Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:21:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7966 times)
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:47:09 AM

Hallo! Girlpower here!!
I am also trade in cryptocoins and I have made some profits.

I have to say that mostly my malefriends are in the cryptocoins and recently my female friends started to show interest. I have offered them my help when needed.
Be_Happy

Activity: 518
Merit: 283

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

Girls like to spend the most on cosmetics, lmao

Not all girls use cosmetics. I like to spend the most on jewelry Cheesy

tiar4dewie

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:00:14 AM

I'm really worried if a woman is fully involved in the crypto world without a man to guide her.

Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

I am following few of them on youtube. Looks really nice to see girls are trying to understand crypto.
Its like driving cars and playing video games. They can't do it  lol Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:09:45 AM

I know a lot of female in crypto world. It is not always the guy who teaches the girls to do stuffs like this. Sometimes it is the other way around. Nevertheless, both have equal capabilities and chance on becoming rich in this forum because we are all hiding in pseudonyms. We don't know who's male or female. We can't really quantify which gender dominates in this forum.

xandra

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:19:23 AM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:34:47 AM by xandra

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

Me and my boyfriend is in the opposite way ,i am in crypto and he is not even interested in here. It was not twice or thrice that i am trying to discussed this to him ,he always declined everytime i told him to join so i never ever tried again or forced him to believe me. Not all men are interested in crypto and not all girls are only a plain gf or wife,now men and women are equal in all matter.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

frankly a bitcoin trading player that women not only you if you want to browse more then you will know bitcoin players also a lot of women ayng important is we can benefit from playing bitcoin.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:55 AM

It's interesting to know that girls in cryptocurrency are doing fine. It's a very cool space here to be part of the new tech and have a basic knowledge of what it's really all about. Starting out is always hard for girls especially when they don't have the necessary push and encouragement. When I first started it was my friend that kept me going till now. He was into cypto before me. Girls should be encouraged to take part in the world of cryptocurrency.
wisdomcn

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:52:56 AM

I should be surprise to see female into cryptocurrency because of the decentralization of blockchain technology have given the room for all male or female including young and adults. I think this is one of the benefits technology have brought to mankind.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

We dont know and we can't. cryptocurrencies is unanimous and can't have the exact count of people, If we dont have the data of the total population of earth having crypto then we can't also have the number of girls on this community. BUT, me i am teaching my wife and siblings on having crypto.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1568
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 11:45:26 AM

I do actually have a lot of friends here in crypto and most of them were girls. They are doing day trading, bounty campaigns and airdrops. They earn a lot of money from it but I am not sure about their emotions on trading because I am not into that business for now since I am only pariticipating in signature campaigns, bounties and airdrops. What's interesting is that hey were good and active at crypto related things that is why I was surprised when I joined with them on a group because they know a lot about trading more than what I can do.

I have actually a friend on social media I taught her everything about most especially here in this forum and she is here now and guess what? She is a teacher and is interested in cryptocurrency. Grin I also have a neighbor and again she is a teacher who wants to get into this industry but I think she's busy right now. She told me to teach her about crypto and now I am still waiting for her to drop message so we could start.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:59:14 AM

Statistics say men are more inclined to make risky investments; and I think there are more men in IT - it's neither good nor bad, it's just how it is. And of course it's difficult to count the perentage of girls in crypto. But, does it really matter? Any boys or girls is welcome here on bitcointalk and in the growing crypto world. Peace and love  Grin
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:02:06 PM

When you check out rich list, CEO's and team members, advisors, investors, general population is more than %90 men. There are women in this business but just like every other finncial business they are way less than men. I used to tell my girlfriend about crypto-currencies but she didn't show any sign of interest. Then I stopped telling, now look where I am. Smiley
yudhistira

Activity: 347

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

Honestly, I don't know girls who are interested in the crypto market.
And my girlfriend sits on the computer just to watch serials.  Grin Grin
But I think very few girls can be like you

WebsiteWhitepaperTelegram   International Blockchain Lottery   FacebookTwitterGitHub
════════☛ FIRELOTTO ☚════════    As simple and understandable as traditional lotteries are    ══════☛ PLAY NOW ☚══════
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

it's nice to realize that there are many girls among us, I'm surprised that this topic has become so popular, I also have friends who are interested in this topic
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:29:07 PM

It seems to me that women invest very little in cryptocurrency。
I am always happy seeing women who are enthusiast, but the truth is that we will always get to see very few compared to men. From experience, with few of my cousins that I have introduced, including the ladies, only the guys have been hitting it hard while the ladies are slacking and some of them even losing interest in the long run. So, seeing some ladies here no matter how few they are is nice, at least it is good as they are empowering themselves in the world of crypto.
anil07

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:29:36 PM

many girls i think have interest in crypto word but girls not have worry about crypto they have very about her husband and children. They have not take risk in any field.
jabby

Activity: 102
Merit: 28

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:39:18 PM

Girls... Girls.. Girls...

DO NOT listen to any of these guys to try to degrade or lower you.

They are SCARED of you.

You are wise, kind and smart. We want you in this,  I want you in this.

I would love to have you " girls " in my discussion group... I think your insight is invaluable.

https://www.facebook.com/Minerdigi-2045395282345955/

All you men who put them down... shame on you.

bvg96634

Activity: 482
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:44:01 PM

yes in investment field there are so many women's are participating but not much compare to the men. i am also more interested to see girls in this crypto world. but almost women's are not do like this kind of jobs.
G14tz87

Activity: 321

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

Moving above AKB48: Japan has a new all-girl "idol" band - Virtual Currency Girl - on a mission to educate people about bitcoin and other crypto currencies. Each of the eight girls in the band, known in Japan as "Kasotsuka Shojo", plays characters representing virtual currencies such as bitcoin, ethereum or ripple. Promotional material shows players wearing character masks, lacy mini skirts and apron "maids" complete with knee-high socks. Girls Virtual Currency is scheduled to hold concerts live their debut in Tokyo on Friday, according to their management company Cinderella Academy. According to the theme, merchandise payments will only be accepted in virtual currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: