Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:02:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7979 times)
titusha (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:24:00 AM

How can you really tell if there are girls involved in here / in the crypto scene without doing a census? Not like you can tell from their avatar/name.

But for the most part, I assume they're a minority anyway, like in the tech/programming fields.
Well, of course girls are less in this area. But the less they cling to!
Can I add in the account the choice of sex? then you can determine how many girls here))
In general, in the world of technology girls are not so few. I have the most education programmer and I work in the profession.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:24:36 AM

men I think more which are engaged in cryptocurrency than girls, girls generally aren't interested in such things, most of girls has got to the cryptoworld by councils of men, and most likely not as investors, and for participation of a baunta for additional income
titusha (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:26:03 AM

Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.
Not the first time I read that girls can not trade and trade with crypto-currencies, because they are very emotional. Well why so? I do not agree with this. It is very dependent on the particular girl and her professional approach to the matter.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:30:15 AM

Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.

That is the kind of mentality that is really harmful. The same applies for CS/tech scene and gaming too. Not welcoming interested people is very toxic, their gender shouldn't even matter.

That is really sexist and one of the many reasons I imagine they would prefer to be anonymous.

You'd think the crypto scene of all places would value anonymity and welcome everyone with open arms.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
jabby

Activity: 102
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:35:00 AM

Grin
thaliaand

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

Not the first time I read that girls can not trade and trade with crypto-currencies, because they are very emotional. Well why so? I do not agree with this. It is very dependent on the particular girl and her professional approach to the matter.
I also do not agree with the statement that women are not suitable in trading matters. Basically women are more emotional, but in the professional field, I believe women can also be equated with the ability of men. I can not predict how many women in this forum. But certainly not the least. There are no gender restrictions on technology, depending on what he is in this forum, trader, investor, miner, or even hunter.
nndep3m

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

Women can do exceptionally well in crypto, just not most. Most have other priorities and that is a good thing. Those that do focus can be very proficient, moreso than most guys. This is based on interactions with girls I know.

parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:41:18 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

Honestly, there are very few females are into Cryptocurrency because in the real world only few females are into it in technology and innovations and advancements.
In noticed in our Facebook Crypto Groups that females are only handful but I think that's ok because females have great potentials of transforming the world aside of Cryptocurrency but I think Cryptocurrency would not to continue to evolve without female in the industry.
I really appreciate every girls and female Crypto Enthusiasts in this market.

JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 11:43:59 AM

HIYA!!! Another girl here!!! Cheesy 

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:48:38 AM

There are also many girls here in the forum. I wonder if there is a profile pic in the forum and it is necessary to know each person with an account here we can easily see who we are here.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

Awesome!
This thread give a chance to girls to talk Smiley
I have community of crypyo, we are 80.
And 1 girl.
She is the only one girl and that's cool.
She was invited by one of my friend, and absolutely she is good at bounty hunter now.
But still need guiding in invest.
When we have community gathering, she told us that joining crypto is a blessing Wink
And she likes to do it till she invites her boyfriend join in crypto too.
It seems very so sweet, they are struggle together.
Motivates some of us who hasn't married yet then have a couple, why not to invite them in Cheesy

awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

You know in the coding space, girls were very much popular in programming before men joined in. In the crypto space, it seems like boys are in the front but it will only be a matter of time before ladies will become  heavily involved in cryptocurrency . I have a lot girlfriends who are great investors and are crypto enthusiasts just like yourself.  Grin

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:25:20 PM

You are so rude? I'm not a girl but this is what I think...
Who are you to decide that girls do not belong here? Nowadays, a girl can also do what a guy can do, and sexuality isn't now the basis for us to be accepted, and so all people are accepted here or in trading. And I don't believe that girls always rely on their emotions and on their own intuitions, some of them, or almost all of them nowadays is unlike what you think. And I think, girls are almost half of bitcointalk community and a crypto-users much longer than me. I don't have a proper assumption on this matter, but I guess there are a lot them here hiding on different identity.
unexecuted

Activity: 175

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

The world of crypto is a men's world, like other parts of this world too  Wink
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:32:03 PM

In the male dominant crypto I think the ratio of women here in the forum would be 1:10 Female:Male. Even to the richest people in cryptocurrencies I haven't seen even one girl on the list https://www.forbes.com/richest-in-cryptocurrency/#4c5aa39b1d49.    

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:38:49 PM

On my case, my wife was the one who thought me what cryptocurrencies are and what are the things to do to be able to earn profit from bitcoin and bitcointalk forum. Also, my wife was thought by her aunt so that means I am surrounded by girls who are engaged with cryptos and cryptocurrencies is our living now.
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:48:18 PM

like my girlfriend doesn't want to invest in crypto. but she supports me to invest in crypto. She just doesn't like numbers. XD
myrliska1313

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:49:16 PM

Now, thank God, a time where everyone is equal. I think that everything depends on the character of people, and not specifically, whether it's a man or a woman. You know, now there are women who are morally stronger than some men. Which repair the electricity, computers, install washing machines and much more... it's doesn't surprise anyone. And yes, I'm that girl who has a male character I like the crypto currency and everything connected with it. Grin Cheesy
jk9694

Activity: 274
Merit: 122

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:51:38 PM

I joined relatively recently, but noticed that the girls are really very few. Probably it is connected with the general world tendencies, men earn more
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:53:48 PM

I think there are just a jew girls and womens into the market that learn about cryptocurrencies. The most people of the market are male, but it would be great if we see some more female investors here!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: