Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1946 times)
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:25:19 AM

I dont know when but It will be zero sooner or later. But blockchain technology will not die and an alternative and better developed cryptomoney will dominate the market instead of btc.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:06:49 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
It's a FUD and who's that leading multinational company? They don't know what they are saying and look at the connection, they are a finance firm and bitcoin is a big threat to them so of course just to give their investors and depositors a good words of encouragement they will say that bitcoin will be zero. Don't believe on it.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:08:37 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

Anybody can give their own perception in bitcoin and there is no impossible in this world, so we have to be open minded that anything will happen also in the field of bitcoin. We have to remember that bitcoin starts with zero value and now the value is pumping and dumping. Whether it will reach zero value or the other way around, we just have to be patience and wait for the success of bitcoin.

Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:13:24 AM
Merited by airdnasxela (2)

I don't think that Bitcoin will be zero in price. Though it will dump so hard, it is too far from its original price before. This make every long and short time investment possible. As of now Bitcoin price is gaining its losses and will probably back to 18,000 dollars soon. This is a good sign for the comeback of Bitcoin this 2018.

zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:17:38 AM

as long as market demand still exists then bitcoin and another cryptocurrency will not be zero. but in fact, every year demand is increasing and prices are getting higher. let alone the limited amount of bitcoin will make the bitcoin price higher if it has reached the whole supply
Crypto_trader87

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:18:11 AM

I think it can be zero someday but maybe for a long long time from now it depends on the setuation in the future. But personaly i realy bilieve bitcoin that i dont want to think that there is posible bitcoin will fall back to zero if that happens then we dont have a choice but to move to the next level.

barontamago

Activity: 143
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:18:50 AM

I think so there's a possibility that bitcoin will have a zero value if all of the investors gone or bitcoin will officially say it that they will be going to close. and Only bitcoin gives zero value if they reputation gets destroyed that all of the investor all the people dont want to invest anymore to bitcoin in that;s scenario you question will be give an answer.
papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 03:20:33 AM

I think it is impossible because the use of btc is now worldwide, if it falls, it will not reach zero. this issue is familiar to us but I do not think it is possible. Btc prices are now stable enough even though far below our expectations
nyong

Activity: 213

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

i think no, because many people still join and invest to bitcoin and i believe bitcoin price will go up
billu96

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:26:11 AM

I think there is always a chance that BTC will be worth 0 one day,even Satoshi Nakamoto say "I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume".

It is well known thing that banks and other financial institutions do not have a friendly attitude toward BTC and others crypto coins,something like that is a threat for today's system in which they generate huge profits.So you do not have to be surprised when you read such news,it is only FUD and it show that system is in fear of change and losing control.

I think that BTC is show resistance through the years and it is far away from 0.

I think it's merely impossible that any commodity such as bitcoin come to zero as it is a well known medium of exchange that we know today..
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:47:06 AM

NO i think if bitcoin goes to zero it's mean bitcoin is nothing and those who have bitcoin hey will lose their wealth In the modern times people understand what goes on in the market if the stock market or the currency market is falling then they make proper arrangements for the loss. I think with other investment we must have some secure investment as well like the bank deposits can provide you profit.

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:52:14 AM

Its very small chance for bitcoin value to become worthless , bitcoin are being used worldwide for some transactions online. Maybe bitcoin value will decrease for some reasons but not to the point that it will become worthless. So stop worrying if you think it will happen.

Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

I think that now at this level of development it is already impossible. Already have the necessary infrastructure, this is the first. Secondly, there are a lot of special equipment. which costs a lot of money.
dA125

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:00:58 AM

It is impossible, as of today many investors and businesses are accepting bitcoin as payment.
macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:02:48 AM

This is impossible. As long as there are still people purchasing bitcoin, it will still have a value and will not be as low as zero. Also, if bitcoin will have a value of zero then other crypto coins might follow. Bitcoin is the pilot crypto coin and if bitcoin itself experienced such scenario, then other coins are more likely.

meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:04:03 AM

Yeah, there's a chance. But by that time it will be replace by a bigger and faster coin which will benefit the entire world that even banks can't do anything to it. So yeah, there's a chance that it will be back to zero.
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:08:48 AM

No it cannot!

shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

Why not if such unwanted accident happen to bitcoin. But possibility of such happening is negligible by judging previous history of bitcoin and their rules and regulation and specially security of bitcoin. As they are still buys in improving every thing to make perfect so in future we hope possibility of such happening will become impossible that bitcoin will be go to zero in life.
Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:13:52 AM

This is the future, and no one knows what will happen to bitcoin in the future. But I don't think bitcoin is going to be zero, and if bitcoin becomes zero, all altcoins will fail. Now that many countries have accepted the legitimacy of bitcoin, some countries' Banks are planning to issue ico, which is useful for encrypting currencies.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:21:27 AM

It will never going to happen.Bitcoin describes as a good business and it is a profitable kind of investments.And being a controversial currency is a way to attract more investors.It has been trending in all social medias to make even more popular.And being so popular means a big kind of business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: