Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:01:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1941 times)
giogio0504

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:22:46 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

Do not be pessimistic, follow prices, you will notice that crypto prices are in the process of stabilization. And it is almost impossible now for them to become zero.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:25:33 AM

Anything can be possible in crypto currency,if the demand for all the crypto currency will turns to zero then the price of all the crypto currency will also turn to zero.But the chance to happen like this are very less since people already started to adapt to the crypto currency system so bitcoin gain more value in the future.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

I think that anyhow.. just an uncertain prediction, and not necessarily going to happen or not.
Well we know that the presence of bitcoin / bitcoin's role depends among many people, and not only some companies that can influences.
If indeed it would be "0" I think indeed it could happen but it's still very long time so on.
For me personally, while bitcoin can still be utilized to push my financial side.. I will stay near with bitcoin.
Xzhyte

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:25 AM

I don't think that it will go to zero. It may experience some serious dump in the coming years due to more countries banning or regulating cryptocurrencies, but it will not go to zero because as long as there are people using it, it will always have a value.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
cryptojohn9

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

this will not happen that bitcoin will cost going to 0 .bitcoin prices will continue to improve and will continue to rise by the end of this year
bitcoin is growing in popularity and will be increasingly hunted by many people in the world.
parassinghal

Activity: 210

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

No i don't think so that crypto currency and specially the bitcoin will ever go to zero. Because its trending a lot and many people have started using it. As well it is now even accepted by lot of countries, then its not possible to be zero.

coinkeke

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:13 AM

BitCoin is still interested.investors will always follow this market.maybe the price may be too low but not 0
mazinn61

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

Cчитaю чтo в ближaйшee вpeмя тaкoгo тoчнo нe бyдeт, тaк кaк ecть oгpoмный интepec нe тoлькo людeй , нo и гocyдapcтвa, вecь нeгaтив в нoвocтяx c цeлю мaнипyляции и пoпытoк peгyлиpoвaния.
jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

I  dont think so it is happen because for the past few years of bitcoin at this moment it is continouosly  rise and spreading worldwide. It will be an example of  business where in, if many people are continously patronizing  the product or the services they offered it is sure that the business is still on going and expanding more,therefore the business won’t be bankrupt.It is like a bitcoin , it won’t never become zero when there is  more number of people demanding  to it and still patronizing it.

Lastly, No matter what we heard or we see in the news it won’t be affect to bitcoin because we all know that this is a independent virtual currency .  It appears without any permission or help of anybody, and there are article says that there is one person behind of it but still there is no prove. I think there’s nobody can  tell the specific time,day,month, or year of staying bitcoin in market. Wink
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:32:07 AM

I dont care if some shitcoins falls to 0.That will only benefit the cryptos in the long run. I like good coins like bitcoin and ethereum and Zcash for the proof of zero knowledge tech.Some erc20 tokens are also good.Dont care if the rest dies tbh.If btc price falls too, I will just hodl until the orice rise again.
robynmario

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:51:56 AM

I have read an internet comment that if no one accepts bitcoin as an online payment method then its value is 0. I think if bitcoin can not buy the goods then it can still be converted into other types. Other digital or fiat currency. It still has a certain value, it will never be zero.
cobeksede

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:57:50 AM

the question I often ask "when bitcoin goes down"
my friend replied "when did you stop singles" lol. Grin Grin Grin
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

Bitcoin cannot be zero because we all have a lot back ups from the community that can support the price of bitcoin and i think that bitcoin can grow into a price that has five zeros and not become zero. Bitcoin has a great technology that everyone can use to develop their own idea into more secured and decentralized way. Bitcoin is the future and it doesn't have any chance for the price to just become zero.
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

Bitcoin can not be zero.Everyday countless people are investing in Bitcoin.As a result bitcoin price is increasing day by day.So I don't think so that bitcoin will come to zero.Again It is not only tough but also impossible.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:33:34 PM

I agree with the guys! While there are computers, while there is electricity and while there are programmers - bitcoin and the other coins will never cost 0! I'm sure that the market is just beginning and we are at the very beginning! One can observe the rapid and high development of this market. I know for myself, I do not even have time for news - which go about the crypt world!

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:48:06 PM

I believe it is up to you on how will you get out of your debt. Get a job or something. Your best bet here is that bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies will remain at par and competitive as to other stocks and will remain valued until the end of time. Let's all keep crypto supported.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:56:27 PM

They have possibility bitcoin will become zero but other cryptocurrency will not die.  Because once the bitcoin die they have one altcoin will replace to bitcoin and cryptocurrency will be continue in the next few decades for sure.  We don't know when the end of all coins but I hope it will still alive so we can make more profit after few years.  For sure after dumping altcoins it will increase again.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:38:33 AM

This is impossible. As long as there are still people purchasing bitcoin, it will still have a value and will not be as low as zero. Also, if bitcoin will have a value of zero then other crypto coins might follow. Bitcoin is the pilot crypto coin and if bitcoin itself experienced such scenario, then other coins are more likely.
Probably the writer of this theme was perusing obsolete news. Yet, regardless of whether they are new, this is simply one more negative news foundation. Since the market is still in a descending development. The cost for Bitcoin 0 is just unrealistic in any event because of capitalization.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

It may happen if we stop using bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is based on its demand and supply if people stop using bitcoin then the demand will get low and the value also will get low.So it is possible to happen that bitcoin value will get zero.
But the chances of happening is merely very low because many countries are started to accept bitcoin as a currency and many new investors are coming to the crypto market everyday so the price will get more and more in the future.
hyet24

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

If you can get people to sell $167,039,048,649 worth of bitcoins then it can be zero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: