Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Girls in crypto world  (Read 524 times)
pilitusanelidus

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:32:33 PM

So many topics like that have appeared on this forum recently  Grin. We can see that there are more and more women in different spheres of business. And cryptocurrency is one of the most hype now so girls are also attracted to this. And also it's a chance to get easy money for new clothes Grin

███████████ ▌    GABROTECH    ▐ ███████████
   DEMOCRATISE LOYALTY REWARDS USING BLOCKCHAIN   
White Paper   ◈   Twitter   ◈   Facebook   ◈   Telegram   ◈   Token Sales
snowbubble

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

Crypto dont need any gender difference, then im watching ico videos in youtube there is like 70% of them females, so ye girls are interested in crypto.
Bujonanila

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:39:14 AM

the ability to invest in crypto does not depend on gender. There are fewer women in crypto than men, because women are less likely to be interested in information and technical innovations. But this does not mean that they are worse in this orient!
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

Of course, since I am a girl, I can say with certainty that there are a lot of girls in the crypto world, so we should have the same gender equality, that everyone would be in the same conditions, and I also think that girls who have already a certain period of time they are engaged in crypto, they are pretty smart and not inferior to men!
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:33 AM

I already know of quite a few females involved in crypto both working for companies and trading for themselves. The ratios on Bitcointalk are heavily biased towards the men however, but if you think about it trading crypto and taking part in bounties is a perfect part-time hobby/job for new mums to get involved with whilst the little ones take a nap  Smiley

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:38:08 AM

Crypto dont need any gender difference, then im watching ico videos in youtube there is like 70% of them females, so ye girls are interested in crypto.

Indeed, if anything, we should be welcoming more people, this means more girls in the crypto world. Be as opening as possible.

The more the merrier, gender doesn't matter.
Trcream

Activity: 164
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

There are way too few girls in the crypto world. Definitely needs to be a lot more!

☛ CBNT☚
-Create Breaking News Together- (https://web.cbnt.io/)
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

Actually the encryption money market still has a lot of excellent women get a lot of profit, so I want to invest in it, whether men or women can do very good, while women may have a better trading strategies.

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:48:07 AM

I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss
Well said. But the ratio of male to female in this forum is approximately 10:1. It is true that gender does not justify the means of investing and we males are more prone to making stupid mistakes. For example, I was too late to create an account in this forum and therefore I am hardly stucked in this member rank.
I do not agree with you that the ratio of female in this forum is 10:1. Maybe male participants in this forum dominated women but not to the extent of 10:1.  Maybe its about 60:40. This is because I know lot of women who join signature/bounty campaign, investing crypto and even joining trading. When we gather together, we shared our different experiences encountered while engaging in crypto market.  Women all over the world are already empowered and equally risk taker as men.  They are open to new ideas just like cryptocurrency.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:47 AM

Infact, girls can have also a better future if they acquire fundamentals of crypto and involve in cryotocurrency trading.
A lot of girl members are seen in biunty board, girls usually have huge number of followers on their social media profiles, thus they might be the ines earning highest reward from bounties
m.vina

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

Something about women in tech is so appealing.

I was at our local mall last week and saw a girl wearing a "Bitcoin Trader" t-shirt. Instant wood.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
sadacoin

Activity: 145
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:01 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, more men than women do not mean that women are less able than men in this respect, but women are less interested in information data and thus less in the industry..
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:17 AM

More girls in the crypto world --> more people in the crypto world.

Why would anyone want to say no to that? Grin

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

"This is a man world" but girl are welcome Smiley

My girl colleague is one of the most successfull people i know in this market,I follow her and she made tons of money, there must be a lot of girl as well considering the number of people who join
What are you going on about? Crypto is a man's world? You have got to be kidding with me. You need a reality check. I do agree that there are more male traders when compared to female traders, but this does not mean that this crypto market is primarily meant for male traders only. As you stated, there are plenty of successful female traders in this market. My own sister has been involved with the crypto market for quite sometime and she has already earned substantial profits until this point. Crypto and bitcoin is meant for both the men and women of this world though it is better to stay anonymous.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LevaZ

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:31:47 AM

I just saw a post asking if girls are in the cypto world and am forced to make a post about this because of some comments I read... I want to make it clear that there are actually girls in the crypto world and am definitely proud to be one of the and No! no one actually led me into it, I just came across Bitcoin some time in 2016 and being a very inquisitive person I made my research and fell in love with crytocurrency, however I have made some mistakes while investing especially when I first started but they have only made me better and I didn't let my emotions drive me. Maybe it's because I believe a girl can do almost anything a guy can do too if not all. Although I find it hard explaining to my fellow female friends about cryptocurrency, they all claim it looks like German to them and only a few have been able to adopt it but I can boldly say most of my male friends in crptocurrency were encouraged by me including my brother. But I don't see any reason why a female can't invest in cryptocurrency and I do not think this is something about gender as I know people(males) who are still scared to invest in cryptocurrency so I think it's more like a personal thing and decision.
Am so sure there are females in this forum like me, pls do signify...may God bless our hustle. Kiss
Well, it's good that they are, I know a girl, she's on the exchange RoboForex trades, and earns a good idea, in addition to crypts.
CucuH4rlan

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:46:09 AM

In the cryptocurrency market, more men than women do not mean that women are less able than men in this respect, but women are less interested in information data and thus less in the industry..
Maybe your opinion! I honestly do not yet know the accurate data, which shows evidence that more men than women follow the crypto world.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:17 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:39:27 AM by cryptoalfs76

Actually mostly the mindset of the people that cryptocurrency is for the man only,not knowing that mostly 35% of this forum are mostly bitcoiners is compose of girls,because as far as  i know more girls are very creative and talented in terms of digital currency investment.while in the other hand mostly of the girls are very competitive so we dont neglect them,because like us also they have a right to do,and to be a  part  in this cryptoworld because they want also to become profitable and productive in our country.

Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:57:09 AM

Nothing surprising here. From time to time, girls have been progressing like men and they actually do what things do in real life. So if they are in crypto then be it. Nothing to be ashamed of as long as no one is getting hurt. Maybe 20% are women and 80% are men in here.
royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:01:10 AM

Yes we have seen tons of girls coming to cryptocurrency world over the last few years. Some of them might be bag holders now, what do you know Grin
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:02:55 AM

And why did we decide to pay attention to our beautiful sex in this topic. There are a lot of them among traders and investors, we all have a crypto currency, so I do not think it's worth singling out the girls and guys into separate branches.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: