following the algorithm.
You can make arbitrage on your own manually and with help of some tools, like Fortress for example.But bots is just what I don't like...If the bot had worked, why would anyone want to give it to you?
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:24:25 PM

With arb you don't need any complex strategy and are guaranteed to get money (if there is no ping), right?
Agree.There is no strategy. You buy it cheap , sell on the expensive exchange and hope you have more than you started with.
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:27:28 PM

We have something like that, you just search it and will find. Why do you think this project is credible?
You never know man) But the mere fact they have already signed a contract with MasterCard speaks for itself
Many platforms today do not provide support. Even when you send thousands of emails...the internet is the place where you can't rely on anything. But still, yeah, Fidelium looks like the one you can trust
Bulllbas

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:30:11 PM

You can make arbitrage on your own manually and with help of some tools, like Fortress for example.But bots is just what I don't like...If the bot had worked, why would anyone want to give it to you?
Be careful with the bots. It is possible to preset a virus capable of stealing your information and this has happened many times before
Aberrant

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:32:01 PM

For example, u can trade cryptocurrencies using FID token, u can use FID to pay for transactions fees when you are trading in Fortress
Makelleli

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:18 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it

Check out Arbidex, it's a platform that allows automated arbitrage among top exchanges. They have a working product that you can sign up. They are connected to the top exchanges and you just need one account on arbidex
The ICO is ending soon.
I would say that it doesn't make much sense to compare FIdelium and other arbitrage platforms. Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card systems, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life
Just now every platform and project has its own application, and if you use many services, you just get confused in all these applications.
Fidelium is a sort of centralized platform for various services
Suarezzz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:35:27 PM

For example, u can trade cryptocurrencies using FID token, u can use FID to pay for transactions fees when you are trading in Fortress
Now I get it, thx
CrYpTEr$$

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:36:41 PM

The ICO is ending soon.
Just now every platform and project has its own application, and if you use many services, you just get confused in all these applications.
Fidelium is a sort of centralized platform for various services
Yes, I like thinking about arb as an option of the app but not as the core of it
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: