Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:24:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1942 times)
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:09:03 PM

There always be chance to get 0 price in bitcoin because it is only a digital currency. But for me bitcoin will last forever because it is the global currency now.
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

I don't think so, because bitcoin is the king of crypto currency, so if bitcoin becomes zero then crypto currency will also have falling prices.
LSt56

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:22:28 PM

I dont think so.Even though bitcoin value for now drop down it will never become zero because its value is volatile so it will rise or fall but will never turns to zero.It wont and it will never be.
hopefully what you will say will happen. honestly at this time I feel confused because a lot of negative and positive information circulating and I am confused must believe which one.

Jack Dragon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:25:17 PM

IMO,  I don't think this kind of worst scenario is going to happen,  at least not in the near future. I mean BTC is not that valueable to begin with but through years it become so expensive and valueable because of it's special features and function.  So it means as long as btc still carrying that function and role, there is no chance to value it zero.  Idk about another coin (altcoin)  but I don't think so for btc
Matildada

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:25:46 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
This is just some speculation. He was not the first to speculate, as had been predicted many years ago. Now bitcoin has proved that it has not changed to zero, and it is still doing well.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:33:42 PM

I think there is always a chance that BTC will be worth 0 one day,even Satoshi Nakamoto say "I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume".

It is well known thing that banks and other financial institutions do not have a friendly attitude toward BTC and others crypto coins,something like that is a threat for today's system in which they generate huge profits.So you do not have to be surprised when you read such news,it is only FUD and it show that system is in fear of change and losing control.

I think that BTC is show resistance through the years and it is far away from 0.
You are right and I cannot see a scenario where btc is going down to 0 in the near future because of a lot of support not just from users, but from citizen's of countries that have legalized it. Also, some financial institutions doesn't see Bitcoin as a threat. In fact, some of them wants to harness the innovative tech of bitcoin to further improve their services. Some governments also just only want to regulate it but they don't see it as a threat anymore.

It can be zero only under following circumstances:
1.  It completely becomes unpopular with the public and they start running away from it and start using fiat currency.  Writing this sentence is so simple but it will never happen that people leave using /keeping bitcoin due to its usage and facilities it is providing.  It is popular among masses due to its qualities i.e. anonymity, easy transactions , no boundaries so there is no question that people will stay away from it on the opposite its demand will increase day by day and as a result its price will increase.
2.  Second reason when it can be zero is that all the governments of the world ban it completely, which seems to be impossible because many of the governments are willing to transact in it.
3.  Some better coin is invented; but still then though its demand may decrease but only effect will be that the price will fall but not zero.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:34:38 PM

I think there is always a chance that BTC will be worth 0 one day,even Satoshi Nakamoto say "I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume".

It is well known thing that banks and other financial institutions do not have a friendly attitude toward BTC and others crypto coins,something like that is a threat for today's system in which they generate huge profits.So you do not have to be surprised when you read such news,it is only FUD and it show that system is in fear of change and losing control.

I think that BTC is show resistance through the years and it is far away from 0.
That's right, the government and banks on the same side and one day they simply can shut bitcoin and crypto currencies when they found them as disturbing. I do not know which strategy we should to make for that case. Bitcoin became the greatest opportunity to many of us to get free fom banking system. I hope in the case of zero price new Satoshi will appear and safe us again.
CryptoC7

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

The crypto world is a crazy ride, anything is possible, if there's possibility for Bitcoin to go zero then it could also reach all time high as well. Only time will tell!!
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:55:47 PM

Of course such chance exists, but obviously not in the nearest future, for this purpose the bitcoin needs to lose the popularity completely.
TravisCo

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Can Bitcoin be zero and actually work at the same time? I think not. There is an electricity cost that miners have. So the price of Bitcoin will never fall bellow the price of electricity (under current POW model). But in case this happens and the mining is not more profitable for miners, they will stop mining and bitcoin will cease to exist.
TerranceBug

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

Nothing is impossible though. But considering bitcoin current demand, it is hard to assume that it may go to zero any time soon. In 5 or 10 years, who knows, maybe it will.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:26:26 PM

Of course such chance exists, but obviously not in the nearest future, for this purpose the bitcoin needs to lose the popularity completely.

It was first zero until it got to where it is now and so i wouldn't be surprised if it goes to zero again but that means  the whole world would have to abandon bitcoin and that's going to be difficult to achieve  even if a war should break out.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

It was first zero until it got to where it is now and so i wouldn't be surprised if it goes to zero again but that means  the whole world would have to abandon bitcoin and that's going to be difficult to achieve  even if a war should break out.
It will not go to zero at all even though people will gonna withdraw all their funds here because there will be bitcoin that will still remain just like those people who have lost their wallet at all and did not recover it.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:41:49 PM

I think it is impossible, because the development of the modern era then I am sure the payment system will also be more modern and bitcoin is digital money that will become the future money because in addition to modern also not bother the users.
Bitcoin in the future will be very popular and I am sure will be used in various parts of the world so it is very impossible bitcoin and other crypto will be zero.

wave1002012

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

Non sense news, don't take it seriously because it's impossible to zero cryptocurrency.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

No,It will never be zero.
I mean its the start of cryptocurrency world and you thinking it to be zero.
In my country, many corporate countries are thinking to start their own cryptocurrency so there is no point of it becoming zero.
gabbiee

Activity: 167
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:44 PM

Nothing is impossible though. But considering bitcoin current demand, it is hard to assume that it may go to zero any time soon. In 5 or 10 years, who knows, maybe it will.
Well for people who are using cryptocurrencies they hope that this would never happen. As you said so if we consider the demand for bitcoin it is impossible to become zero, as we all know that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin everyday which means the demand goes up. But if we continue on supporting bitcoin and as long as there is someone using it I think the value won't go to zero.

investorss

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:55:20 PM

no, I do not believe ... it is unlikely that this will happen ... it will be very painful - and all Huh
marjon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:56:56 PM

In behalf of the popularity of Bitcoin these days FUD - Fear, Uncertainty & Doubt has always been there since then associated with fake and negative news opposing the protocol of Bitcoin. It's not all about bubble at all, but those big banks and other financial institution will initiate contrary action considering Bitcoin as their tough competitors.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

A lot of people would never touch crypto's no more if bitcoin went to 0.
For me crypto would end and I would go back to doing regular things or the stock market.

I can't see it going to 0 ever.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: