Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:59:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin  (Read 2733 times)
Royal Script

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:43 AM

This is really something that i want to experience about the so called trains, hodl, buy the dip and stuff like that. I hope that this campaign i am in now will be a successful one so i can own my very first cryptocurrency. Been starting from scratch and sooner, i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies too.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:18:09 AM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!
  Many regret that they did not sell bitcoin when he was on top. I do not think that we need to be so nervous, the best time will come and whoever waits patiently will be rewarded for his patience.
We are afraid for taking the risk to invest because of the thought that we could lose profit but there is no success if we could not try. We have nothing to do but regret every decision we made. We missed every coins that has ability to grow but we did not miss everything, we are here to be part of the growth, to start our own and never regret more. Sooner we will be able to achieve success with the new development.

Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:57:45 AM

This is really something that i want to experience about the so called trains, hodl, buy the dip and stuff like that. I hope that this campaign i am in now will be a successful one so i can own my very first cryptocurrency. Been starting from scratch and sooner, i want to invest in other cryptocurrencies too.

If you want to invest you need to study first all about crypto currency and of course about the coin you want to invested, I also missed to buy many coin in the time that all are drop because I don't have enough money to buy.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

Yes, I realized that I really was late at all the train cryptocurrency, not just bitcoin. I have known cryptocurrency too late and the current price is being pushed up high. It is difficult to choose the investment.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:06 PM

Many regret that they did not sell bitcoin when he was on top. I do not think that we need to be so nervous, the best time will come and whoever waits patiently will be rewarded for his patience.
It is all about the experience and most times, not everyone knows when they should really be selling anyway, considering the fact that the top may not necessarily be the top. It is always good to understand that the market is always in a position to act according to how it pleases, so it is better to always have the knowledge to play with the market or just hold as the case may be.

I agreed to have missed a lot, but that's what bitcoin is about here I'll object to him just as I did not miss, but rather waited
No one has missed anything; the market will always give everyone a chance to join the train at any point. Of course, for those who are late to join the train, they should not expect to get a better position compared to those who already joined the train in the past. It is always the same way it would be in the long run when some people come to join later on.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

In trading - as in life - there is a lot of space for regret, because it's inevitable - after we know the result - to blame ourselves about the decisions we took or we didn't take.
But it's completely useless: you took some decisions with the data at your disposal, and it was what you thought it was the better decision.
That's all.
All you can do is to take a better decision next time: there are still a lot of trains...
lostdraw

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:25:05 PM

What do you mean? They are still existing not had yet died LOL
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:09:11 PM

Well in as much as concerned i have not miss all the opportunities yet because i strongly believe that more opportunities are here and some are yet to be tap is am bot mistaken. If you take into consideration most of the people that bought Bitcoin when its market value was very low were unable to hold for a longer period of time.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:24:55 PM

Even you mis the train let it go. Chances will never end, opportunities will never stop in man's life. This is the truth of our life regarding chances and opportunities. If you miss all don't worry there will be another train someday that you can have another chance to move and travel with the train. Train will never end to come and go in the same way. Almost everyday new coins created and provided in this forum. Then, therefore, train is alive for you. You need to go with the train and don't be in too much hurry. You can feel it if when the train stop.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:44:54 PM

In trading - as in life - there is a lot of space for regret, because it's inevitable - after we know the result - to blame ourselves about the decisions we took or we didn't take.
But it's completely useless: you took some decisions with the data at your disposal, and it was what you thought it was the better decision.
That's all.
All you can do is to take a better decision next time: there are still a lot of trains...
The cryptocurrency market is always volatile, so if you are not keen on seeing the market well, you can not grasp your opportunities. The times when the market fluctuates is always a good opportunity for professional investors to rapidly increase the amount of money they have so cryptocurrency is a very good market for good traders.

Kidmat

Activity: 774
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:10:44 PM

Even you mis the train let it go. Chances will never end, opportunities will never stop in man's life. This is the truth of our life regarding chances and opportunities. If you miss all don't worry there will be another train someday that you can have another chance to move and travel with the train. Train will never end to come and go in the same way. Almost everyday new coins created and provided in this forum. Then, therefore, train is alive for you. You need to go with the train and don't be in too much hurry. You can feel it if when the train stop.
True, people missed the trains but as a whole there is always to take opportunity. This is our life always chances is present, just like in bitcoin we know there are other opportunity but bitcoin is the big opportunity that we can have. Although, there are other to invest of altcoins still we can have this train anytime.
somethingici

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:27:53 PM

I think I missed that train too Sad
onecall123

Activity: 2100
Merit: 323

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:37:06 PM

I think I missed that train too Sad
New days come with new opportunity! The idea of cryptocurrency or its behind the technology not too much old. Its kinda newbie and tons to go. Just become professional and jump on it. Actually, you yourself an indicator of direction.
RedUnicorn

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:48:45 PM

Crypto is still at its early phase and there will be much more trains ahead then you think.. If you compared how much people could one ico bring 1-2years aago and now yuo would see how fast and inormooursly cryptocurrency grows Smiley Who knows maybe 5years later we will watch back and laugh at bitcoin price it is now many new icos will make even more profits then those you shared did. Smiley
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

I missed them too. But there are always an opportunity if we work hard on cryptocurrency. The train pass but there are always another train that will come. And i will not missed it this time.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

I have read many posts of people saying they are sorry to have missed Bitcoin. But I wonder if they realise that there have been more than 20 trains out there that could have made them millionaires.

They have managed to miss at least all these, some of them as recent as July last year. It is not that you missed Bitcoin, is that you (and I) just missed many many others Roll Eyes

NXT          2013-09-28            +1084215%
IOTA         2015-11-25            +418179%
Neo           2015-10-01           +354482%
Ethereum   2014-07-22           +265772%

And the recent ones...
Populous      2017-06-24          +12181%
QTUM          2017-03-12           +10091%

Be honest to yourself... you did have a chance!

That is an interesting point of view. Mine is that money comes when you make the right decision at the right moment. e.g. buying any of those listed on their ICO.
Yeah, and the best way to make those right decisions is to always stay informed in the process. We cannot always expect to have it all most of the times, but the little we can get, it should always be good enough. It is never too late, the cryptocurrency space is still growing and once bitcoin breaks out from the down trend and give some bullish sign, I believe mostly that some altcoins should do the same as well.
balintong15

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:16:16 AM

yeah, i can afford to miss all the trains but not bitcoin. because missing something that will come again is regretful at first but if you miss an opportunity that will not come again is a lifetime regret that everyone commits. so lets grab the chance while its still there. decide now or regret later.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:23:33 AM

Life is an uninterrupted series of choices between infinite possibilities, and when you choose one, you inevitably give up to all the others.
(actually, this is what makes choices so difficult, sometimes: to not exploit all the possibilities that we have)
So, of course we miss a lot of trains, but to regret about this aspect is useless. Better to focus on what trains you can take now.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

There are always opportunities in crypto but also in real worlds. But it's easier to say that you miss the train that to have the courage to invest in something you believe (but with the risk of losing a lot)

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 12:50:41 PM by Kevin77

welp. i still believe in a few more trains coming in the next few years Smiley Ark and RLC maybe?
Oh yeah, the trains are never done, they always keep coming around to pick those who missed the first journey. We cannot always board the train at the same time, so we only just have to wait for our own time. Every market that the OP thought was missed has one way or the other been able to find a way to come back down to find a bottom even though not as huge as the first one, but that is a sign that there is more room for those joining now.

There are always opportunities in crypto but also in real worlds. But it's easier to say that you miss the train that to have the courage to invest in something you believe (but with the risk of losing a lot)
Controversially now a days there are no big differences on where are getting opportunities. As per known fact, always high risky thing will be highly rewarding and crypto world is still in its early stage, no one can be sure there will be another train yet to come exclusively for them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: