Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:50:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1942 times)
GoodHounter

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:47 PM

I do not think that bitcoin can fall to zero,it will happen only if you enter some official currency tied to the Bank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:47:53 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

The possibility is there since nothing is backing up these cryptocurrencies because they don't have gold reserves unlikr fiat money. But I guess it won't happen since a lot of support is coming from the community and a lot of people are investing on cryptocurrency.

online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:02:40 AM

I hate to believe in zero Bitcoin. But too many enemies have this digital asset. Yes, I admit that Bitcoin will roll up to $ 100, maybe even up to $ 1. But the history of any existence is cyclical, - if there is 1 $, then there will be 20 000 $. While the exchange moguls are interested in Bitcoin as an asset bringing super profits, Bitcoin will fall and conquer new peaks.
  But my main idea is that such information is cast like a worm of doubt, ill-wishers of digital gold. So many advantages of any digital asset and the limited number and decentralization and ability of any person to obtain new coins - in general, there are many advantages. My opinion is that at least 5 years, such a growing crypto market will exist - again about cyclicality, there is a time of crazy popularity, there is time for a decline in interest. But I am inclined to the opinion that we have not yet fully realized the full value of Bitcoin.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:05:19 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 04:12:41 PM by Sasuke102001

A very difficult question to answer indeed. Bitcoin may sore up as high as no one could have imagined or bitcoin may go down to zero who knows but there can be certain things which drag down bitcoins value to zero maybe due to very high volume or zero volume. Or maybe some incident similar to that of JPMorgan time but something severe than the last time may pull down bitcoin to zero.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:18:05 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
          It's impossible that bitcoin becomes zero.If this will happened then probably it's already the end of bitcoin.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:20:28 AM

I think bitcoin will not be zero because bitcoin is the digital currency that becomes the reference of some coins and if bitcoin becomes zero then there will be many other coins that also fall
dvmd

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

I don’t think so, btc has core value, maybe it can be bubble but never be hero
Believe btc and crypto. It will help you earn money
cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:34:32 AM

Yes it can be possible but it depend on the people.If the community dont use bitcoin anymore the value of it will surely drop or a possibility to zero in price.

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
mashino12

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:36:27 AM

There is always a chance that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies can cost zero . But I think that this will happen not soon
Gifolote

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

Everyone should understand that the cryptocurrency is the air. Anyone should understand that this is a big risk. It can always be zero
duvxlobisi

Activity: 125

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:18:17 AM

Market Crashes had occered in the past and its gonna happen in the near future but btc to think like btc to be valued by 0 will be  a foolish thing to think. Bitcoin is an opportunity for people and its a service which is now being admired by users.
By supporiting btc I am going to say btc is never going to bite the dust however I might will be eagerly waiting to see how btc how far it can grow. Cause simulated knocks are regular so..dont rush to any judgement before you make any contributions. If you decide to invest dont panic if value falls..watch the market and keep your patience in any event for some time then make the decision.
BTC IS A System And a system never dies it just changes the ways.

Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:34:14 AM

In fact, this option is possible, I think everyone understands this.

Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:22:53 AM

No, if bitcoin going to zero, i think there won't be bitcoin buyer now.
but look, there are many bitcoin holders and user that want to hold bitcoin more.
so, the possibility of bitcoin going to zero is, very very small.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:18:19 PM

There are numerous of huge companies around across the world which have their shares in bitcoin which allows bitcoin to regain all its dumps and rise again back to normal value or rise greater. And we can say it will come to zero when all these companies might fall and there's no one backing it up, not even its huge investors, but that's not going to happen any time soon, maybe never. So it might never be ZERO!
tanginamoo

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:59 PM

Of course, such an option may well be. But I hope this does not happen
I kinda agree what your point is and i do really understand ot but i just give my contradictory opinion. If the bitcoin really reach zero then the buyers can have it as free? And a lot of companies and people invest in bitcoin so i think it will not be possible.

hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:34:26 PM

maybe i don't the answer. but if we see bitcoin now is like impossible bitcoin will be zero in the market. so hard to see that but we don't know about future. in the fact bitcoin maybe can't be zero.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

Everything can happen but this possibility is almost zero. Bitcoin is such a good cryptocoin and day by day its popularity is increasing so that its price is increasing too. There are many altcoin have discovered and some of them have lost but this coin is just improving himself. There are many bitcoin users in this world and most of them uses it for its behavior. There is no chance in recent future to going bitcoin at zero position though any other coin can not be replace this coin from the top position. Don’t take any type of tension like this. Just keep calm and keep going with this coin. Buy and sell this coin at right time and get your expecting benefits.
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

No matter what the cost may be I don't believe that bitcoin can turn to zero anyway since the panic of earlier this year can not bring it down to the flow there is nothing that can affect it again..... It can only reduced and bring the price down but can not eliminate it value...
Kahoy01

Activity: 481

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:06:47 PM

Of course it was a no, with the current state bitcoin was in I believe that it would drop its value to the point of reaching zero. Nitcoin still has a good reputation in the masses and I believe thst it would be hard to defeat bitcoin. Moreover, I believe thst bitcoin's value as of now is increasing. And it is expected to be doing so for a couple of months before turning stagnant again.

ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

No matter what the cost may be I don't believe that bitcoin can turn to zero anyway since the panic of earlier this year can not bring it down to the flow there is nothing that can affect it again..... It can only reduced and bring the price down but can not eliminate it value...
No it will not become zero, as you all know that the value of bitcoin depends entirely in the demand and supply, and the owner of bitcoin has millions in his wallet and a lot of users has lost their wallet credentials too so there is really value no matter how many people will withdraw their fund.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: