Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking about Arbitrage margins with Cryptos... (Opinion request)  (Read 561 times)
Jokerrr

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:42:18 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it

Check out Arbidex, it's a platform that allows automated arbitrage among top exchanges. They have a working product that you can sign up. They are connected to the top exchanges and you just need one account on arbidex
The ICO is ending soon.
I would say that it doesn't make much sense to compare FIdelium and other arbitrage platforms. Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card systems, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life
Just now every platform and project has its own application, and if you use many services, you just get confused in all these applications.
Fidelium is a sort of centralized platform for various services
Obviously cryptocurrency’s true potential is much bigger than just an investment item.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiamel

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:24 PM

There is already somewhere someone selling an arbitrage program which works between exchanges amd I have seen even an ICO for such a project. So I guess out there there must already be a lot of programs operating.
Frankly speaking, i haven't heard of any. At least, Fortress and Fidelium app look really credible and are obviously easy to use, doubt anything can be a match for it

Check out Arbidex, it's a platform that allows automated arbitrage among top exchanges. They have a working product that you can sign up. They are connected to the top exchanges and you just need one account on arbidex
The ICO is ending soon.
I would say that it doesn't make much sense to compare FIdelium and other arbitrage platforms. Fidelium as a project combines arbitrage tools with debit card systems, aiming more on a wider audience and ordinary users, making crypto closer to our everyday life
Just now every platform and project has its own application, and if you use many services, you just get confused in all these applications.
Obviously cryptocurrency’s true potential is much bigger than just an investment item.
hink they'll become more popular with the broad masses, that's where integration with debit cards will come in handy.
GeNer@L

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:06:21 PM

The ICO is ending soon.
Yes, I like thinking about arb as an option of the app but not as the core of it

Nice option, I would say, since many people may want to try it out
Chu@N

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:07:39 PM

The ICO is ending soon.
hink they'll become more popular with the broad masses, that's where integration with debit cards will come in handy.
I wouldn't mind trying Fidelium because I already has some profit from crypto and need an easy way of using it in daily life, no matter how it popular with masses
maAE$tRo$2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:08:34 PM

What's so hard with arbitrage??? The idea is to buy tokens low and sell them high, got nothing to add. It has worked, it works and it will work for sure
Deform

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:10:05 PM

Have heard about FID, but what is it for?
Fidelium’s token “FID” is a Ethereum’s token, which theys use for their platform development
Could you be more specific?
For example, u can trade cryptocurrencies using FID token, u can use FID to pay for transactions fees when you are trading in Fortress
Now I get it, thx
If u are interested, I recommend visiting https://fidelium.io - there is much more info
kamarchek

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:01 PM

The ICO is ending soon.
Yeah, the more 'smart' bots get, the more dangerous it can be to use them. I will stick to arb tools instead of bots, for a while at least
Fanat74

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:12:43 PM

I'm new to arbitrage, don't want use bots because I still don't get the idea of how it all should work. Gonna start getting to know arbitrage with Fortress
anchousser

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:14:24 PM

Don't like the idea of arbitrage bot messing with my money, but tools like in Fortress is okay I think
Trading in between the price differences between exchanges is going to cause you to lose some money on the transaction fee's. You have to apply that to your calculations.

Agree! Should pay attention to this. But in all the projects with their own tokens you can get some bonuses when paying fees using their token. The same is with FID as I get it
Paparazek

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:16:02 PM

What's so hard with arbitrage??? The idea is to buy tokens low and sell them high, got nothing to add. It has worked, it works and it will work for sure
Today in electronic age the software you use for achievieng some goals changes the paradigm of the goals. You can turn arbitrage from a hard work to a profitable side-job by just using some platforms
Vurdalakus

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:17:25 PM

How do I calculate the difference in the exchanges?
Miraculously

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:19:01 AM

What time does it take in general to make an arbitrage transaction?
EfIRchEk

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

Today in electronic age the software you use for achievieng some goals changes the paradigm of the goals. You can turn arbitrage from a hard work to a profitable side-job by just using some platforms
Btw is this kind of arbitrage even legal?
Suarezzz

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:21:32 AM

Fidelium promises transactions with no time-delay
Titomonriki

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:24:35 AM

If you are working manually you should do it yourself, searching for different rates, but, for example, in Fortress, all this stuff will be done for you
Chu@N

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:54:40 PM

What about the risks of the arbitrage?
Aberrant

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:55:26 PM

Cypto arb is the topical issue today because the crypto space keep expanding
Logan22

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Cypto arb is the topical issue today because the crypto space keep expanding
Yeah, but in many topics about arbitrage, a common opinion is that arbitrage spreads will tighten over time and even disappear
Suarezzz

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

Well, arbitrage can be risky as well as using bots can. Suggest using smth like Fortress, because it's just a tool so everything depends on you. Both the options you have and the platform system help to minimize the risks
Makelleli

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:01:03 PM

Well, arbitrage can be risky as well as using bots can. Suggest using smth like Fortress, because it's just a tool so everything depends on you. Both the options you have and the platform system help to minimize the risks
That's right. Anyway you should be ready to risk sometimes especially dealing with crypto arbitrage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: