Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:32:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1946 times)
darkywis

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:56:36 PM

If bitcoin will be zero then it means bitcoin is dead and everybody who holds will end up nothing in return.

Raisa263616

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:15 PM

Crypto currency will not equal to zero.Because crypto currency live in the world a long time.Now a days bitcoin is the main crypto currency and it also a most value able things in the world.Bitcoin price rising up or down like a rollar costar.But it not going to zero.So it's not posible.

annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:01:50 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
I also see the same news on internet but i don't believe this. I think Bitcoin only will be zero when the internet is disappeared.
I'm not also incidentally when many news said Bitcoin will be zero, these news is product of government and center bank that can't control Bitcoin because bitcoin is decentralized. Bitcoin predicted will replace bank system in the future so they will do everything to prevent this and gossiping news is a way.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:16:37 AM

I think no. As bitcoin started from very little it never reached zero thinking that it is near to zero. I think it will only increase its value in the future since people are started to get interested in bitcoin this days and they started to invests. When bitcoin value drops, people will start to sell their bitcoins thinking that they will only lose more when they hold it for a long time. By then, people will buy bitcoin with lower prices and that will make bitcoin price goes up.
bijoy12

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

I think that is not possible
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 05:59:10 AM

Yes, that is an interesting assumption. However, as far as I know the bitcoin value can not be zero. Because bitcoin is not created naturally and is available. It must be exploited by technology, equipment, specialized software ... This is the investment process, time, energy, resources.
Bitcoin value is also reflected in performance and convenience. Whenever there are buy and sell transactions, bitcoin still has a certain value.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

That might true for other cryptos (most especially for shitcoins) but not for bitcoin. You can imagine it like this: Bitcoin is the "king", Ethereum is the "city" where bitcoin rules and ICO's are the "stores" in that city. Those stores can close-up anytime but the king and its city will still function as it was before.
I agree with what you said about bitcoin, which bitcoin will never be zero but if other coin coins can be zero (especially for shitcoin) apalai see from the level of all coin coins there is only bitcoin who became king of coins another coin.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:50:35 AM

This is just an interesting hypothesis, and I also think it's impossible. At present, all countries are gradually recognizing the status of bitcoin, so how can bitcoin be reduced to 0? Unless there is a new technology to crack the bitcoin, then bitcoin will never to be zero.

Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:45:14 AM

To beatcoin did not lose its popularity and demand for it, it needs to constantly improve and eliminate its shortcomings in time, and not grow as fast as it was in December last year. It is the rapid and sharp rise in its price due to the increase in speculative demand for it, produces before its inflation as a financial bubble. When such a bubble is very large, that is, the price of bitcoin will be overwhelmingly large, the demand for it can drop dramatically, which will lead to a chain reaction and then bitcoin can quickly depreciate and its price may drop to almost zero. Therefore, it will be better not to allow sharp rise of bitcoin in price. It should grow in proportion to the growth of the entire crypto currency. Then everything will be fine with him.
JeanTracy

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:49:32 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
This is a groundless guess. No one knows how bitcoin will be in the future. Now the development of bitcoin is very good, more and more people participate in bitcoin. It's getting higher and higher, and I don't think it's going to be zero in a short time.
felicanoma

Activity: 115

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

I am sure the possibility is only 0.0001%, in the modern era as now digital money a lot of usefulness and usefulness. Bitcoin users also more and more countries have received a lot of bitcoin so it is not possible bitcoin will fall to 0 $.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
████ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ████
▬▬▬▬▬   ●   Whitepaper   ●   Facebook   ●   Twitter   ●   Telegram   ●   ▬▬▬▬▬
ICOPara

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

I think yes all cryptocurrencies have that risk to be a zero. Also i believe that %90 of alts will be a zero in 3 years but these coins have more potential to make money.

█ ▌▐▐ KEPLER // BRINGING AI & ROBOTICS TO THE BLOCKCHAIN▐ ▌▐ █ (http://keplertek.org/#)
hermada

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:13:02 AM

I don't think it will happen, only when some absolutely fundamental thing gets broken like RSA, but then the whole internet fucked.
savoj

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:13:31 AM

It is anybody's guess.  But if it is as it is now for many more years I would wonder what it was for.  My opinion is that the big banks are working at this very minute on their own crypto and it's a race to see who is the first one out.  I did read that it is possible in years to come for a few cryptos to exist and people will have a choice of what to use.  Like currencies are now with dollars euros  and so on. 

I agree with this subject Your information is complete Smiley
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:13:49 AM

It really impossible the bitcoin will be zero, you can check the bitcoin value right now and how much the bitcoin price on exchange market, right now have the value more than $10,000 and it will be increase again, so very impossible the bitcoin will be zero. Nothing the reason why the bitcoin will be zero in the next time, but except some time will be the bitcoin touch the zero price if some country and the economic financial is got trouble.
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:20:23 AM

I also read that news, you would know right away that it is all just a speculation and a ploy to create FUD about the crypto market. I am not saying that i am 100% sure that bitcoin will not go down to zero because i am open to idea of anything is possible but bitcoin or all crypto currency becoming worthless has a really slim chance of happening. There will always be a demand for crypto and with demand there will always people who are willing to pay for it.
Oasisman

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:27:26 AM

I think yes all cryptocurrencies have that risk to be a zero. Also i believe that %90 of alts will be a zero in 3 years but these coins have more potential to make money.

Wow 90% of alts will be zero in what? 3 years? Lol. Where did you get this idea? Do you have any supporting details to prove that what you said has a big possibility to happen? We havent yet to witness the rise of cryptocurrency. Take a closer look on the progress starting this year, and also read articles and news.
Dima88

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:35:58 PM

bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, are a big threat for banks and, in general, for the established economic system, therefore, under the high pressure of states, the cost of bitcoin may drop to zero, but my opinion is that not for long! even Satoshi Nakamoto said: "I am sure that in 20 years there will be either a very large amount of transaction, or there is no volume."
blckhawk

Activity: 1540
Merit: 334

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Wow 90% of alts will be zero in what? 3 years? Lol. Where did you get this idea? Do you have any supporting details to prove that what you said has a big possibility to happen? We havent yet to witness the rise of cryptocurrency. Take a closer look on the progress starting this year, and also read articles and news.
Indeed, cryptocurrencies are unpredictable perhaps they can make a speculation through the motion of the graph however, there's no guarantee that it will occur. Yes , altcoin can fall down and even bitcoin but I don't think that it will turn into zero because we can never dictate to a everyone to stop using it. As long as there's a supporter bitcoin and alts will never perish.
amirmrida

Activity: 43

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

I say my opinion but it is not sure that bitcoin lost it 's value . Day by day increasing crypto currency.  Also invested many visa , master card . It is only alternative paper note.  All thing is destroy by it's  life cycle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: