Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:58:52 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1946 times)
daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:02:49 AM

Bitcoin can not be zero. It may go down and up but never zero. It is a currency. Tell me another currency that is zero
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:04:55 AM

Bitcoin can not be zero. It may go down and up but never zero. It is a currency. Tell me another currency that is zero
well, as long as btc is still in use, of course there will be more price for now. maybe the price of bitcoin will always increase, because of its increasingly widespread use. I think, bitcoin will not be zero.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

I think it will never end. In the current market, how Bitcoin demonstrates its competence, continuously increasing its subscribers. If it is a disaster, it will be frustrating. But this will never be completely erased because Bitcoin is contributing to the development of a country which will be considered by the government.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

That's clearly won't happen since cryptocurrencies are known by the majority of people around the world. People's demand will continue for sure making cryptocurrencies part of people's lives making it impossible for its value to go worthless.

jaimepenag

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

you think that with all the technology, coins, investments that has been around in the last months, bitcoin will dissappear? It has to happen something really bad for that, a super hack in all exchanges at the same time, or something very bad to move the value to zero. I really dont believe that and I really know bitcoin will increase more and more now.
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

whenever bitcoin still has a price, bitcoin is the technology of digital currency of the future, then over time will be more expensive
Davidbee

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:59:54 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
It's possible. When all countries in the world ban bitcoin, or when a nuclear war occurs around the world, the Internet is shut down, and bitcoin will be zero.
But I don't think that's going to happen, and there are a lot of countries around the world that accept bitcoin and recognize the legitimacy of bitcoin.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:01:07 PM

I think there's no reason why the bitcoin price goes down to zero so now I still hold my bitcoins because it's time that it's going to happen so many people buy and hold bitcoin.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:16:33 PM

Sa tinagal tagal ko na nag bitcoin hindi naman siguro bababa ang presyo ng bitcoin na mawawalan ng presyo kasi oras na mangyari ito wala na ulit tatangkilik sa bitcoin.
jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:25:04 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
it a big No. Because bitcoin is never be got in zero bitcoin is too strong to fall down at that price so i think that cannot be happen.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:26:49 PM

I don't think this happen, even though bitcoin drop such low bit but not to the point of zero, because people and investor had already been proven that it's up and down condition it will survive and will return to its stable price
kriptobatya

Activity: 59

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:29:54 PM

In fact, given how much money is invested in Bitcoin I do not think that its value can slide to 0. But everything in our heads, while people think that Bitcoin it will cost $50,000 so it will be. If everyone starts to think that he will fall - so be it.
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:34:11 PM

All is possible Smiley US dollar also could be zero ) Do not worry about that. I think BTC and blockchain technology will be used widely in the nearest future

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:35:10 PM

Bitcoin will never be 0, as bitcoin is becoming more and more popular in the world, and its enthusiasts are already a lot more, plus now many countries are starting to legalize bitcoin in their country. bitcoin will grow from year to year, and in the future more and more countries will legalize bitcoin.

neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:42:21 PM

Bitcoin has not a place in the middle of something, it will be huge and attract almost everyone or it will be extinct by being zero, I do believe that the both scenarios have 50% chance for now.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:57:38 PM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 04:24:46 PM by resty

I don't think it will be zero even it drops hardly these days for it is way too far from its old price. Maybe before investing or something that we need to submit money, we should review first the system of cryptocurrency to avoid such financial loss but whatever happens we can assure that it will be back to normal after all for Bitcoin on the first place is extremely volatile.
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:07:58 PM

Bitcoin is not a currency, for now it is an asset, a digital currency and there is a lot of digital currency that has zero values or prices especially the dead and forgotten digital currencies. You want me to make a list of it, well, here is the site where you can find all of the digital currencies ranging from worthless altcoins to scam projects. Feast your eyes. http://deadcoins.com/
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

This is quite impossible to happen especially at this moment whereas its market price again, broke the 10k mark and is continuously increasing righ now. Fluctuations are always exoected due to its natural volatility but I doubt that it will be as hard to the point that its market value will drop to zero. Don't hesitate and invest now. Huge opportunity is on its way.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:37:40 PM

Btc can be not.zero eventhoug btc price go down for few day after that btc uprise againj
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:40:33 PM

I do not think bitcoine will go to Zero, but it's a crypto market, anything can happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: