Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:20:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ICO]🔴🔴 MonsterBit - Ready project  (Read 25247 times)
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:32:02 AM

Is the MVP planned before the end of the main sales phase?
What assessments does the project have on ICO trackers?
For the design, I would safely put an estimate of 5 out of 5. The monsters are drawn in an original and attractive way, perhaps this will help to interest the players.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:34:57 AM

Interesting game, what are bonuses for early investors?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:42:38 AM

This is a very innovative project, the blockchain game, very potential, i will pay close attention to you. What is it that you are planning to trade on your marketplace?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:46:34 AM

Given the good business model and the degree of elaboration of the idea of the game, a strong team and the relative ease of implementation of the blockchain, it is possible to consider this project for investment, but rather in the format of crowdfunding — that is, to help the project and for the sake of interest, not in the hope for
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

what will happen to the unsold tokens?
I think they will be burnt. If you do not do this, the balance of distribution of tokens will change.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:20 AM

Hello!  Do you have a discount for huge investor? Or something like private sale?
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:57:40 AM

Token MB allows you to buy SYSTEM monsters which generate the system
You can buy or sell the token at the inner market
We hope to enter the external market
--------------------
SYSTEM monsters. They do not grow and do not breed.
They generate the entire system.
Initially, they can be bought only for tokens.
In the future you can sell them in the monster shop.
Is it something like a master node system only in the form of monsters? What is their approximate price and quantity in the system?
Very interesting system, I would like to know how profitable will be the possession of such monsters.
I think it will be difficult to predict as many factors will matter. From the total number of players to the amount of money that they will be willing to spend.
But there must be some ranges of possible value. For example, for a positive option and for the restrained.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:11:23 AM

This is a very innovative project, the blockchain game, very potential, i will pay close attention to you. What is it that you are planning to trade on your marketplace?
As I understand from the description of the game, monsters need food and weapons. In addition, you can trade monsters themselves, and there will be two main types of monsters - gaming and system monsters.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:14:03 AM

Hello!  Do you have a discount for huge investor? Or something like private sale?
At the first stage of sales there were already significant discounts, I do not think that it is possible to make them even larger.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:27:30 AM

At the first stage of sales there were already significant discounts, I do not think that it is possible to make them even larger.
Regarding the basic phase of the ICO bonuses are really great. I hope the original investors will not dump the price of the token on the listing.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:05:34 PM

If you are a major investor, then you'd better write to the team directly. Community manager answers the questions here, I do not know whether he is a member of the team.

Holopopstyir

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

Regarding the basic phase of the ICO bonuses are really great. I hope the original investors will not dump the price of the token on the listing.
As I understood at the earliest stage, tokens worth 200 ETH were sold. This is a small amount.

DarcMatter   The Future of Decentralized Financial Services   Whitepaper
Token Sale   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:21:04 PM

Theoretically, this token will be actively used in the game, so if someone dumps the price, then it will quickly equalize.
NewDeal

Activity: 378

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:36:24 PM

As I understand from the description of the game, monsters need food and weapons. In addition, you can trade monsters themselves, and there will be two main types of monsters - gaming and system monsters.
Will the project team have system monsters? Or they will be "born" at the moment when they were bought by the player?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:33:40 PM

As I understood at the earliest stage, tokens worth 200 ETH were sold. This is a small amount.
But with respect to the total number of tokens, this is a significant amount. I would like to know the mood of the initial investors  Roll Eyes
1st round is finished

-
Sale: 1 000 000 MB
Price: 0.0002-0.0004 ETH

2 round preSALE

25.04.2018 - 25.05.2018
Sale: 2 000 000 MB
Price: 0.0005 ETH.

3 round SALE

26.05.2018 - 26.06.2018
Sale: 3 000 000 MB
Price: 1-2$.
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Will the project team have system monsters? Or they will be "born" at the moment when they were bought by the player?
A good question, because if they first belong to the team, it turns out that the team will receive profit from them. And if they do not exist before birth, then it is unclear who will produce food and weapons.
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:12:24 PM

Investors are not interested in the falling of price of the token. Maybe only bounty hunters will sell tokens immediately after the listing.

Pay4youractivity

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

Investors are not interested in the falling of price of the token. Maybe only bounty hunters will sell tokens immediately after the listing.
Let's see how it will be in practice, Still, the difference in bonuses between the stages of ICO is really big.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Whitethoughts

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:39:28 PM

The entire project has a fairly modest budget. I think it is quite real, I do not like projects that overstate the budget. Such an approach is credible.

MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:23:25 AM

Are these monsters uniqu like C.Kitties?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: