Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: You missed all the trains, not just bitcoin  (Read 2727 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Even if you are late to enter in cryptocurrency world. And you missed the trains. I does'nt mean that there will no other good alts that will come and make you earn for a living. Just look for it and wait until it will come on your way.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Even if you are late to enter in cryptocurrency world. And you missed the trains. I does'nt mean that there will no other good alts that will come and make you earn for a living. Just look for it and wait until it will come on your way.
indeed if we miss the train, then we can not use other altcoin-altcoin is very profitable, and no, because altcoin it will increase in number and we can not think ahead.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:57:02 PM

There will be many more trains, and most likely I will most of them. But you only need to board the train once and you are set for life.

Boarding the train is important part as it can only help you to achieve the target or destination where you want to reach and same goes with investment in crypto currency as you can make the best returns available in the market.

muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:21:48 PM

At the same time how could we all know that these altcoins would rapidly rise?
They say the best way is diversifying your investments, but still it is so hard to make the right choice.
Anyway, your brief analysis was helpful, thanks  Wink

LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

We might have missed a lot of trains but we can still catch up with other trains too you know. We can't do anything about what had been done because we can't rewind the past, instead we should move forward and carry on then make the most out of it. Just face this present times right now. Anyways, there are still a lot of opportunities to make millions out of some coin. We just have to be patient and work hard for it and of course never stop learning about new things. Hard work always pays off if you learn to wait.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

I never regret what I've missed. I enjoy what I got today, and will do my best for tomorrow. I don't think it's too late, and the future of Bitcoin is still not over, even ethereum and other coins still have the same chance to succeed.
klarnetcijamie

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

in my opinion I agreed to have missed a lot, but that's what bitcoin is about here I'll object to him just as I did not miss, but rather waited
cheeseandcrackers

Activity: 155
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:15:37 PM

Everyone misses chances, but don't let the fact that you missed chances in the past affect your chances in the future.  There's always a train to hop on and make money off of.  Focusing on the past is a fools game, assuming you missed out is just the same.  You only miss out if you choose not to play because you think you missed out.  Maybe you could've made millions off bitcoin, buying it at 20 cents each, but would you have really held onto bitcoin when it hit 10 dollars?  100 dollars?  500 dollars?  Most people sold as it reached these points because they already made 50x, 500x, or 2500x their money.  If you held onto bitcoin after it 50x your money you're kind of retarded.  There's no way anyone could've predicted how high it would go, just like there's no telling where it can go from here.  This greedy perspective is why people lose all their money over and over again.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:50:05 AM

may be said like that, but actually you can start again and will not miss because all the coin prices are currently down and this is an opportunity for you to buy and catch up to get profit
It is never too late to correct mistakes and learn some lesson. Though we both cannot deny the fact that bitcoin and altcoins have grown expensive with time but this is what they were supposed to be like. These digital assets will continue to grow like this so still everyone has the opportunity to board on any of the train he wishes to. Besides, what would regretting bring anyway?
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then you will find so many occasions when you will not be able to make the right choice and that you will suffer some loss of money and in some cases, you will also plan for quitting of your job and that you will stop investing your money as well. However, you need to learn from the mistakes instead of making such foolish decisions as this can help you in recovering your loss.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:16:24 AM

Anyway, they are still growing, so you can enter a going train, lol. Even if you wasnt at the platform at the departure time.
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:59:10 AM

I don't think we missed all the trains, we are just at the beginning, no worries there are a lot of trains still coming and will contunue to come, I am sure, there are still a lot of passengers waiting, the community is growing, so as long as there is a demand for it, there will be a supply to satisfy the demand. There are still a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world, a lot more we can explore and imagine.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:12 AM

If we missed most of the trains in the cryptocurrency world, we should not lose our hopes because I know that we can still earn big amount of money. We should find a promising coin for us to make profit.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:40:53 AM

I don't think we missed all the trains, we are just at the beginning, no worries there are a lot of trains still coming and will contunue to come, I am sure, there are still a lot of passengers waiting, the community is growing, so as long as there is a demand for it, there will be a supply to satisfy the demand. There are still a lot of opportunities in the cryptocurrency world, a lot more we can explore and imagine.

Indeed and cryptos are still young so everyone still have the chance to hop on the train before it gets too late and that this quarter is the time for accumulating, so I guess everyone had already bought. Though we can't take the fact that the price now really grew and we're lucky if we're the early birds still the price will still more cheaper but if you just think that after a decade you'll be regretful for not buying the current price. This is the future so better be a pioneer.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:53:41 AM

Indeed and cryptos are still young so everyone still have the chance to hop on the train before it gets too late and that this quarter is the time for accumulating, so I guess everyone had already bought. Though we can't take the fact that the price now really grew and we're lucky if we're the early birds still the price will still more cheaper but if you just think that after a decade you'll be regretful for not buying the current price. This is the future so better be a pioneer.
I agree to you and that is the reason why investing into cryptocurrencies are not too late because in the future, we will see more growth to them and that is the time for us to harvest profits because if you missed to buy bitcoin and other altcoins from a cheap price then buy now and hold it for long term in order to not miss again.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:29 AM

Do not think that's why. missed all the trains will be happening when we're here with bitcoin unexpectedly expected. thanks ..
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:43:33 AM

Why they say that we missed all the train for bitcoin. We connot predict the future of bitcoin, and there's  a lot of train not just an ordinary but a bullet train is coming for the bitcoiners. So for the people who are using bitcoin, just have faith and be patience.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

In my very first days, investing in a pump and dump loan coin (like BCC). It ran up very quickly to a 50 times gain but I wasn’t smart enough to take profit before it dumped. Held on to it till they exit scammed. I avoid them 100% now but could have made amazing profit within a 3 day period. Live and learn. I look very closely at coins now and am wiser for it.
vaughn125

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:54:04 PM

I really am not affected by this because for me, everything happens for a reason and that I was really meant to miss all those trains. I know that life has a lot in store for me I just have to keep my eyes open for the opportunities that might present themselves in front of me so I may be able to take advantage of every opportunities that may come to me. And as of this moment, I still see quite a few trains that are truly sleeping giants. There is no sense crying over trains that you weren't able to catch and will never be able to catch anymore. Move on and deal with the cards that your dealt with.
Mariksa

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:34:29 PM

I really am not affected by this because for me, everything happens for a reason and that I was really meant to miss all those trains. I know that life has a lot in store for me I just have to keep my eyes open for the opportunities that might present themselves in front of me so I may be able to take advantage of every opportunities that may come to me. And as of this moment, I still see quite a few trains that are truly sleeping giants. There is no sense crying over trains that you weren't able to catch and will never be able to catch anymore. Move on and deal with the cards that your dealt with.
Yes, I agree with you, everything in life happens for a reason. And even if we missed some good opportunities what is the point of crying about it? We should just go on and seek new capabilities. I am sure that there is something even better waiting for us Smiley
shelimy

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

There are always opportunities in crypto but also in real worlds. But it's easier to say that you miss the train that to have the courage to invest in something you believe (but with the risk of losing a lot)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: