Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:17:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7963 times)
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:02 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
Congrats babe.  Smiley , I share this to my girlfriend but she totally not interested about it, I spent my effort to convince her but the result is negative. My personal opinion to this is men are more risk taker than women.
The funniest part is that you would have even tried wasting your energy, time and effort but at the end of it all, it ends up to nothing. Girls usually lack interest in anything that has to do with technology or digital evolution. They prefer the normal way of life than getting mixed up in the tech space. However, the good thing is that the few ones, who get to do it, try as much as possible to do it well, so it is nice having them around and kudos to them. At least, they are setting the pace for other ladies.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
titusha (OP)

Activity: 246
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 08:32:33 PM

I'm really worried if a woman is fully involved in the crypto world without a man to guide her.
There is nothing to be surprised about this as this is quite a normal thing. In fact, this is actually a very good thing and it will help and motivate rest of the girls too to come and invest their savings or earning into this and this will surely help them in having some good amount of money later on. All they need to have is someone who can guide them in the right way and can motivate them to continue their struggle.
Agree!
And of course it's much better when next to a woman there is a man who can tell about all the nuances. But in fact, with a strong desire, it's not so difficult to figure it out! The most difficult is the beginning and the first risks, in my opinion.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

Yeah , I'm teaching my wife ,she's studying crypto , and she's doing bounty, so I think she'll know more than me . Try to teach loved ones ,this is the future
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

I`ve heard that crypto community have only 5% of women. It is interesting, they are fighting for their rights now but not thinking about their future.
RodneyKings

Activity: 213
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:42:30 PM

I am a girl. And I am the one who introduced crypto-topic to my family Smiley My husband doesn't own any coins, he doesn't participate in bounty campaigns. I am the one doing things first)) But he reads a lot, and lets me know about exchange rates. So in my family, it's a bit different.

Never thought that this could be possible  Grin I have a female friend who introduced his husband to crypto ending up with he is more knowledgeable than her. As far as I know he is into mining now and my female friend is more on trading. I guess we just have different tastes when it comes to investment and I find it awesome that both understand what they are capable of doing.
coinoutraged

Activity: 68

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

For whatever reason it's harder to get girls into crypto. Girls have a different mindset than guys. Probably because by nature a guy has to be a  provider so will be more focused on making money. For me more money equals a higher possibility for a mate, for a girl that's not the case.
alieknov

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:57:35 PM

Girl who joins crypto are more organized than guys.
Getting into crypto needs organization, time management and a will to do what must be done without being lazy, and a girl can all do that smoothly.
Im not saying that girls are better than guys when it comes to joining crypto.
Its just that it doesnt matter if a girl join here cause they can also do what others can.
Stasnislav11

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:05:51 PM

I see a lot of women in telegram groups, I think some of them understand the cryptocurrency even better than I
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

I`ve heard that crypto community have only 5% of women. It is interesting, they are fighting for their rights now but not thinking about their future.

Huh?  Huh

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:17:10 PM

at this time many girls who join in cryptocurrency, they become one of the team that succeed ICO. in every ICO project I think there are women who join and they work well. I think it does not matter if the woman works in cryptocurrency.

BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

I am talking about cryptocurrency and digital assets with my sister and girlfriend. It is not a secret that there aren't many women in blockchain world. But we must and can change this situation, just by talking about crypto with all.
wattcrypto

Activity: 247

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:33:25 PM

Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.

what the fuck? you're putting a blanket statement over women and that's why there aren't a lot of women that speak up in this community. I see tons of women in this space, they're just quietly HODLing and making trades without saying idiotic stuff like this.
Cryptonimous

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

🔵 Brickblock.io - Tokenization platform

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

wow girls member, respect you, i never seen girl in this treed, i think u are good as eginer like me, u almost touch every bitcoin aspect, i think u are talented Smiley keep moving forward  Grin

MFY151

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!

Well I do, I find teaching my girlfriend about cryptocurrency and trading really rewarding since its girl's nature to be very mindful and organize she helps me alot in managing and tracking my portfolio and somehow she also now has a good investment track for herself. Truly two heads is better than one and trading hasn't been much better and fun since we started doing it together.

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
Rudementry

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:35:57 PM

I sometimes meet nicks, which mean women. However, on the other hand it is the Internet and under the female name there can be a man and vice versa.
Anyway. I think that women who are interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not very large percentage. I think they are very busy at home and at their main job.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:45:35 PM

I am teaching my girlfriend. Also tried to teach my sister, but she is lazy.
My girlfriend didn't beleive in crypto. I started to advise her some bounty projects. Now she even has her own portfolio, but she is not interested in learning new things and getting deep knowledge of cryptocurrency. But she has solid position that ETH is the best token and its number one.

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:02:50 PM

Well it's a great idea to start up trading and investing while gaining knowledge from you partner. Having bitcoin together with a partner is exciting for you will be able to help each other and you will be more willing and will push more to reach success in crypto. Girls nowadays are smart enough to understand everything about trading and participating in bounties which is good atleast we have a gender equality here in crypto world.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:07:08 PM

Yeah , I'm teaching my wife ,she's studying crypto , and she's doing bounty, so I think she'll know more than me . Try to teach loved ones ,this is the future
it's intriguing to realize that girls in cryptocurrency are doing fine. It's an exceptionally cool space here to be a piece of the new tech and have an essential information of what it's extremely about. Beginning is constantly hard for girls particularly when they don't have the essential push and consolation. When I initially began it was my companion that propped me up till now.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:26:21 PM

I sometimes meet nicks, which mean women. However, on the other hand it is the Internet and under the female name there can be a man and vice versa.
Anyway. I think that women who are interested in bitcoin and cryptocurrency are not very large percentage. I think they are very busy at home and at their main job.
Some women ofcourse interested to join the world cryptoccureency. Because they wanted to earned any money as they can. We have so many opportunities here online that some girls active in crypto. Yet, we cannot get the accurate numbers on how many who joined in the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
marroxas

Activity: 92

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

For whatever reason it's harder to get girls into crypto. Girls have a different mindset than guys. Probably because by nature a guy has to be a  provider so will be more focused on making money. For me more money equals a higher possibility for a mate, for a girl that's not the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: