Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:32:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7963 times)
Nenegayung

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:34:38 PM

I do not think how many women in this forum, because they use different usernames.

To teach about investing and trading in the crypto world, there is no need to look at status, whether male or female, and most importantly they have a willingness to learn.

Someday, I will teach about the crypto world to my closest family, one of them including my wife, after I earned income in this crypto. Because with my success make them eager to learn it.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptiDiiiva

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

There's many,  I'm actually one of them except that I teach my self Smiley
CryptiDiiiva

Activity: 44

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 03:42:38 PM

i am a girl and m into crypto, there was no time crypto was meant for guys alone

You're right Smiley
Brito

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:05:09 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I do not think there are many girls in the crypto world.
Generally I do not know many girls who are interested in trade.But what you do is great.  Smiley Smiley

ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:34:11 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

I know a girl who is doing very well with trading not only on the crypto market but also on the forex markets.
But to have a mine for a cryptocurrency, I have not seen such a thing.  Grin Grin
Good luck  Smiley

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:39:27 PM

Ha..ha.  ; Really, it will be interesting to find how they handle this very fast upcoming crytomarket with upmost downs and ups.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

In trading and cryptocurrency, i think there is no prohibition for women. So do not surprised if you have a share and ability about cryptocurrency.
titusha (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:20:11 PM

I know a girl who is doing very well with trading not only on the crypto market but also on the forex markets.
But to have a mine for a cryptocurrency, I have not seen such a thing.  Grin Grin
Good luck  Smiley
Thank you!
I'm very glad that I started to mine. I am sure that the future lies behind this. And I believe that there should be more girls in the mining too! Why not?
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 08:37:20 PM

I think there is, it would be too stereotypical to think that no one is teaching their women-companions about the cryptocurrency market. It's a good market to be in, and you can get good profit from it, so why not? Also, it would be too one-sided to think that there are no women, who have invested by themselves and have shown interest in this industry. Although I think that there are more men in here, I think that there is also a good population of women investing in the market.

Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

I also got my girlfriend into this sphere. Yes, it is still far from the trade, but she can participate in the bounty. Slightly discourages the money that I give her)) And of course she still has a long time to learn. I don't know any girls who interesting crypto.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:56:53 AM

We couldnt count if how many girls are active into cryptocurrency. Maybe many girls are also doing trading, mining or what other may involve in crypto. I dont think it is important in this industry since crypto is for all citizen.
These day, girl is really strong and they themselves know what to get benefits and keep an eye on it to do benefits. Moreover, cryptocurrencies is getting more and more popular all over the world right now. It brings to a new life, a new challenge and a new opportunity to all of us, both guy and girl. There are many girls learn technology nowadays ,therefore they know clearly about bitcoin. On a whole ,if the girl have opportunity to get benefits, it’s really useful to their life because it helps them get an extra income to pay for their daily expenses.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

You awesome girl. Education of cryptocurrency should be for everyone in the world so they will know the advantages of this kind technology. Crypto and blockchain technology will possible to change the world to be better, because currently many poor people can change their financial my make investment in crypto and should be more people doing that include girls.

minivan

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:13:30 AM

Perhaps in the crypto world there are many housewives. If there is free time, then you can spend it on learning crypto currency and bounty work
cccryptopp11

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:47 AM

I am the girl in this forum!!!!!!!!!!!! Smiley

Girls are ambitious too!

Connemara

Activity: 61
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:10:41 AM

I personally know girls, which are TERRIBLE at driving cars. I personally know girls, that are AMAZING at driving cars, motorcycles, etc.
I personally know guys, that are terrible at driving. This is just one example, but I believe, you can measure by the same scale on different topics.

Assuming, that "one" can be good/bad at something, just for theirs gender is a huge... well... mistake, let's say.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:13:18 AM

checkout this channel too : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxGMgrpr_ea_0CYgsMvWItQ
Girls started to love crypto coins. This is really cool.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:08 AM

I'm not surprised to see a woman who is very active in the crypto world, because i have many female friends in my place and in this forum, they participate in bounty and airdrops.
Even my boyfriend wants to learn about the crypto world and is interested in following my footsteps to join in a signature campaign.

yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:52:14 AM

Women and men in the cryptocurrency world. Probably men are more, because they have more free time. In fact, it takes a long time. Read, study, follow the news, analyze your investments, make decisions. Probably it does not depend on the sex, but on the one who has more time for this.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:26:44 AM

I disagree. Beginners are more emotional and rely on intuition, and those who have long traded rely only on their analysis regardless of gender. Since the crypto currency is anonymous, the girls do not want to disclose their gender.
Lago_V

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:31:05 AM

I am a girl. And I am the one who introduced crypto-topic to my family Smiley My husband doesn't own any coins, he doesn't participate in bounty campaigns. I am the one doing things first)) But he reads a lot, and lets me know about exchange rates. So in my family, it's a bit different.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: