Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Public Sale] DAEX | The World's Most Reliable Clearing Ecosystem  (Read 13418 times)
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.
In my opinion, they can running bounty program paid by mix of BTC and Daex token, this type have convenient for who want both of them.

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:58:33 AM

A good idea and a nice young team, but I think for promotion on the Internet you need a full bounty company.

That's right they will need a good and professional bounty campaign manager to handle those stuff. Like signature campaign that will be paid in BTC.
In my opinion, they can running bounty program paid by mix of BTC and Daex token, this type have convenient for who want both of them.
Not so good, though. I think it would be good if they paying us with BTC mixed up with ETH and Daex Token, it will be more interesting.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:20:03 AM

well, I dont think that many people understand how DAEX Platform is going to work included me. Why dont u devs make a good introducing and explanation video about the Platform?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:49:10 AM

You're right buddy, well for sure on the up coming days there will be a bounty campaigns since this project is in the stage of promotion. Also, I admire the platform on this project as I understand that they are going to settle all the agreement betwenn two or more parties so that everything is good, smooth and reliable outcome.
Wow great. I am sure that there are lots of people also waiting for the bounty campaigns of the DAEX for a lot more interesting bonuses also. If this project will have a bounty campaigns there will also be a lot more people for this community, so I guess that will make this project more known in the community.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:27:47 AM

You're right buddy, well for sure on the up coming days there will be a bounty campaigns since this project is in the stage of promotion. Also, I admire the platform on this project as I understand that they are going to settle all the agreement betwenn two or more parties so that everything is good, smooth and reliable outcome.
Wow great. I am sure that there are lots of people also waiting for the bounty campaigns of the DAEX for a lot more interesting bonuses also. If this project will have a bounty campaigns there will also be a lot more people for this community, so I guess that will make this project more known in the community.
Of course, the project will become more famous when conducting a company bounty, but the team needs to provide more information about itself. I did not see links to social networks of team members.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:02:32 AM

A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.

yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. Maybe dev is finalizing all the details before publishing it, if dev really have a plan to open an airdrop. I hope it will not cost any amount.

That will be a good opportunity for users who want to test and receive tokens from this platform. So this ICO is from Chinese company teams?

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

I will definitely participate in the airdrop, which will be held at the end of February. I see the growth prospects for this coin, so for this project with its experienced team, I will pay attention to

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:50 AM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.
The most of modern people is spoilt as well they radically do not see problems connected with environment and I do not think naturally about their correction. The founders this project want to correct some natural problems, at least on minimum. So, that all at them will turn out, than more difficulties, that in future better after their decision.
I see your point of you on this concept and which is totally reasonable for this project I think your ideas which you mentioned in this statement might be correct.
Prk_7

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:13:37 AM

There are many questions as this project is relatively new and is not very well known and may have a negative feedback some many of the people, but I think that this is a major project and will take time to build itself and then it can be and I am repeating that it may be successful if right amount of time and work is put in it.

Agreed mate, I believe the project is in it's initial stages and needs some work but after the touchups this project will go a long way. The project has potential but lacks in some departments which if the devs rectify and work on it, this project will be very successful
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:45:43 AM

An open and decentralized clearing and settlement ecosystem for all cryptocurrency exchanges? I am so game on this one. Let’s see how cryptocurrency exchanges are connected on this one. Good one and I have lot of great hope for the project.

Yeah, we hope that this project is capable enough to make things good and smooth service. Also, I'm so impressed that this project aimed  clearing process which is automatic without people’ s interference. Very brilliant idea behind on this project, hoping for the bounty soon.
mokeyking

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:55:36 AM

Can someone past me a comparison table/chart of DAEX with other similar exchanges?
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:05:28 AM

I filled up google form, but dont understand how will you know our wallet  address?? Where we need to say it and when?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 01:17:59 PM

Can someone past me a comparison table/chart of DAEX with other similar exchanges?
Here one hugest difference is present. A part of the means earned on commission from the warrants will go on clearing service. As on me so it is an ingenious idea, noteworthy.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:21:53 PM

Still now I didn't totally understand the concept of this platform. I mean how can this contribute to the community and what is its purpose why they adopt blockchain technology.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

A bounty really grabs the attention for DAEX but before we go for bounty there is no form to fill for AIRDROP, dev need to work on it where there should be a tracking process or a sheet available but we could not see any form/sheet with DAEX.

yeah, I am also waiting for the airdrop. Maybe dev is finalizing all the details before publishing it, if dev really have a plan to open an airdrop. I hope it will not cost any amount.

That will be a good opportunity for users who want to test and receive tokens from this platform. So this ICO is from Chinese company teams?
Probably, if you check the team member on their website, you will see that most of them are Chinese, therefore this might be an ICO from a Chinese group. Although i was just wondering since ICO in China are banned.

I see, there are lots of possibilities if why they can make ico even if china banned icos, first is they are really chinese but residing in different countries, second is they can bypass their network and a lot of reasons.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:11:55 PM

Agreed mate, I believe the project is in it's initial stages and needs some work but after the touchups this project will go a long way. The project has potential but lacks in some departments which if the devs rectify and work on it, this project will be very successful

As of now I understand the status of this project, this is still new and they are doing their best to improve the project and add good features so that many investors will be attracted to join this project.

ishinn99

Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Probably, if you check the team member on their website, you will see that most of them are Chinese, therefore this might be an ICO from a Chinese group. Although i was just wondering since ICO in China are banned.

I see, there are lots of possibilities if why they can make ico even if china banned icos, first is they are really chinese but residing in different countries, second is they can bypass their network and a lot of reasons.
Good point out too, also, even if ICO has been already ban not only in China, no one can stop a person or group of people to continue what they are working hard, not only for themselves but also for the targeted community that will surely benefits on what the platform can give to them.

I agree, with the technology we have now bypassing the network is very easy to do now. Anyway, whether they are from china or not the most important thing is if they are really serious with this project,

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
bixbem90

Merit: 259

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:44:12 PM

Could i ask a question about Daex Telegram Official Group? Have any group for English community? I don't know any Chinese, and their group almost using Chinese Sad.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Could i ask a question about Daex Telegram Official Group? Have any group for English community? I don't know any Chinese, and their group almost using Chinese Sad.
DAEX set all the necessary possibilities available for you and you can also join on our Telegram English Community @daexofficialgroup_en and there was 5.2k active members already participating in the Telegram bounty as well.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:11:13 PM

Then for this hopefully they should start a good english discussion group soon. Even i have joined their telegram community and most of the conversation takes place in a unknown language for me. Hope it should be soon be corrected to English so that peoples globally can understand it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: