Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:07:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1946 times)
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
Listening from the beginning, Many people start there negative prediction with bitcoin. Bitcoin fall down, Bitcoin end, Bitcoin will die. But what i see is biotin is increasing i don't see any big reason of bitcoin which lead it to zero. Many haters want bitcoin to end but we're forgetting an advantage of this crypto currency its decentralized and we can not control its price. Just believe in technology and let haters hate it.

Exactly, it's either those are haters or also just fuds who wanted to grab cheap coins, people who thinks that this digital currency will turned back to zero are those who's really not into it, we who believes that bitcoin will bounce back and meet a new heights will keep holding and no matter what will happen
we will wait until the value to rise back and achieved what we are aiming.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:29:05 PM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

Nothing is impossible but i'm pretty sure that bitcoin won't go to zero at least not in the near time. Bitcoin has been around since 9 years ago and still exist even after facing a lot of FUDs and negative news. Bitcoin has been proven to be strong and sustainable.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Listening from the beginning, Many people start there negative prediction with bitcoin. Bitcoin fall down, Bitcoin end, Bitcoin will die. But what i see is biotin is increasing i don't see any big reason of bitcoin which lead it to zero. Many haters want bitcoin to end but we're forgetting an advantage of this crypto currency its decentralized and we can not control its price. Just believe in technology and let haters hate it.

The more critics are thrown to bitcoin the more it gains its popularity same goes with social medias that make noise on the internet or went viral. Telling us that it bitcoin will be zero? That's not gonna happen because there are thousands or millions of investors who take the risk just to make bitcoin so the history continues.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:56 PM

Bitcoin and Crypto currency can never be zero. This is the biggest investment platform in the world. Day by day new and good projects will boost the crypto market. so no need to worry.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:48:06 PM

Crypto currency in the whole zero will not be unambiguous. It has already proved its promise and utility for society. This applies to universal coins, and especially tokens, which, in addition to the means of payment, perform a variety of useful functions in certain narrow areas of our lives.

As for bitcoin, it can depreciate when it rises very high in price and detaches from the collective of crypto-currencies. In this case bitcoin can easily burn its wings, that is, be blown away as a bubble and depreciate. However, no one knows exactly what future bitcoin and the rest of the crypto currency will be waiting for.
Hellas Fos

Activity: 74
Merit: 38

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:52:06 PM

Yes, Bitcoin will be zero,
as soon as we shutdown the internet globally,
which of course is impossible.
Hence, I would say zero chance for the Bitcoin to hit zero!
market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:11:09 PM

Nothing is impossible. When you bring money to invest you have to determine this will happen. There is no good market forever. But it is important to know how to look at the market to be able to invest properly.
Kittygalore

Activity: 868
Merit: 63

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:15:59 PM

This is possible in cryptocurrencies but only in a low percentage of chance. Bitcoin has so much investors it can't go down that fast. Other cryptocurrencies might be in zero value though because they're just still starting and as a crypto it is hard to start because Bitcoin is the most popular and has its standard that an investor look for. All in all I think this will never happen because of the future of currency and I think of Bitcoin as the future of currency.
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:20:57 PM

Bitcoin isn't backed by anything and thus, has no intrinsic value. According to this logic, bitcoin can go to zero. But will that happen? It certainly can. Bitcoin price is running on supply and demand. Right now the utility isn't much. If people find another potential coin and then there will be a shift in demand. In such circumstances, bitcoin can very well go to zero. But this isn't going to happen anytime soon.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:21:26 PM

I do not think it is possible for bitcoin to be zero at the moment.We can think of this in the future when Bitcoin's technology is inadequate.

nguyenlinh4890

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:24:42 PM

i dont think so, price bitcoin is 20k in 2020!!!
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:38:50 PM

I dont think so.Even though bitcoin value for now drop down it will never become zero because its value is volatile so it will rise or fall but will never turns to zero.It will never be zero. Since demand rises and falls but never becomes zero. Where in fact it has become the number one.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:18:12 PM

I must agree that bitcoin suffers a dip sometimes but bitcoin to become zero is i.possible. if bitcoin.will drop.down to zero what about other cryptocurrencies? bitcoin is still the ming of crypto. so it very unlikely to happen that bitcoin will  fall down to zero.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

I must agree that bitcoin suffers a dip sometimes but bitcoin to become zero is i.possible. if bitcoin.will drop.down to zero what about other cryptocurrencies? bitcoin is still the ming of crypto. so it very unlikely to happen that bitcoin will  fall down to zero.

Bitcoin will not go down to zero because all of the other altcoins value are based on bitcoins and because of that, there is no way for bitcoins to decrease its value. The investors that keeps on coming each day makes the value of bitcoins increase even more because in this way, it makes the supply decrease and the demand increase.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:25:47 PM

That will never happen. unless we lose your internet connection permanently

ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:32:57 PM

in my opinion bitcoin prices will not be up to zero. indeed at this time bitcoin prices are still weak, but will not be up to zero. in the sales market must always experience a significant spike. but the bitcoin value reaching zero will not happen.
GeorgiyBilyk

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

Guys you see how bitcoin broke into our lives! We are at the very beginning of the development of the crypto market! bitcoin will never cost 0 !!! in so many countries - this is the only asset in which you can keep your currency from inflation! That would be nice if the bitcoin had a worthy competitor, so that the price would not jump up or down!and then no one would turn their attention to the crypto world! and we would slowly develop!)))

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

Bitcoin can never be zero but there are exceptions whereby it will decrease and increase back. The possibility of it becoming zero is not fathomable.
Yes you are right because bitcoin will never be zero it rice can be low but there is no chance of it that it will be zero because bitcoin is one of the favorite currency of people and that why ever one they are supporting bitcoin although bitcoin is not supporting by some countries but still bitcoin is very strong with high price so its price will be more high in coming time.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:14:32 PM

Bitcoin can never be zero but there are exceptions whereby it will decrease and increase back. The possibility of it becoming zero is not fathomable.
Yes you are right because bitcoin will never be zero it rice can be low but there is no chance of it that it will be zero because bitcoin is one of the favorite currency of people and that why ever one they are supporting bitcoin although bitcoin is not supporting by some countries but still bitcoin is very strong with high price so its price will be more high in coming time.
Yes i agree on that, the bitcoin may rise up high and it will never reach to zero value. We see it's fast growing economy which make bitcoin become more trusted and proven and tested each coming days, many investors also believe in bitcoin and they can really make a profit on it. That is why many bitcoin is said to be the number one coin in crypto feild and nothing will surpass on it.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

I'm sure that this will not happen that bitcoin will cost 0, it's only the intimidation of people that they abandoned this currency because the leaders of countries can not control and manage this coin, and lose their grudging amount of their capital as people have found an alternative substitute for the dollar!

I agree. I also believe that this will not happen. This could not possibly be. People are now supporting Bitcoin and it will continue to become popular. The news are some kind of a bluff in order for some to sell their Bitcoin at a lower price now. Always take extra caution in doing so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: