Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in the world of crypto currency  (Read 7966 times)
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:00 AM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
I wonder how many more girls are in this forum?
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
When i do research about this topic of how many girls are in yhe cryptocurrency world there is no information about this. And it is difficult to know because the if youcout the girls that used site like this. The bitcointalk,we cannot assure is as the approximate percentage because in other countries there like in my country there are coin user but they don't know about it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
roburst
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Roburst Network Representative

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

Many women are into cryptocurrency world now, but they mainly involve in trading except for one woman I know, she's very good at analyzing the market and comes up with many ideas for the blockchain technology. She's currently working with me in the upcoming project that we are planning to ICO.
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:20:19 PM

I have been trading crypto-currencies for almost a year now, investing, participating in bounty companies and building my own mining farm.
Or who of the guys is teaching his girlfriends and wives to invest and trade in crypto-currencies? It is very interesting to me!
My husband also taught me about the cryptocurrency.  At first, I have shown now interest about it but when he show me his earnings from crypto, I started to start my own research about it and tried to engage in trading and signature and bounty campaigns.  I am happy that my husband shared his knowledge about crypto because even I am at home I am earning.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Recently, I notice the growth of girls in this area and in this market, men tell their women, brothers sisters and that more and more girls start trading coins
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:34:42 PM

ITS SAD WE EVEN NEED A POST LIKE THIS. MAN, WOMAN, APE I DONT GIVE A SHIT WHO YOU ARE, IF YOU GOT THE BALLS TO JUMP IN THIS WILD WEST SHITSHOW THEN HAVE AT IT. on a smaller note I just stopped by because I love women especially bumping cryptos with them!!!!!!! Kiss Kiss Kiss
lol,why only apes,why not mention crocs too so were ready for dip..but youre right mate,it doesnt matter if who and what are we dealing of,whats important is were all bumping this community for survival.those longing for female users?maybe PART OF THEM ARE MANIAC so looking for female bumpers lols
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:35:05 PM

Guys have more financial drive than girls, given the traditional stereotyping senario where girls are only stays home and guys will work to provide financial freedom of the family. Guys are naturally money driven but i will not deny that more and more girls are getting interested on crypto world. Most of them influenced by their male partners. Lets just look at the fact that more people are getting interested in cryptocurrencies ,in every gender, in every race.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 12:43:40 PM

I'm a girl. My cousins encourage me join here. I'm lucky that my cousin want to help me in term of financial by teaching this. When he said that we can earn money here, I said yes I want to join. I want to teach my husband but he does not know how to computer. He is hard to teach. That is why I'm the who plays it. In our area I think 10% are playing bitcoin.
kingcrypto-the2nd

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:11 PM

a lady guided me to bitcointalk she quit her job last year to bounty hunting and investing,i know 7 of them on bitcointalk.
lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:15:50 PM

in the crypto world I think no matter their status, male or female.
here we are incorporated in the bitcoin community. although not many are really discussing correctly. there are many benefits as you have said. but not everyone really understands and understands what bitcoin is and what is crypto.

hamster fat

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

Girls in the crypto world? Why not?
This is not surprising to me. The world of crypto currencies is getting bigger every day and many new opportunities appear.
Many of the new blockchain projects that are currently being developed are related to girls. Many projects from the field of health, beauty, fitness, etc.
Without the girls, they will not be interesting.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

Right now, there are more men than women doing this crypto thing but I think in the long run there will be an equal amount of men and women, maybe kids too, engaging in basic crypto activities like trading and bounties.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:24:34 PM

Never thought about it before but i think there's no gender in any field including cryptocurrency. There must be a girl in this forum eventhough only in a very small number. But girls being in cryptocurrency field is become more common nowadays. Everytimes i read ICOs whitepaper, almost of them have a girl in their team. Hope the girls is not just an eye candy but has the capability on the subject.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:51:27 PM

for what reason your asking this?i dont see any idea why this need to be tackled.first it's every users privacy to hide genders since this is not required to be part of this community..unless you have personal intentions towards womens here in crypto thats why you care to ask this..for me i dont care whats the gender the important thing is the dealings were having is valid and legits without scammingf

cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Girls can really succeed in trading or investments cause they usually have better intuition that really helps to decide where to invest and when to sell or buy. So guys, introduce your girlfriends to the cryprocurrency and make money together
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

Girls are more emotional and rely more on intuition, in trading this is unacceptable, they do not belong here.

I'm a girl and Im in too Cryptocurrency. I also know some girls who are into this kind of field and I can say that they are quite good and very much interested in crypto world. So i beg to disagree that we do not belong here.

I guess that many comments in this thread have been made in third world countries where the role of the woman is still very traditional. Would you try to have such a discussion with such arguments in a public forum in the West most people who are posting here would probably get lynched.
In this 21st century, we cannot talk about gender discrimination as there are several fields in which make and female are working together without any worries. It is actually a really good thing and we all need to encourage such kind of thing as it will help in more growth of the crypto coins which will eventually be equally beneficial for each and every one of us. We need to be positive in all the aspects.
Baton55

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:51:46 PM

I can assure you that there are many girls in cryprocurrency world and quite a lot of them doing rather well, they have a strong image of how mining, trading and investing must be done.  Saying that cryptocurrency is male predominated field can only show that people still label others which seems to me can have no place in modern world.
Hati

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:46:16 PM
Merited by Idun (1)

I am a woman, some of the comments make me really angry, like women cannot control their emotions... Are you serious? Are you still thinking that in 2018?
Women are as capable as men to trade and be involved in the crypto world.

Totally agree.

The barbarities that I have to read here. It seems that we all have to write ... "Hi, I'm a girl", because it seems that we don't exist. Ridiculous. Having these debates today seems crazy to me.

Here there are girls and boys equally capable and with the same abilities. There is no need to go announcing if I am a girl or a boy, this should not matter.

Yes it seems that sexism hasn't dissapeared yet. This thread has the merit of reminding me how equality is not obvious for everybody
Let show them that we are as good as they can be Smiley

You are absolutely right. As a man, I'm ashamed to see this mentality of "man of the caverns" in the 21st century. My girlfriend has more cold blood than me for investments, and could give lessons to more than one.
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

I haven't met on my way girls, that would like really learn more about crypto. It is to difficult and useless knowledge for most of them in my opinion, may be I had conversations with wrong girls, but IMHO it's as it must be.
titusha (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:04:29 PM

Well those girls are very lucky because you've been invited by your husband and your husband are very lucky too because you really want to help and explore cryptocurrency which what your husband really wants. I really want to teach my wife all about cryptocurrency but sad to say she is not techie people like all of us here.
So nice to read such a comment! Thank you so much ))
I'm sure that you will be able to teach your wife too, the main thing is how you present the world with crypto currency for it. My parents do not understand this at all, but they are already beginning to take an active interest in keeping up! So you can teach and interest anyone))
titusha (OP)

Activity: 246

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 09:06:34 PM

I haven't met on my way girls, that would like really learn more about crypto. It is to difficult and useless knowledge for most of them in my opinion, may be I had conversations with wrong girls, but IMHO it's as it must be.
I think you need to look for girls with technical education in my type. I'm a programmer by education and profession, so I'm very interested in crypto-currencies. I think if a girl has a technical education, in any case it will be easier and more interesting topic of the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: