Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:11:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7979 times)
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 12:54:11 PM

There are lot of girls in crypto currencies and I know a lady billionaire who has its own exchange in south Africa. The girls don't talk and brag as we men. I believe if the people in this forum are to show their gender , we might find a lot to be female here.

entr

Activity: 602
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

I personally knew some of them. They are not really in the crypto world. They were led by their friends to trading. Most of them hodling.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

How can you really tell if there are girls involved in here / in the crypto scene without doing a census? Not like you can tell from their avatar/name.

But for the most part, I assume they're a minority anyway, like in the tech/programming fields.
Well, of course girls are less in this area. But the less they cling to!
Can I add in the account the choice of sex? then you can determine how many girls here))
In general, in the world of technology girls are not so few. I have the most education programmer and I work in the profession.

Since the 1970s, globally already women and girls are not a big part of technology and even in finance, there are only just catching up. So with blockchain you have finance and technology together. So you can expect there are not many involved. Take a look at all the new projects coming up. When you see women, mostly they are in marketing or PR roles. Or at the top you have the CEOs and some other "C" title.

But I have never met or heard of a single non-male developer.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:59:50 PM

Who knows, maybe girls are more than guys but they doesn't want to show off!
Crypto is already open for both genders, welcome sisters and also brothers!
#ToTheMoon!
Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:12:01 PM

Well,  speaking about trading,  it is definitely  men field,  but in bounties  and airdrops I bet is much more concentration  of girls,comparing to first option

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:23:19 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

in crypto currency, we are all eligible to learned all things about bitcoin. so i spread this knowledge to my wife and sisters to be able to earn/generate profits on their free time. because they are all busy to their own work. they saw a huge potential to be able to earn profits in this crypto currecny, so now they are all learned and got more knowledge in crypto by me and they had much profits than me. Grin
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

I know some few moms who are into crypto trading and they're actually doing better and more profit than mine Cheesy
coinamu

Activity: 476
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

Men and women have no different, you have no idea how much women involve in this world. Even there some special project for women for example moms avenue and many more. Also the early adopter in blockchain and crypto industry is some women like Elizabeth Stark, Meltem Demirors and some other i dont know.

Dice    |    Caraycruz    |    Roulette    |    Multicolor   |   Bounties    |    Lottery    |    Exchange    |    Affiliates
████████████████████ [   B I T S L E R   C A S I N O   ] ████████████████████
★           $20,000 Weekly Wagering Contest           ★          $5,000 Weekly BTSLR Coin Contest           ★
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1055
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:39:36 PM

Talking about women, I've found the largest number of them in cryptocurrency gambling section. And there are also women in coding and trading but  the ratio is really lower than any other field.

kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:42:26 PM

It's been a cranky for my Girlfriend but the result is not good. I will teach him how to earn money that does not need to enter the factory or even some kind of work but he does not really like it and does not have any interest in this kind of work. It's hard for me to encourage people especially if your conversation is not intimidated.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:43:11 PM

I'm a girl and I think that we can earn as much as men in this market, and that figure is me, which no longer once successfully invested in iso and received 10x +! Why not! Be in trend!
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:51:36 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I think out of 100%  it is only 5% are involve in cyrpto currency this is just my thought and opinion only. It is also prevailing that men are most involved in bitcoin world. Though I am blessed that my fiancee is supporting me for what I'm doing now about in bitcoin and altcoin anyway. But in fairness huh, building your own mining farm is not a joke.
HERMESH KAUR

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

It is not a matter of surprise. As is in other business, girls are also taking part in crypto currency business. It is good thing.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

In our family, on the contrary, I was the first to deal with cryptocurrency.  And my husband resisted for a long time and was afraid to take risks.  But now he supports me, and sometimes began to advise what coins to buy).

[/center]
Dimedroll

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:01:50 PM

The world of crypto is a men's world, like other parts of this world too
But girls have chance Cool
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 02:06:11 PM

Me!, I have a girlfriend and she gets interested when i show to her the money that I've got from crypto. We are both breadwinner so we are very thankful for this kind of opportunity. She is very active in social media therefore I let her do the task in social media campaigns like twitter, for her to gain money because she likes to go concerts and buy stuffs to her favorite boy group in Korea. She is active now in the forum and reading more articles about cryptocurrency. She also likes to create topics that can be helpful to other people and share news, updates and ideas. It is very helpful to her and I'm very happy that the learning I gain from this forum is passed to her. It is easy to teach stuffs like this to the persons you love the most because they will get it fast, curiosity will appear since this kind of act flows to your relationship.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:09:32 PM

The majority of traders are mostly men, women are considered one eye because it is not the majority, in fact women or men we do not need to care about it, the crypto world is a world that open to anyone.
Fci_2

Activity: 166
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:26:52 PM

The guys in this thread who say something like "women are too emotional and don´t belong to trading" seem to be either lonesome trolls who need some (female) attention or just poor, backward sexists. Even if there where gender differences (and I´m shure there are), there´s no serious basis for such a generalization and discrimination. This is not the 19th century.

There are some statistics on coindance about the bitcoin community, including gender: https://coin.dance/stats/gender
It says that less than 4% are females. It don´t have any comparisons but it seems to me as if the number is slightly increasing.

In my personal environment I know a single female holder of crytos, but as well as other friends, she got in touch with it because of their friends/husbands. The same here with me and my girlriend. She es (mostly) interested and happy to hear about it, but she doesn´t want to invest or trade by herself.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:42:24 PM

I am a woman and you are right that my husband taught me about bitcoin and I started to study the crypto world and until now I have studied it well, although I have to take care of family and children it does not affect my work in the crypto world.

jonruhoax

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:30 PM

I do not think it matters, in crypto no privilege in the majority of genders. all the same in one of the largest community associations in BBT. but I need to appreciate, the existence of women like you, will make montivation on the environment and your family.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: