Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:29:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin Will be Zero  (Read 1942 times)
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?
That's pure speculation man, no one can tell the future. Those speculations sure came from individuals or group of people or organizations who are impacted and intimidated by Bitcoins popularity and effects on the world market.
wiro 212

Activity: 218

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

In the morning I read the news where one of the leading multinational finance company stats that the “Bitcoin & Other Cryptocurrency will be zero”. So is it possible? If possible then which instructions should be followed getting out of debt?

I think you are too negative thinking, I think bitcoin is not dead and its value will not be zero. Bitcoin can still grow and increase in value.
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

Reading your thread made me doubt about crypto currencies because imagine that crypto currencies value will be zero then I won’t be able to achieve all of my plans. I just wonder, where did you read that news? Can you paste your link here because I am willing to read that article stating that there is a finance company who said that bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will be zero. I want to know why did they come up with that idea.

xabi alonso 88

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

I believe there will never be a bit of a zero-sum story, sometimes it's just the news of newspapers, or banks hiring scribes to fear what bitcoin is doing, they're afraid of losing what they having,
svetochka.yakovleva.93

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:25:53 AM

Bitcoin will not be zero because such fast-growing assets will not be able to go to zero for the continuation of their entire existence.
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:40:14 AM

For me its not gonna happen because if their people who continue usong bitcoin, so bitcoin will not be vanished. Its because people are giving value in bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is big potential to change our life.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

For me its not gonna happen because if their people who continue usong bitcoin, so bitcoin will not be vanished. Its because people are giving value in bitcoin because we all know bitcoin is big potential to change our life.
well, i also feel that way. as long as it's still in use, bitcoin prices will remain very high. well, I feel for now the price of bitcoin will not be zero, because there are many systems that make the bitcoin price is becoming higher and used.
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:40:47 AM

I think that this is an absolutely unrealistic scenario. In 10-15 years, bitcoin will cost no less than $ 1,000,000. Those who say that it will cost 0 - just make mistakes.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:52:21 AM

I think it is not and may be very difficult it is realized, as long as there are still many requests then the need will always be sought to cover.
whether it can happen, why not ..... but the possibility is very small.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

I'm sure that this will not happen that bitcoin will cost 0, it's only the intimidation of people that they abandoned this currency because the leaders of countries can not control and manage this coin, and lose their grudging amount of their capital as people have found an alternative substitute for the dollar!

true, it will not happen that bitcoin will become zero. as of now bitcoin is still in dio but it doesn't mean it will be worthless. bitcoin is still the number 1 even it is in dip or the price just fell down. it wikl go back to its previous price or its peak price soon. keep holding and you will get what you wanted sooner.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

I think NO! The value of bitcoin will not go down to zero because nowadays it is very useful to the crypto world. Bitcoin may dump but it will not come to the point that it will become zero, besides bitcoin is the main or base of all altcoins. When the value will be zero so, all altcoins will become worthless. In addition to that no more investors trust bitcoin and it is a big loss to all bitcoiners.

Michellekking

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:03:36 PM

This is just some speculation, and I don't think it will happen. It's hard to get bitcoin to die, and even if all the countries in the world ban it, its price won't go to zero unless the Internet is shut down, but I don't think it's possible.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:10:32 PM

The estimation of bitcoin won't go down to zero since these days it is extremely valuable to the crypto world. Bitcoin may dump however it won't get to the heart of the matter that it will end up zero, other than bitcoin is the principle or base of all altcoins. At the point when the esteem will be zero along these lines, all altcoins will end up useless. Notwithstanding that no more speculators trust bitcoin and it is a major misfortune to all bitcoin.
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

A large number of bitcoins are in the hands of a few people, so the price of bitcoin is easily manipulated.

This does not mean that BTC's price will become zero, and BTC will be valuable in the future, especially in the rapid development of block chain technology this year!

Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

Literally, just like banknote, the real value of its is no more than $1 because it is just a small piece of paper. SO what is the real value of bitcoin? It's actually zero but because we give it value finally it gets more and more expensive. As long as there is demand and bitcoin still being useful, the value will never be zero.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

Bitcoin will never be zero because people buy bitcoins every day. even if there is a situation where people stop buying bitcoins it will never be zero because of bitcoin hodlers. they will continue hodling their bitcoins and that is what is going to make bitcoin valuable again.  
andreyka0308

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:38:55 PM

If bitcoin disappears from the face of the earth there will be an apocalyptic that will erase from the face of the earth all that is on our planet and this is the computers of the Internet and the block that then and so is the currency of the prospective
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:13 PM

Lets be open for some possibilities that might happen in bitcoin in the future. In my own opinion, I think bitcoin's price can be zero in the future. That might happen if another crypto currency replace bitcoin and as a result, bitcoin will be useless or its price will become zero. There is also a possibility that bitcoin's price will not be zero in the future.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:48:35 PM

for sure Bitcoin gonna win just because of it gonna much famous all over the world. a lot of people involving in bitcoin daily, some are continue investing in BTC, some company already accept BTC as a payment. so it may happen that bitcoin will win all challenges.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:54:31 PM

There is no chance bitcoin will ever be zero because as long as it exist it will always have a price
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: