Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13416 times)
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

discounted rate before the token goes public ?
1 ETH = ? DAEX + Bonus

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:55:18 AM

An interesting idea, but I do not understand why the airdrop was limited to 500 participants. I think there is an effect of 10,000 participants.
It is the way they wanted to be so that they can sure everyone can have a token. That numbers is enough for the platform that is newly developed. Aside from airdrop, I need to know more about this platform and well see what will be the rule of this platform in the world of crypto.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:05:55 PM

Very interesting and original project, I have never seen such a thing. Developers have come up with a secure bridge between the exchange of crypto. I will follow you.

Yeah, I agree. I like the features and how it presented. I hope many improvements will be announce soon. I am also hoping that daex will have many investors and active community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Very interesting and original project, I have never seen such a thing. Developers have come up with a secure bridge between the exchange of crypto. I will follow you.

I am amaze about the plansof devs, I hope members will support this and I am hoping also that the development of daex project will continue. Looking forward for the outcome of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

An interesting idea, but I do not understand why the airdrop was limited to 500 participants. I think there is an effect of 10,000 participants.
in the basic information it is indicated that there will also be an additional airdrop program, in which other participants can take part. Information on this subject can be found in the Project Telegram.
This is good for the project for having an airdrop so that there will be more token holders which also makes the platform being popular and people will start to get curious about the token. In this way, investors will have the curiosity to participate in the ICO.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Hello admin, can you provide more information or links like LinkedIn of the team members? So that me and others can further know more about the their background that are essential in creating your project.
Indeed. Most of the professional project created by the professional team members which is really necessary for a serious project like this.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:14:14 PM

It is true that the rapid development of cryptocurrency trading calls for a more effective and secure clearing service. And now, here it comes this project to rescue the whole crypto cyrrency community and as well as the real community. I hope that this promising project will come into action as soon as possible and that will be a good news for all of us.

What this project will gonna be? Bridging different exchange platforms and then what? Will it be somewhat like superior compared to the other coins?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

I took part in airdrop campaign, was subscribed to twitter, entered telegram, but for some reason did not see to count where to insert eth address. How you are going to distribute these tokens? Any can will email announcing in the future?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:56:32 PM

5k telegram users wow I missed airdrop I guess from what I can see here but I think you have a standard idea but how is exchange willing to integrate this is the main issue

sasa0220

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

it was too quick. But i also registered for the airdrop.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:29:56 PM

I took part in airdrop campaign, was subscribed to twitter, entered telegram, but for some reason did not see to count where to insert eth address. How you are going to distribute these tokens? Any can will email announcing in the future?
There will be an Airdrop form available generally and you are required to fill the form with all your details which are requested by the DAEX platform with instructions, you can recheck once again and see whether you are inline or not.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:49:22 PM

it was too quick. But i also registered for the airdrop.
Even i registered there as hopefully it will go much high ahead giving us good returns. Also purchasing some tokens from this project eould surely turn out to be profitable.
Lana92

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:52:01 PM

The team looks amazing on this, lots of influential people.
 I will apply for this project. Grin Grin Grin
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:28:20 PM

DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

The project looks quite interesting.i just joined the Airdrop campaign and also joined the telegram group.DAEX is the platform related to clearing and settlement of ecosystem and it's also decentralise.i hope this is the future of cryptoworld.
ea become the desired airdrop during this time  Kiss
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:03:56 PM

DAEX is creating a very safe and secure way to do trading transactions on exchange sites by making no effect on the exchange type you are using. They are been working on a very deep technology which is making the transactions more safe and secure for its users and all the data of the user remains safe due to this project. They have also organized a great airdrop which is worth participating to earn some very high valued tokens of the future.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

What is this special focus on conducting voluntary participants sale of limited DAX tokens for a short period of time, if such priorities are available only for specific volunteers then why this project is launched when am not not able to participate Cry Huh
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:16:05 PM

it seems like good idea although it's not clear to me yet, I think need to write whitepaper and do some research to get it, but main idea is that DAEX will work as a bridge that connects cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Anyway I interested in your airdrop and hope to get some free coin.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:32:32 PM

it seems like good idea although it's not clear to me yet, I think need to write whitepaper and do some research to get it, but main idea is that DAEX will work as a bridge that connects cryptocurrency trading exchanges. Anyway I interested in your airdrop and hope to get some free coin.
DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all the crypto currencies and am actually wondering what you will "write" the white papers which is already written and available better you shall read it to avail the better opportunities of DAEX.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:18:46 PM

What is this special focus on conducting voluntary participants sale of limited DAX tokens for a short period of time, if such priorities are available only for specific volunteers then why this project is launched when am not not able to participate Cry Huh
DAEX is very reputed platform dealing with huge traffic so they might be much focused on the customer loyalty as their first priority and even they bring the opportunity for other and you can also join by purchasing DAX tokens at discount rate before the token goes to public so you contact them to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: