Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:53:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13413 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

Dear, the developers of the project have not yet announced whether the subscription company will or not? And what other bonuses will this project have?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.

Yes, bounty campaign will surely makes a lot of exposure for the daex project and it will boost their popularity. Also a good promotions and advertising will sure attracts many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.
A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.
Good I think is good news you're offering bounty please keep us posted on any new developments going with the project and mostly it's bounty I will like to promote this project

chienvannguyen

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:36:44 PM

No ask eth wallet. How to receive token?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:16:22 PM

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.

Well, maybe it will be better if signature campaign will not paid in btc because the requirements will be high. Unlike signature campaign paying with stakes. So many members can join the campaign.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

Looks like I made it just in time.
*Checks telegram group member list*
5k!!!!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

To be honest this this project has the perfect aim! It gives us what we need! And with a team of highly trained professionals and a bunch of experienced advisors this project has a long way to go! Definitely going to Join the airdrop! All the best!
Yes difinitely, this project has a clear aim that is a “decentralised ecosystem” which is definitely needed. A clear aim can help this project to grow with less obstracles.
Every project developers say that they are the best. It's hard to trust an ICO with so much negative feedbacks from the community on this thread. There are doubts maybe because of lack of information and organization here. Hopefully the devs can clear this out.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:50:51 PM

A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe_GXOrS-IKU6bp6nOwbSKzeUpV81aLoooyavvWcOGLW4ZKpg/viewform This is the link to the form for their AIRDROP but the thing is it doesn't have any text field for wallet address. That is what confused me, although it has an email so maybe you will be notice in email for the aidrop soon.
Thats seems a little wierd for an airdrop application form not to include an eth address field, maybe this is just a whitelist form so that they can notify members when they will launch thier airdrop.
Then what is the purpose of having an airdrop by knowing there is no wallet address to fill in. They should answer our concerns because this is really an important matter.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Crypt0addict

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

Joined, good luck all  Cheesy
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:57:26 PM

An open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchanges? I am so game on this one. Let’s see how cryptocurrency exchanges are connected on this one. Good one and I have lot of great hope for the project.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. Maybe dev is finalizing all the details before publishing it, if dev really have a plan to open an airdrop. I hope it will not cost any amount.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:29:35 PM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.
Yeah, i agree with what you have said. The team needs clever strategy for advertising this platform. Apart from this, i think the team has great potential to make this one grow. I hope for the best.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:16:08 PM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.
Yeah, i agree with what you have said. The team needs clever strategy for advertising this platform. Apart from this, i think the team has great potential to make this one grow. I hope for the best.
DAEX is a decentralized platform but to drive the investors attention and traffic we obviously require a better advertising we cannot run the ICO with in the house at desert and when supporters do approach the investors the eco system scripts do not give investors a clear trust so all seeking for an advertising program and there is no form to fill for the Airdrop.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

An open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchanges? I am so game on this one. Let’s see how cryptocurrency exchanges are connected on this one. Good one and I have lot of great hope for the project.
IF DEAX is an open source for all crypto currency exchanges then how come it could operate where the source code is available and any invite code is made from DAEX to other exchanges is the point.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:05:56 PM

DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges
DAEX will begin to become more concerned about the token holders who make the platform popular and people's token. In this way, investors will have curiosity to participate in the ICO.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

You're right buddy, well for sure on the up coming days there will be a bounty campaigns since this project is in the stage of promotion. Also, I admire the platform on this project as I understand that they are going to settle all the agreement betwenn two or more parties so that everything is good, smooth and reliable outcome.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:14:07 PM

DAEX is an open and decentralized clearing ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and a bridge that connects cryptocurrency
trading exchanges
DAEX will begin to become more concerned about the token holders who make the platform popular and people's token. In this way, investors will have curiosity to participate in the ICO.

If there is no advertising which is highly essential to deliver the better outcomes for every business aiming traffic in a priority prospective how DAEX can achieve its targets without any program.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:23:11 PM

trading exchanges

If there is no advertising which is highly essential to deliver the better outcomes for every business aiming traffic in a priority prospective how DAEX can achieve its targets without any program.
I believe for sure there will be more marketing strategies and activities to advertise more for the product . They are starting with an airdrop and hope we see and bounty for social media to spread the project more and more .
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:13:56 PM

trading exchanges

I believe for sure there will be more marketing strategies and activities to advertise more for the product . They are starting with an airdrop and hope we see and bounty for social media to spread the project more and more .
They are still new project public at here. And of course, i think they need a CMO of ICO, or more better marketing team Smiley. Almost of us need bounty or airdrop, but one project want to grow need more than it, they need a community and investors.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

I think your website still need more works, roadmap doesn't contains lots of details, and if you can make a video that explains how the platform work would be much better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: